Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) (5436 Views)

Olamilekan Adegbite: Ajaokuta Steel Company Will Be Completed Soon / Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation / Naval Officer, Seaman Haruna Goshit Calls Out Rear Admiral I.O Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by gidgiddy: 4:56am On May 18, 2023
Hopefully the price of rice will come down
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:39am On May 18, 2023
ican2020:
To be completed soon why the noise
So I will not create awareness because you own internet Or investment in the east Unsettle your bitter mind

10 Likes

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Eternitymedia88: 5:46am On May 18, 2023
ican2020:

When we create awareness, they say we are making noise.
When we start making noise, they jam their ears with their fingers and cower in fear!

4 Likes

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Solsix(m): 6:19am On May 18, 2023
Soccrates:
Anytime I hear Anambra.

The next thing that comes to my mind is drug money.
At least you have seen how they make the drug money

6 Likes

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:13am On May 18, 2023
Nlpfmod
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by KwuoteYourFada: 8:37am On May 18, 2023
Soccrates:
Anytime I hear Anambra.

Yes drug to cure your madness angry

2 Likes

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Armaggedon: 8:41am On May 18, 2023
ican2020:
it's just you hearing voices. No one is making noise.

2 Likes

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by kosssy: 8:55am On May 18, 2023
This is very good. I wish the Catholic church in Anambra state will venture into the agric sector as well. They seem to have the Midas touch in everything they do.

3 Likes

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Rahkman: 9:20am On May 18, 2023
post=123201744:

Anytime I hear
*Lagos I remember that their leader is a drug kingpin and home of highest number of touts
*Ogun home of ritual killers and headquarters of secret cult
* Oyo home of fraud stars and world largest slum
*Ondo home of cannabis dealers
*Osun home of rapists
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by michlins(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2023
MXrep:

What of the one at Amichi?
that's the one he said was in Nnewi
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by clockwisereport: 9:29am On May 18, 2023
Igbo muru nze, muo ozo

Ekelekwam unu

5 Likes

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by MXrep: 9:36am On May 18, 2023
post=123204704:

Major long grain rice farming and producing States are Kano, Gombe, Niger, Kebbi, Ebonyi, Anambra, Nasarawa

SW only dwell on propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Theophinio(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2023
post=123201394:
Anambra is 100% arable for long grain rice and major rice producing State in Nigeria

Good day sir

Do you know if this mills will allow me process rice paddy with their machinery for a fee
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by MissedCall(m): 10:02am On May 18, 2023
Pls, U don't mill rice.
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2023
MissedCall:
Pls, U don't mill rice.
Anu may be you should come to Anambra to feed your eyes

1 Like

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:13am On May 18, 2023
Theophinio:

Good day sir

Do you know if this mills will allow me process rice paddy with their machinery for a fee
I doubt, you can go there and make enquiry
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:41am On May 18, 2023
sreamsense:
This is good news but government should always check against fakeness and fradulent practices. I wouldn't like to bring one of these bags of rice to Chukwudi in Lagos only to find drug inside by mistake. Government should be strict with staffs on QA because some of them with evil tendencies may be using it to export drug to another states because there is no trick left on Earth these people have not used to export drugs and fake products. I wish Anambra people more future development and defeat of number 10 terrorist in their midst. Well done Soludo, you are trying your best
You guys bitterness and jealousy can't stop our progress

2 Likes

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Yorubastards: 11:05am On May 18, 2023
Soccrates:
Anytime I hear Anambra.

At least is not money from "Skull Mining". embarassed

I wonder if skull mining is the only lucrative business in the south-waste.
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Yorubastards: 11:08am On May 18, 2023
waynetee:
Its a good development but even Ekiti is producing more rice than Anambra
Shut up that gutter you call mouth.. Envious illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by collele(m): 11:25am On May 18, 2023
Theophinio:

Good day sir

Go to the Onitsha industrial layout at Idemmili opposite Uga junction before head bridge. Ask of Poco Bros rice mill. There's fidelity mill close to the Poco Bros that will Marvel you with their processing. Take your rice there.. ANAMBRA IS BLESSED...my 2 cents

3 Likes

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Svoboda(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2023
Peter Obi doesnt invest in job creating ventures like this, all his businesses are circled around importation of finished goods which inevitably kills our economy and makes hard to find jobs even scarcer and our economy facing more nightmares. Yet Obi hypocrtically continues to preach From Consumption to Production.
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by sreamsense: 11:54am On May 18, 2023
post=123210095:

You guys bitterness and jealousy can't stop our progress
What is there to jealous about? Will somebody ever wish to have number 10 terrorist organization in his/her state? Or will somebody wish his/her state prisoner citizens across the world to out numbered that of Anambra? So, what exactly will bring jeolousy of a state that allowed US citizens that came to help out in solving her gully errossion problems to be killed? Nothing good to copy from a state that leads in domestic crime weekly statistic. Until Soludo helps out in solving these problems, nothing yet to copy, don't you always see fine-fine buildings in the state with nobody living inside because the owner is serving jail term for drug or crime related offences, is that the guinness world record one will like to jealous about?

1 Like

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2023
sreamsense:

What is there to jealous about? Will somebody ever wishes to have number 10 terrorist organization in his/her state? Or will somebody wish his/her state prisoner citizens across the world out numbered that of Anambra? So, exactly will bring jeolousy of a state that allowed US citizens that came to help out in solving her gully errossion problems to be killed? Nothing good to copy from a state that leads in domestic crime weekly statistic
Same way the Chinese that coming in your region are kidnapped and use for ritual, and majority of your people languishing in Saudi Arabia prisons over drugs, you guys should involve UN habits to assist in demolishing the slums in your region, they should help Lagos that will soon sink under the lagoon

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by freemanq(m): 1:15pm On May 18, 2023
Nice move, All our billionaire building only hotel everywhere should learn from this gentle man
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by wisdomkid: 1:17pm On May 18, 2023
sreamsense:
This is good news but government should always check against fakeness and fradulent practices. I wouldn't like to bring one of these bags of rice to Chukwudi in Lagos only to find drug inside by mistake. Government should be strict with staffs on QA because some of them with evil tendencies may be using it to export drug to another states because there is no trick left on Earth these people have not used to export drugs and fake products. I wish Anambra people more future development and defeat of number 10 terrorist in their midst. Well done Soludo, you are trying your best

This stinks of tribalism.
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Theophinio(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2023
collele:

Go to the Onitsha industrial layout at Idemmili opposite Uga junction before head bridge. Ask of Poco Bros rice mill. There's fidelity mill close to the Poco Bros that will Marvel you with their processing. Take your rice there.. ANAMBRA IS BLESSED...my 2 cents

Thanks very much boss

Am from Isuofia in Aguata local government area. Though am currently residing in Benin City.

I want to go into rice processing on a small scale, buying paddy rice from Omor Ayamelum lga. That why am looking for a mill to process it.

Udo Diri Umu Anambra.

Ala Oma

3 Likes

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Theophinio(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2023
post=123209513:

I doubt, you can go there and make enquiry

Ok boss

Noted

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:51pm On May 18, 2023
Nlpfmod ft pls
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2023
Theophinio:

Thanks very much boss

Am from Isuofia in Aguata local government area. Though am currently residing in Benin City.

I want to go into rice processing on a small scale, buying paddy rice from Omor Ayamelum lga. That why am looking for a mill to process it.

Udo Diri Umu Anambra.

Ala Oma
There are other smaller, and medium rice milling plants around Omor

1 Like

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Theophinio(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2023
post=123213933:

There are other smaller, and medium rice milling plants around Omor

Alright boss

I just got to know about it today. I think I will make do with the medium mills around Omor

1 Like

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by EyenIbibio1: 2:27pm On May 18, 2023
I've not since seen Eko rice in the market till now, I wonder if all these mills produce for export
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by PoloG: 2:31pm On May 18, 2023
nice one.. atleast it will create more jobs for anambra animals so that they will stop coming to the SW.

bunch of easternbul monkeys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inec Declared and Verified Results For Edo State 2011 Nass Election / ELECTIONS 2015: Ogun INEC Takes Delivery Of Additional 170,000 Pvcs / What Can The Senate Do That The House Of Reps Cant And Vice Versa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.