Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain (11201 Views)

Is Lexus ES 330 Truly Hard To Maintain? / How Costly Is Ford Edge To Maintain / Is Honda Odyssey A Good Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by propertyarena: 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
Good evening guys.

I just got this honda civic 2008 model, I was using accord 2004 model before.

But after I bought it. I started to hear various scary talk about how very costly it is to maintain a civic, how the parts are costly and all.

Please I just want to know if that assertion is true. And what maintenance tips do you advice.
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by searchng4love: 6:05am On Jan 05, 2021
propertyarena:
Good evening guys.

But after I bought it. I started to hear various scary talk about how very costly it is to maintain a civic, how the parts are costly and all.

Please I just want to know if that assertion is true. And what maintenance tips do you advice.
Buy first ask questions later approach. Why did you buy the car?

7 Likes

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2021
Even if you buy a wheelbarrow, people will talk about the "maintenance" costs and if you keep listening to them, you'll never enjoy any property you buy. I know its among your bucket list to be rich enough to buy cars of the level Rolls Royce or Bentley and when you do, people will still talk about their yeye maintenance.
Guy, enjoy your car to the fullest, drive safely and use recommended fluids. The God who blessed you to buy that car will surely provide for its maintenance as long as youre diligent in your work

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by propertyarena: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2021
searchng4love:

Buy first ask questions later approach. Why did you buy the car?

I bought it because I like it and it is fuel efficient

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by propertyarena: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Even if you buy a wheelbarrow, people will talk about the "maintenance" costs and if you keep listening to them, you'll never enjoy any property you buy. I know its among your bucket list to be rich enough to buy cars of the level Rolls Royce or Bentley and when you do, people will still talk about their yeye maintenance.
Guy, enjoy your car to the fullest, drive safely and use recommended fluids. The God who blessed you to buy that car will surely provide for its maintenance as long as youre diligent in your work

Thank you bro

3 Likes

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by searchng4love: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2021
propertyarena:

I bought it because I like it and it is fuel efficient
Then enjoy those attributes

1 Like

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by larrypourl(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
Don't mind them. The maintenance cost is very reasonable if you stick to your user manual. A very good car you bought.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
I know someone who has three civics. Two 2006 models and one 2014 model.
Either the car is good or he is a mad person

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by peeps4u: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dont mind them. And most people telling you about how expensive civic is might be using overly expensive corolla whose parts are as expensive as gold and more expensive than most cars in its year and category.
To your inquiry; civic is not expensive to maintain. Most hondas aren't expensive to maintain compared to their toyotas counterparts.

propertyarena:
Good evening guys.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by propertyarena: 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
larrypourl:
Don't mind them. The maintenance cost is very reasonable if you stick to your user manual. A very good car you bought.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by propertyarena: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
GayPontiff:

Lmao. It has to be either of the two���

Thank you
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by Elsueno: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2021
That's an excellent ride, heard worst when i bought a particular vehicle a long time ago, but it turned out to be one of the very best for me. still enjoying it.

If u wanna satisfy people it's either corrola or toyata...But that's just crowd mentality. do what makes you feel good

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by propertyarena: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Elsueno:
That's an excellent ride, heard worst when i bought a particular vehicle a long time ago, but it turned out to be one of the very best for me. still enjoying it.

If u wanna satisfy people it's either corrola or toyata...But that's just crowd mentality. do what makes you feel good

Thanks bro
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by slimmoney(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Proud owner, when u are in love with a car cost of the parts will never deter u from using it
propertyarena:

Thanks bro

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by searchng4love: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
slimmoney:
Proud owner, when u are in love with a car cost of the parts will never deter u from using it
Share some tips

1 Like

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by slimmoney(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
The parts are on par with 2008 Corolla parts, i just changed the rear tire bearings 20k, the interior of the car is awesome at night.
searchng4love:

Share some tips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by searchng4love: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
slimmoney:
The parts are on par with 2008 Corolla parts, i just changed the rear tire bearings 20k, the interior of the car is awesome at night.
Why is that bearing always a problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by Elsueno: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2021
slimmoney:

Mehn...just look at this interior. I have no idea why some people even compare this ride to a corrola, D civic is superior in every way

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by Peppermintflav: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Elsueno:

Mehn...just look at this interior. I have no idea why some people even compare this ride to a corrola, D civic is superior in every way
Omo! See interior....
This is one of the reasons why I love Honda.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by DonnyE(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
Elsueno:

This is honda civic 2013 please

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by searchng4love: 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
DonnyE:

I was wondering too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by Peppermintflav: 3:36am On Jan 12, 2021
So is this 2013 model looking any better?
Just me looking for trouble grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by Elsueno: 8:03am On Jan 12, 2021
DonnyE:

Only slight discrepancies or to be more precise additions compared with D 2008

@Peppermintflav that's the interior of d holy car of mainstream Nigerians woh, stop asking for trouble grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by slimmoney(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2021
Why u no go love civic interior

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by sheantip(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2021
Mine

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by alphaNomega: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
It's a fact Honda makes better interiors than Toyota

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by honda001: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Elsueno:

pls what year is this?
Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by Elsueno: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
honda001:
pls what year is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by promotervickky(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
GayPontiff:

Lol this comment is a Sure Answer

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by zed7: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
It's a beautiful car no doubt but be prepared for frequent work on the 'legs'. Apart from that, I've barely had issues with mine in a year plus.
Fuel economy is very good and cost of maintenance is also quite cheap. The efficiency of the aircon is fantastic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain by propertyarena: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Thank you guys

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do The FRSC Insists On Front Seat Belts Only? / Started My Driving Lessons: Need Lots Of Encouragement! / Please Help Me With Info About Peugeot 406 Prestige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.