Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven (1548 Views)

Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by Strafudeen: 5:04pm On May 17, 2023
You brazenly stole the election for thiwfnubu. You used state might to suppress the people.

I swear by almighty God you will never escape punishment. Your generation and everyone linked to you will be cursed.

Anyone who benefits from this wicked act of yours will remain under the curse.

God will never forgive you.

Your children will cry to God to be free from the burden your generation wl bear for this wickedness

Man will never forgive you.

The wicked touts you employed for this will be under the curse.

The people in your life male or female who benefit anything from this theft will remain under the curse

No native doctor or priest or priestess will deliver you from this burden.

Your way will be dark. Your light will be dim. Your joy will be sour. Your sorrow plentiful.

You will treat and never get well. You will eat and never be refreshed.

You will cry and cry and have no one to comfort you.

I promise you a hard and rocky way

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by Straybullet: 5:14pm On May 17, 2023
Kai

Easy bro ...easy.

Na waa oo

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by shortgun(m): 5:15pm On May 17, 2023
The only way to make politicians accountable is to make them swear by the local deities.

People like wike would have be thrown into the evil forest by now.

5 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by Strafudeen: 5:17pm On May 17, 2023
shortgun:
The only way to make politicians accountable is to make them swear by the local deities.

People like wike would have be thrown into the evil forest by now.

This man wike fought the people wickedly just to enthrone a wicked man. I don't even hate tinubu as I hate this man.

He mobilized terror against people who just wanted to vote. He must collect. Period.

7 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by Strafudeen: 5:17pm On May 17, 2023
Straybullet:
Kai

Easy bro ...easy.

Na waa oo

Don't tell me that

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by blacksam01: 5:18pm On May 17, 2023
Strafudeen:
You brazenly stole the election for thiwfnubu. You used state might to suppress the people.

I swear by almighty God you will never escape punishment. Your generation and everyone linked to you will be cursed.

Your children will cry to God to be free from the burden your generation wl bear for this wickedness

The people in your life male or female who benefit anything from this theft will remain under the curse

Your way will be dark. Your light will be dim. Your joy will be sour. Your sorrow plentiful.

Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by obiekunie01: 6:04pm On May 17, 2023
Strafudeen:

endorse this curse by invoking Deuteronomy 28:20 on wike and everything that relates to him.

5 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by Noerection: 6:13pm On May 17, 2023
Strafudeen:

he will be made minister of defense to kill more ipob terrorist

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by DatNiggaDaz: 6:14pm On May 17, 2023
Wike your Kind do not want Nigeria to make progress. You all want to continue remaining in power through stooges while you bring poverty backwardness, corruption, oppression, hunger, bigotry, rascality upon Nigerians. I know for sure there is time for everything Wike.

Your rascality in the just concluded presidential election Shows you don't Love Nigeria. Your day will come

4 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by Killerbag36: 6:26pm On May 17, 2023
Everyone knows

4 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by Dreambeat: 6:29pm On May 17, 2023
He will never know peace.

4 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by Strafudeen: 7:45pm On May 17, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Wike your Kind do not want Nigeria to make progress. You all want to continue remaining in power through stooges while you bring poverty backwardness, corruption, oppression, hunger, bigotry, rascality upon Nigerians. I know for sure there is time for everything Wike.

Your rascality in the just concluded presidential election Shows you don't Love Nigeria. Your day will come

Amen

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by Strafudeen: 7:45pm On May 17, 2023
Dreambeat:
He will never know peace.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by Strafudeen: 7:46pm On May 17, 2023
obiekunie01:

endorse this curse by invoking Deuteronomy 28:20 on wike and everything that relates to him.

Amen amen amen!
Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2023
LoL curses don't work. Tinubu will be your president for the next 8 years. Better start getting used to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by FrontpgAdverts: 8:12pm On May 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:58pm On May 17, 2023
But you never hated when he was doing this allegedd against other parties,

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by Strafudeen: 5:22am On May 18, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
LoL curses don't work. Tinubu will be your president for the next 8 years. Better start getting used to it.

This one has already worked
Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by onumadu: 8:39am On May 18, 2023
How can a man be filled with so much wickedness? Even against the same people he leads?
That is one thing about wickedness. A very wicked person cannot even reason.
Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike You Will Never Be Forgiven by Strafudeen: 9:33am On May 18, 2023
onumadu:
How can a man be filled with so much wickedness? Even against the same people he leads?
That is one thing about wickedness. A very wicked person cannot even reason.
Tufiakwa.

That's what we're seeing oo

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Lagos Res / Rivers Crisis: Why God Orchestrated Fight Between Fubara, Wike – Eze / Police Debt/ehindero's Chickens Comming Home To Roost!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.