Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec (1894 Views)

My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion / Pls Advice, Btw Nigerian Used Toyota Avensis 2004 And Honda EOD 2004 / How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by youngfocus(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2023
I’m about to buy Honda eod 2004,how good is the car it? come with tokunbo engine and gear
Is going to be my first car though
I wanna know about the pros and cons of the car as I don’t really like stress
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by Angrygoat: 2:24pm On May 17, 2023
Very go's,just use right oil,right gear oil and change ball joints every 6 months if u dey stay off road area
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by Angrygoat: 2:25pm On May 17, 2023
Very go's,just use right oil,right gear oil and change ball joints every 6 months if u dey stay off road area.

Ai one light one,
Wey my lighter aya aya.
My honda na,
My honda,come drive my honda
Shey o ni pawa
No para,if your ball joints scatter.

Awe

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by youngfocus(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2023
Angrygoat:
Very go's,just use right oil,right gear oil and change ball joints every 6 months if u dey stay off road area.

Ai one light one,
Wey my lighter aya aya.
My honda na,
My honda,come drive my honda
Shey o ni pawa
No para,if your ball joints scatter.

Awe
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by youngfocus(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2023
youngfocus:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But there is no ball joint that can use one year as my brother said he will help me install one that can use one year tokunbo
But I Dey fear because I don’t want something that will disgrace me for road ooo
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by Cryomancer: 4:48pm On May 17, 2023
Very nice and reliable car.. Just ensure you use specified oil and carry out your maintenance when due and you'll be fine. The power under the hood for a 4cylinder engine is also impressive especially if you are a speedster.

Speaking from experience as a user.

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by youngfocus(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2023
Cryomancer:
Very nice and reliable car.. Just ensure you use specified oil and carry out your maintenance when due and you'll be fine. The power under the hood for a 4cylinder engine is also impressive especially if you are a speedster.

Speaking from experience as a user.
😁😁😁😁😁
Make I go they learn my drift skills than
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by nurey(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2023
youngfocus:

But there is no ball joint that can use one year as my brother said he will help me install one that can use one year tokunbo
But I Dey fear because I don’t want something that will disgrace me for road ooo

1. 2003 to 2004 acord had a shitty gear that gave way easily, solution is to change fluid regularly if you can afford every year and ensure you buy Genuine Honda DW1 Automatic transmission fluid.

2. ball joint, just ensure you buy correct tokunbo and always inspect the front legs when you hear strange noise.

apart from this 2 major issues, others are minor.

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by Kasdat5(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2023
Why not go for the 2023 Honda Accord!!
You'd enjoy every bit of it. My 1 cent ..

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by youngfocus(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2023
nurey:

1. 2003 to 2004 acord had a shitty gear that gave way easily, solution is to change fluid regularly if you can afford every year and ensure you buy Genuine Honda DW1 Automatic transmission fluid.

2. ball joint, just ensure you buy correct tokunbo and always inspect the front legs when you hear strange noise.

Pls sir,did u know the price for the gear fluid nd in space of how many month should i be changing it,because the gear nd engine are tokunbo nd I won’t like to damage it,as this will be my first car I will be buying
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by youngfocus(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2023
Kasdat5:
2023,that is latest Honda Accord,the money will b too much
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by nurey(m): 10:36pm On May 17, 2023
youngfocus:

Pls sir,did u know the price for the gear fluid nd in space of how many month should i be changing it,because the gear nd engine are tokunbo nd I won’t like to damage it,as this will be my first car I will be buying

Genuine honda DW1 as at 2022 when I asked is 8k per liter, changing interval should be a year if you can afford it. The transmission is very sensitive
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by youngfocus(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2023
nurey:

Genuine honda DW1 as at 2022 when I asked is 8k per liter, changing interval should be a year if you can afford it. The transmission is very sensitive
Sir pls how many liter will b enough
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by nurey(m): 5:40am On May 18, 2023
youngfocus:

Sir pls how many liter will b enough

Buy 5L bottles, drain and refill with 4 bottles if not guage use the 5th bottle to guage appropriately
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by Kasdat5(m): 7:48am On May 18, 2023
youngfocus:

2023,that is latest Honda Accord,the money will b too much

Aspire , to desire & enquire , what you require .
If Dangote can do it. , so can you . I hope you are motivated.
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by Cryomancer: 8:43am On May 18, 2023
youngfocus:

😁😁😁😁😁
Make I go they learn my drift skills than

Dey play... I wouldn't advice that though due to the double wish-bone suspension that the accord is fitted with compared to the more reliable McPherson suspensions that you will find in other cars.

The suspension is very good for balance but as for drifting, i strongly doubt it. I am a drifter but I have never used it to drift before sha due to the fear of the suspension giving way in the process.

Anyway you can ask those Hausa guys up north for advice because those people can drift with anything even with Toyota Sienna grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by youngfocus(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2023
Kasdat5:

Aspire , to desire & enquire , what you require .
If Dangote can do it. , so can you . I hope you are motivated.
Yea,I’m motivated
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by youngfocus(m): 10:08am On May 18, 2023
Cryomancer:

Dey play... I wouldn't advice that though due to the double wish-bone suspension that the accord is fitted with compared to the more reliable McPherson suspensions that you will find in other cars.

The suspension is very good for balance but as for drifting, i strongly doubt it. I am a drifter but I have never used it to drift before sha due to the fear of the suspension giving way in the process.

Anyway you can ask those Hausa guys up north for advice because those people can drift with anything even with Toyota Sienna grin grin
I will make enquiry though,my own take is that he should not give me problm I hate push start car with passion.
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by Mohisah: 11:51am On May 18, 2023
Kasdat5:
Why not go for the 2023 Honda Accord!! You'd enjoy every bit of it. My 1 cent ..
kuku kee di ops... Person ask of 17yrs ago smth u go divert am to 2023... Lol
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by youngfocus(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2023
Mohisah:

kuku kee di ops... Person ask of 17yrs ago smth u go divert am to 2023... Lol
I swear he is after my life,πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But nothing is too much for God to do sha
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:15pm On May 18, 2023
Nice ride, buy good unit,use recommended

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by xavuv: 6:47pm On May 18, 2023
Kasdat5:

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by Angrygoat: 6:51am On May 20, 2023
Accord

Buy and drive to the grave. V8,v12

Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by youngfocus(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2023
Angrygoat:
Accord

Buy and drive to the grave. V8,v12
Which year is that car.omo v8 Na fast and furious be that oooo
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by gannod(m): 7:09pm On May 20, 2023
youngfocus:

I swear he is after my life,πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But nothing is too much for God to do sha

grin grin grin
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by honda001: 7:45am On May 21, 2023
youngfocus:

Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by youngfocus(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2023
honda001:
Thanx bro noted it will get to Lagos on Monday by God Grace
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by GorillaApp(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
nurey:

What's your thoughts on 2006-07
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by nurey(m): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
GorillaApp:

Better than 03/04

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by emmyN(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
GorillaApp:

2005 is the best year, but if you need 06-07, get 06

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by 2felix(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
emmyN:

2005 is the best year, but if you need 06-07, get 06

The V6 or the 4 plugs
Re: How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
2felix:

The V6 or the 4 plugs
4 plugs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Fuel Efficient Non-hybrid -VW Passat Tdi Sets 77.9 Mpg Fuel Economy Record / Any Difference Bwt Factory Tinted Glass And Tinted Glass Permit? / How Much Is Peugeot J5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.