Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Caribbean Cruises - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Caribbean Cruises (1243 Views)

I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour / About Guyana, Caribbean Island, South America.. / Nairaland Travel Shop. Carnival Ship Cruises, Reservations, Visas, Tours. pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caribbean Cruises by Eliriv: 3:34am On Sep 27, 2011
I will put up links to Caribbean cruises for people having the intention of visiting the Caribbean for vacation. Please this is not intended for individuals that are desperate to travel for any other reason apart from tourism. This link is intended for those that are genuinely seeking the Caribbean adventure. It is fun, educating and relaxing to experience the beaches and life of the Caribbean people and their environment too. It will provide the ardent traveller or adventure seeker the opportunity to experience the beauty of the various small island states of the Caribbean, the peace and serenity of nature. It will also provide you the opportunity to have a rethink on the hassles and struggles of everyday life; an opportunity to reinvent your mind and will present you another perspective about life. On returning to your home of permanent residence, you will feel the joy; happiness of creation and appreciate the life. Thanks all and have a lovely day.

ELI RIV.
Re: Caribbean Cruises by biolabee(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2011
carry go!, Please put off realistic departure points, Not some backwater in St Louis
Re: Caribbean Cruises by Eliriv: 3:39am On Sep 28, 2011
Good-day all, subsequent to my earlier post, please find below the web links to packaged and discounted  Caribbean cruises for families, lovers and people seeking a destination for a rebirth, where the beaches are pristine, tourism and hospitality is the driving force of the economy. Take your time to peruse the web pages, send your queries to the link. Future cruises are announced and potential clients are well informed of the arrangements. Please feel free to post your queries. I wish you all good health and financial blessings to experience this privileged opportunity in your life time. It is a trip that is worth every penny of it. Thank you as I look forward to you queries and hoping to see you in the Caribbean soonest. Cheers!

Eli Riv.

http://www.going-places.tv/

http://www.travelhouse-bgi.com/

http://www.going-places.tv/cruises/cruises-starting-in-barbados.html. Hope the web pages are informative?
Re: Caribbean Cruises by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2011
Hi Eliriv.
Are you a caribbean travel agent?
I want an itinerary which includes the Cayman Island.
Whats my simplest and cheapest route from Nigeria?
Must all 'western caribbean cruises' start and end in Florida?
*Confused*
Hal.
NB my email- onlinehal@gmail.com
Re: Caribbean Cruises by Eliriv: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2011
Hi Hal,

Just replied your email. Cheers!
Re: Caribbean Cruises by omega25red(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2011
grin grin

people are booking carib crusies from Nigeria shocked well if you have the money go for it. Anyway i think if you are departing from anywhere in the u.s, you will need a visa to enter the u.s before you can go to the dock to board the boat.

(1) (Reply)

{picture] 20 Most Peaceful Countries In The World / Before You Travel: 10 Easiest Foreign Languages To Learn. / Passengers From 4 US States May Soon Need A Passport For Domestic Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.