Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Station Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Station Manager (785 Views)

Resposibilities Of A Petrol Station Manager / Petrol Station Manager Salary / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees (retail Station Manager) ENYO Retail & Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Station Manager by Joemanstone(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2023
I am currently sourcing for a Station Manager for Rainoil Limited for the following locations:

Job Title: Station Manager (Retail Outlet)

Locations: Jalingo (Taraba), Old Lagos Asaba Road (Delta), Owa-Ekei Road (Delta State), Agbor-Alihamie (Delta State), Oleh-Ogbemudia (Delta State)

Job Summary:

To ensure a smooth and uninterrupted flow of operations at the station, through effective utilization of human and material resources, and ensuring that staff at the station adhere to the rules/ regulations/ policies that govern conducts in Rainoil.

Roles & Responsibilities

1. Monitors and evaluates station operational and marketing results and develops interventions to promote business development and growth.
2. Evaluation of daily sales, meter reading, dipping and lodgements.
3. Compiles and analyses periodic sales records and consolidates such reports to the Head, Retail Sales.
4. Maintains excellent standards in all retail activity, driving sales and profitability through the effective deployment and development of station supervisors and cashiers in line with approved budgets.
5. Coordinates both the sales of white products, the lubricants at the stations and liaising with the marketing team to ensure patronage is high in line with budgets and projections.
6. Implements HSE Standards and controls in the retail stations.

Requirements:
1. Minimum of Second-Class Upper University Degree (B.sc) and HND Upper Credit in respective areas of study as indicated.
2. Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience on the role.
3. Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.

Method of Application:
Kindly send your resume to the below email address with the Job Title and preferred location as the subject of the mail recruitment@rainoil.com.ng
Deadline: Monday, May 22nd, 2023.

1 Like

Re: Station Manager by nuelleoz(m): 2:36pm On May 18, 2023
Joemanstone:
I am currently sourcing for a Station Manager for Rainoil Limited for the following locations:

Locations: Jalingo (Taraba), Old Lagos Asaba Road (Delta), Owa-Ekei Road (Delta State), Agbor-Alihamie (Delta State), Oleh-Ogbemudia (Delta State)

Job Summary:

To ensure a smooth and uninterrupted flow of operations at the station, through effective utilization of human and material resources, and ensuring that staff at the station adhere to the rules/ regulations/ policies that govern conducts in Rainoil.

Roles & Responsibilities

1. Monitors and evaluates station operational and marketing results and develops interventions to promote business development and growth.
3. Compiles and analyses periodic sales records and consolidates such reports to the Head, Retail Sales.
4. Maintains excellent standards in all retail activity, driving sales and profitability through the effective deployment and development of station supervisors and cashiers in line with approved budgets.
5. Coordinates both the sales of white products, the lubricants at the stations and liaising with the marketing team to ensure patronage is high in line with budgets and projections.

Requirements:
1. Minimum of Second-Class Upper University Degree (B.sc) and HND Upper Credit in respective areas of study as indicated.

Method of Application:
Kindly send your resume to the below email address with the Job Title and preferred location as the subject of the mail recruitment@rainoil.com.ng

Waste of time.
Re: Station Manager by mauchiz: 11:02am On May 19, 2023
Joemanstone:

Job Summary:

Roles & Responsibilities

Requirements:

Method of Application:

Are you the recruiter,i always send my cv,i dont receive invitation
Re: Station Manager by nuelleoz(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2023
mauchiz:

Are you the recruiter,i always send my cv,i dont receive invitation

You won't. There a bunch of time wasters. The guy is a sham

1 Like

Re: Station Manager by mauchiz: 7:27pm On May 22, 2023
nuelleoz:

You won't. There a bunch of time wasters. The guy is a sham

Really?
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Instantcashweb.com Is Recruiting Job Seekers / Pay Package First Inland / Job Fair By 2007 Qed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.