Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci (24461 Views)

Police Arrests Maryam Abubakar For Supplying Sex workers To Bandits / Borno Rep Sacks Aide For Hailing Shekau’s Suicidal Death / Ugwuanyi Hails IGP Abubakar For Additional Police Area Command In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by BESTScientist1: 8:25am On May 18, 2023
h
Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by Nobody: 8:25am On May 18, 2023
Kaybaba5:
THIS NOT TOO GOOD

Oh yea, ain't good at all🙁🥴
Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by ImoleNaija: 8:28am On May 18, 2023
The freedom of disrespectful speech y'all want so bad.

If she disappears without a trace now, we would be crying foul undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by Bahamas95(m): 8:29am On May 18, 2023
Las las she won't still benefit from Tinubu's government, all those that shouted "Sai baba!" also saw pepper.

When rain dey fall nor be only one person roof the water dey drop.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by HAICHCONCEPT202(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2023
Eshock You ?
Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by ChristianMuslim: 8:30am On May 18, 2023
Exactly what i wanted to type, this gal got my mind.. that babe tweet will win Guinness record for the best smackdown tweet.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by Kobicove(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
Biggest Smackdown Finishing..........Chaiiiii Atiku don Suffer.

This one pass smackdown grin
Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by alobright17(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2023
rolams:
Having twitter handle does not translate to having sense!

What wrong has Atiku did that warrant such tweet? I am not sorry to say that the twitter handler's brain has evaporated.
What’s wrong with the tweet of fact ? Abi truth dey pain you? What’s wrong in atikuing for Atiku ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by WorldRichest: 8:35am On May 18, 2023
Feintline:
We need to trend yakubu and Inec to world
# what is Inec hiding?

You go cry tire.

Were past tribunals broadcasted live?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by RecentHistory: 8:35am On May 18, 2023
Isobug:
Yorubs..... hateful

Igbos....... Slaves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by bluecircle470: 8:36am On May 18, 2023
rolams:

What wrong has Atiku did that warrant such tweet? I am not sorry to say that the twitter handler's brain has evaporated.

Same as you dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by Chucks13: 8:37am On May 18, 2023
Feintline:
We need to trend yakubu and Inec to world
# what is Inec hiding?

So you are happy and enjoying the insult baa? It is OK, but the truth is in obi lifetime he will never rule Nigeria mark my word so throw as much insults as you can the more deeper obi relevancy going down deep sea, we will do everything under the heaven to make sure till he die he never rule Nigeria because its not only you or obidients alone that suffers buhari reign of terror for you obidient to now singularly want to carries on your head as if we sent you, no one sent you all biko, insults, rudeness, abusive, disrespectful, death threatening, tribal and religion bigotry, harrassement, mockery and terrorism are not the way to correct a wrong poor performing administration..

May 29 it is new beginning and Tinubu will be swear-in if you like take it or burst it, fact is fact.

I no sabi obi and I want care to sabi him, he is my kinsmen but never my candidate because he is wicked, a liar, a green snake, bigotry deadly, smart thief, and a ipob sympathiser.

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by theamazonguru(m): 8:40am On May 18, 2023
JohnnyPalmer:
ATIKU should retire from politics after this smackdown grin

That one go fit hear word?
It is his life ambition.
Even if he is using walking stick be sure AA will still contest.
IDAN dey play.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by LeyeWrites: 8:46am On May 18, 2023
Atiku is older than his dad I believe.

To think it's a Yoruba girl. You wonder where our culture went. And who in particular raised disrespectful brats as this.

Something is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by bablon20(m): 8:46am On May 18, 2023
If his blood thirsty jihadists had killed her the way they killed Deborah would she be able to break this record. Abu_Loser!
Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by LeyeWrites: 8:48am On May 18, 2023
alobright17:
What’s wrong with the tweet of fact ? Abi truth dey pain you? What’s wrong in atikuing for Atiku ?
Can she say that to Atiku offline.

It's possible disrespecting elders is a norm in your tribe. But that's not a norm in Yoruba land. That Yoruba girl is way out of line.
Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by Badguy77(m): 8:53am On May 18, 2023
Chai chai chai... My chest!!!! But serzly where is the lie there? Only this guy was too direct.. grin
Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:53am On May 18, 2023
Atiku in severe pain over this comment but people get bad mouth 👄 sha ." Longest Running Politician With Zero Win".
Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by Sunshine34(m): 9:00am On May 18, 2023
The "Go ABU GO ABU" really got me.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by bluefilm: 9:02am On May 18, 2023
Ever8090:
cheesy...Atiku after reading the reply....

You funny, man! grin grin grin
Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by Nukilia: 9:02am On May 18, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry
Their forefathers fought for a good life which everyone is enjoying and happy.
What are we fighting for?

In Nigeria if it's not entertaining it doesn't make sense.
That's why people would be killed in plateau, Borno, Imo Kwara, Ondo etc,

This is a generation of entertainment, almost sliding towards a generation of bas*tards as the Italian society was described in the 13th century by Machiavelli.

I disagree with you on your submission. You are only clever by half. You decided to shift the goal post and heap all the blame on youths that are bringing some sort of smiles to the faces of people.

Your so-called forefathers who have plunged this nation into crisis are still running the show, but you absolve them from the current crisis. Leave the youths and focus on the criminal elders who have bastardized our society.
Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by Demurray: 9:15am On May 18, 2023
It's either she lacks home training or she is AKOIGBA.
Even if you don't have elders at home doesn't warrant this abusive reply for someone who congratulated you for record breaking.
[b]OHUN K'OJU E BARI KOFARA MO O[/b]wherever this leads you to, deal with it
Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by vincenteger: 9:22am On May 18, 2023
Okealaaye:
Nigerian youths no get chill at all! See as e come bring Atiku down reach youth level. Elder wey tie corn at the the tail of him agbada must be mate of chickens by fire, by force!

You mustn't use corn as an example
Life is not always about agbado
Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by Nastrademus(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2023
Atiku started contesting for president since 1993 along with mko, kingigbe, long before tinubu dream it
CasNova:
Atiku should enter Guinness world record too. He had been attempting to be President since 2003, although he did not start contesting until 2007.
Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by aspabay(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2023
rolams:

When it hits you, you remember the use of common sense, but when it suits you, you clap and laugh.
Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by Goodday90(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2023
Somebody said the Yoruba only use “respect your elders” only when it applies to their people/elders
Yoruba youths can abuse others,they keep insulting Atiku,Obi everyday but when you talk about the old dying baron,they get angry

Hypocritical tribe
Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by SonofGod231: 9:39am On May 18, 2023
When old men don't prioritize themselves,this is what you get.
How Hilda Baci and her cooking carry be Atiku business?! I have worked with these politicians and know her they operate.
Just for the side kpekus.
Re: Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci by sholikay(m): 9:41am On May 18, 2023
Ghen!... ghen!!... ghen....geun!!..
Finish him.

BBYBY......BBYBY..

Fatality...😂😂

Nifemi wins.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" / FG To Streamline Taxes From 52 To 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.