Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Gotv Current Disruptive Issues - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gotv Current Disruptive Issues (310 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gotv Current Disruptive Issues by Kenndleysense(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2023
Am I the only one experiencing Gotv current issues with their broadcast quality? From the screen flickering persistently, to it going off and on, to total loss of visual and audio signals for more than two weeks now on end. I doubt if I'll subscribe this month.
Re: Gotv Current Disruptive Issues by wunmi590(m): 6:02pm On May 17, 2023
Kenndleysense:
Am I the only one experiencing Gotv current issues with their broadcast quality? From the screen flickering persistently, to it going off and on, to total loss of visual and audio signals for more than two weeks now on end. I doubt if I'll subscribe this month.

Call their customer care and lodge your complain....

(1) (Reply)

Married And Clubbing Series: TGIS / I Can't Continue Wallowing In Depression / Help Before I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.