Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee (34753 Views)

Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) / "Blow My Mind": Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido Music Video With Chris Brown / Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by KingMack(m): 12:30am On May 18, 2023
With una ugly voice.. person no go jus enjoy wettin una post 😏
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by BeMyQueen: 12:51am On May 18, 2023
Didi2d:
Poco

Nigerian bloggers no sabi anything, must they talk. Ok, even if you must talk, why didn't you show us video with the real music playing
it's real I watched it on Facebook yesterday, it was nice I was like see happy moments of richer folks may God bless me beyond expectations and awe
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:04am On May 18, 2023
With that your mumu voice I had to skip the video, I went to Instagram to watch the full video on Davido's page without any noise.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by Brunicekid(m): 2:57am On May 18, 2023
Obakoolex:
Please what exactly does this Poco Lee do
And how has he been able to mingle with all the rated and latest artist.?
Poco lee is majorly a dancer and he's an influencer also. Didn't you hear Ayra start mention him in her song Rush, where she said "...dance like Poco lee"?
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by DSoj(m): 3:47am On May 18, 2023
This useless YouTube vloggers are lazy. U downloaded a video from original source, put ur yeye fake voice as voice over then share on ur own YouTube page. U completely killed the original music they danced to and replaced with ur fake frog voice

Such Talentless vlogger yet making it to FP cos of nonsnese padipadi.

Ogbeni go and get a camera crew and create ur own content. U have been on this useless thing for almost 2yrs now.
GETAT
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by yinkeys(m): 5:13am On May 18, 2023
Didi2d:
Poco

Nigerian bloggers no sabi anything, must they talk. Ok, even if you must talk, why didn't you show us video with the real music playing
Copyright strikes
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by stevups(m): 7:00am On May 18, 2023
Obakoolex:

Na God now. Expertise
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:02am On May 18, 2023
Obakoolex:

Frankly that guy is one of the most luckiest guy to make it through. He is lucky because his talent which is dancing aren't unique or exclusively doneby him but he has grown so big in the music industry to be reckoned as one of the movers and shakers of the industry. That's what religions people call "GRACE".

That young man "largeness" no be here. He has made it all, fame, money, influence just name it. He has gotten all with same thing many other people in the street of Lagos does but don't even get street recognition let alone fame and money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by Dagenius53: 7:21am On May 18, 2023
Poco is water, he doesn't have enemy

1 Like

Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by Bfly: 7:57am On May 18, 2023
It is their art. You just have to love what you do.

Everyone got his own privilege and shortcomings.
Your life depends on the one you exhaust your energy.
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by sukar886: 8:01am On May 18, 2023
Remix loading ...
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by PapaNnamdi: 8:36am On May 18, 2023
bakynes:

See this one, one of the highest selling music artiste of all time is broke. The guy just sold out all of Europe's top Arenas in 28 shows. 6X O2 Arena highest ever by any music artiste. Person wey dey Charge 1.5 million dollars per show in a concert is broke. 250k per feature. You no know anything.

You think their system is like ours??

Some artists make sales and are broke,

Some declare bankruptcy for the sake of tax evasion..

Let television de deceive u
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by vertueptime: 8:42am On May 18, 2023
timesuploaded:
Very useless song

And annoying, it took me weeks before I could understand what they were saying, AMONAVELE UTTERLY NONSENSE
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by MrJames007: 8:46am On May 18, 2023
Who's Poko Lee

As far as music is concerned, na only Brown n OBO be kings. grin
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by Mrtaye: 9:04am On May 18, 2023
Rayban25:

Some of you will just take burukutu and carry phone to type jargons
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Burukutu
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by Mrtaye: 9:10am On May 18, 2023
vertueptime:

And annoying, it took me weeks before I could understand what they were saying, AMONAVELE UTTERLY NONSENSE
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ "I'm unavailable,dem no dey see me"🎢
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by PoloG: 9:12am On May 18, 2023
sprints1:
no meaning just trash as usual afrobeat no even get meaning again. Today artists just dey sing national anthem for person like that spyro who is your guy. Is that one song or national anthem
them nor dey employ songwriters ..

Only them wan write songs and sing so that only them go chop the money , at the end of the day, they come up with useless lyrics..

Check most American songs and see the numbers of songwriters for just one song...

Nigeria artist own different
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by Ayokequeen(m): 9:16am On May 18, 2023
Don't mind the olodo people. What is the essence of the post if we can't hear the music as they danced to it? That's how another mumu blogger will post a video of 1min and use 50mins to introduce himself, rubbish people.
Didi2d:
Poco

1 Like

Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by handsomebenze(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2023
Didi2d:
Poco
The blogger na better mum, grin
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by Careente7(m): 12:56pm On May 18, 2023
blowjohn:

He pokes the fanbase to elicit love for the artists
🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by Careente7(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2023
yinkeys:

Copyright strikes
Indeed,you know the game.
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by blowjohn(m): 1:00pm On May 18, 2023
Careente7:
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yes o.

And pokes fun at the artists haters
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by thegooddieyoung: 2:05pm On May 18, 2023
Just be asking about what people do, no go do something help yourself

Obakoolex:
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by Electronics: 3:27pm On May 18, 2023
Didi2d:
Poco

Don’t mind them! I was waiting to hear the actual sound but he bored me all through with his voice. Why would I subscribe and comment? Guy shut your channel if you don’t know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by Rokiat(f): 3:28pm On May 18, 2023
Such good vibes. cool
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by Obakoolex(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2023
thegooddieyoung:
Just be asking about what people do, no go do something help yourself

Internet has given spoilt brat like you the privilege of talking anyhow
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by thegooddieyoung: 1:21pm On May 19, 2023
Mr. Man, use the same internet learn a skill and stop asking what exactly other people do for money.
BTW, I work and earn legitimate living.

Obakoolex:

Internet has given spoilt brat like you the privilege of talking anyhow
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by Obakoolex(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2023
thegooddieyoung:

Mr. Man, use the same internet learn a skill and stop asking what exactly other people do for money.
BTW, I work and earn legitimate living.

Hey are you ok, as in are you alright??, So because I asked an harmless question, automatically I need a job?
Receive sense.... presently I pay 7 peoples salary and never default for the past 2 1/2 years and the least collect #25,000 monthly.
Not everyone you just open your mouth to talk to anyhow.
Re: Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee by thegooddieyoung: 10:47pm On May 21, 2023
There you go bragging about paying 7 families. Thank God not everyone brags like you.

You cannot take the same dish you serve others MR. EMPLOYER!

Obakoolex:

Hey are you ok, as in are you alright??, So because I asked an harmless question, automatically I need a job?
Receive sense.... presently I pay 7 peoples salary and never default for the past 2 1/2 years and the least collect #25,000 monthly.
Not everyone you just open your mouth to talk to anyhow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Message To Ladies Who Always Make Their Man Late For Events (Photo) / Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.