Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez (32811 Views)

Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ / Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2023
Dolores Aveiro, the mother of football icon Cristiano Ronaldo, has reacted to reports claiming she used witchcraft on her son’s girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez.

Ronaldo and the Spanish-Argentine model Rodriguez have been in a relationship since 2016 when they met in Madrid.

They currently live together in Saudi Arabia after the 38-year-old superstar terminated his contract at Manchester United and joined Al Nassr in January.

Recently, a Portuguese newspaper had claimed that Aveiro deployed witchcraft to separate the couple.

It reported that Aveiro was against Ronaldo’s relationship with Georgina.

Reacting she denounced the report, describing it as ‘false, slanderous and even macabre’.

She revealed her lawyers have been informed to get her name cleared from the allegation for the sake of her family.

“I affirm that today, May 16, 2023, I activated my lawyers to clear my good name for my family and for what they represent in my life,” she wrote on Instagram.

She pointed out that such news would not go down well with some of her grandchildren who are already reading and listening to people and criticisms.

“And that is why I will not give up until this newspaper proves everything that was written today,” she said.

VANGUARD

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2023
Personally let me answer some questions you may want to ask about Ronaldo's relationships and family:

1. Who did Ronaldo have his first child with?
Ronaldo's oldest son is known as Cristianinho, or little Cristiano. The 12-year-old was born in San Diego in June 2010, while Ronaldo was dating model Irina Shayk

2. How many child does Ronaldo have with Georgina?
The twins, a boy and a girl, are reported to be named Mateo and Eva and are said to have been conceived with the help of a surrogate mother. As with his first-born, Ronaldo is happy to show off his twin children and they regularly feature on both his Instagram and that of his girlfriend Georgina's social media.

3. How many children does Ronaldo have?
Cristiano Ronaldo is the father of four sons and daughters. His first child was Cristiano Ronaldo Jr, who was born on June 17, 2010.

4. Who is first wife of Ronaldo?
How many wives does Ronaldo have? Cristiano has never been married before but had a long-term relationship with Irina Shayk became the most talked about relationship that Cristiano had. She is a Russian Supermodel and the two used to date from 2010 to 2015.

5. How long have Ronaldo and Georgina been together?
A Timeline of Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez's 6-Year Romance. Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez have been together for nearly seven years. The couple first met in 2016 when the soccer star walked into the Gucci store in Madrid, where Rodriguez was working at the time.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by ridwanlawal: 7:44pm On May 17, 2023
At least she did it for the betterment of her child.
Not those local ones that meet under plantain tree

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by Ever8090: 7:45pm On May 17, 2023
ridwanlawal:
you dey follow them attend d meeting?...this one wey you come Sabi d venue like this grin

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by Omihanifa: 8:13pm On May 17, 2023
Anything is possible with these women

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by CodeTemplar: 8:23pm On May 17, 2023
ridwanlawal:
useless mom that makes her. Is the girl too not with her child - Ronaldo?

The relationship of mother to child was beyond Rinaldo power to choose but that with his girl is his own conscious choice.

3 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by Blake755: 8:35pm On May 17, 2023
Dear mama Ronaldo no mind all this yeye news where were dey when the guy was struggling Ronaldo has every right to love his momma ❤️❤️

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by Gbemir: 8:40pm On May 17, 2023
ridwanlawal:

You must be a member to know their venue grin

15 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by wunmi590(m): 8:48pm On May 17, 2023

Nothing concern me, 😟
Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by fredoooooo: 8:48pm On May 17, 2023
Na their wahala
Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by treesun: 8:49pm On May 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD

Oyinbo too get witch abi Aje, aro igba aso ma bale! Normal scuttle between wife and mother inlaw. So won ma n da ina ale ni Portugal!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by ipobarecriminals: 8:50pm On May 17, 2023
sad
Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by FalseProphet1(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2023
She's a witch jare, she should stop pretending.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by marlow1962(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2023
Lol
Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by saphiere(f): 8:50pm On May 17, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by thundafire: 8:51pm On May 17, 2023
Fear press,the will raise you high and still allow u fall like mach 5

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by Kingcalls: 8:52pm On May 17, 2023
Ronaldo should not mk the mistake of marrying till he retires or he sud wait till 60 yrs ...these women are like hyenas...waiting on the sideline for u to make a mistake ...she go just change am for u...u go de wonder if na the same woman wey u shower love and she wan die ontop ur matter when she claimed she loved u

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by saasala(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2023
So Oyinbo seff dey do juju
Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by Akaojiaku210: 8:52pm On May 17, 2023
i wish my mother will do thee same for me
Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by Haywhymido(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2023
If she like let her be wizard not a witch anymore, na she get her pikin. When the two dey struggle for Madeira where una dey

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by ClarkBrent: 8:53pm On May 17, 2023
This one loud o
Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by Streetmovement(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I only love my bed and my momma I'm sorry grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by GeneralPula: 8:54pm On May 17, 2023
Wahala no dey finish..
Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by GoodbutBadguy: 8:54pm On May 17, 2023
This is too tell you that no be only Africa dey use juju to make am shocked , talent apart folks like Ronaldo and Messi dey use confirm soap undecided . But indomie generation will argue, this is an eye opener that no 1 can make it big without spirituality. To level up in life one needs spiritual power and the greatest spiritual power is found Jesus Christ. Kaka chose Christ and it worked for him wink

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by Freelancerr(m): 8:55pm On May 17, 2023
Bloggers don carry news come, them wan use fake news Rip us..

Kindly check my signature
Re: Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez by Creamypie(m): 8:55pm On May 17, 2023
Na wah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election / Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.