Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) (5435 Views)

Olamilekan Adegbite: Ajaokuta Steel Company Will Be Completed Soon / Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation / Naval Officer, Seaman Haruna Goshit Calls Out Rear Admiral I.O Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by PoloG: 2:33pm On May 18, 2023
sreamsense:

What is there to jealous about? Will somebody ever wish to have number 10 terrorist organization in his/her state? Or will somebody wish his/her state prisoner citizens across the world to out numbered that of Anambra? So, what exactly will bring jeolousy of a state that allowed US citizens that came to help out in solving her gully errossion problems to be killed? Nothing good to copy from a state that leads in domestic crime weekly statistic. Until Soludo helps out in solving these problems, nothing yet to copy, don't you always see fine-fine buildings in the state with nobody living inside because the owner is serving jail term for drug or crime related offences, is that the guinness world record one will like to jealous about?
you finish that anambra1stmonkey? grin
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:47pm On May 18, 2023
PoloG:
nice one.. atleast it will create more jobs for anambra animals so that they will stop coming to the SW.

bunch of easternbul monkeys
Anuofia

Your state animals also comes to Anambra for greener pastures

Bunch of western monkeys having fun in Anambra state, while eating their rubbish and sticking food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP53_mj2FgA

2 Likes

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by PoloG: 3:04pm On May 18, 2023
post=123214819:

Anuofia

Your state animals also comes to Anambra for greener pastures

Bunch of western monkeys having fun in Anambra state, while eating their rubbish and sticking food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP53_mj2FgA
you want me to flood this thread with pictures of your animal tribesmen in my State hawking like hegoats? grin

don't test me cool
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2023
PoloG:
you finish that anambra1stmonkey? grin
and whats ur concern? PolioG
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2023
PoloG:
you want me to flood this thread with pictures of your animal tribesmen in my State hawking like hegoats? grin

don't test me cool
Ode you can see your us..elss kinsmen eating their rubbish in Anambra, who is holding you ewu without brain since you can't comment or stay away since the developments is making you to lose your insanity, it obvious you don't have sanity, than displaying your stupid behaviour, flood the thread you are only doing yourself Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by PoloG: 3:22pm On May 18, 2023
post=123215305:

Ode you can see your us..elss kinsmen eating their rubbish in Anambra, who is holding you ewu without brain since you can't comment or stay away since the developments is making you to lose your insanity, than displaying your stupid behaviour, flood the thread you are only doing yourself Anuofia
simple question do you want me to flood here with pictures of your cursed me igbo tribesmen hawking in my state?

;
I can even post the ones passing by right now grin

why didn't they remain in anambla and prosper there?

cursed easternbul monkeys and bunch of good for nothing flattheads grin

1 Like

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by PoloG: 3:24pm On May 18, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
and whats ur concern? PolioG
my concern is I want anambla people to stop coming to my state to Hawk on our roads grin

1 Like

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Shal0mmy(f): 3:26pm On May 18, 2023
PoloG:
simple question do you want me to flood here with pictures of your cursed me igbo tribesmen hawking in my state?

;

and who is this lowlife of a thing?

1 Like

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Shal0mmy(f): 3:29pm On May 18, 2023
PoloG:
my concern is I want anambla people to stop coming to my state to Hawk on our roads grin
ok, but b4 then, pls instruct those malnourished face claw, coneheaded structures to stop hawking agbo in southeast.

1 Like

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2023
PoloG:

;

Idi. ot you are free to display your stupidity, I'm not holding you

1 Like

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by PoloG: 3:32pm On May 18, 2023
Shal0mmy:
ok, but b4 then, pls instruct those malnourished face claw, coneheaded structures to stop hawking agbo in southeast.
no yoruba goes to igboland
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by PoloG: 3:32pm On May 18, 2023
post=123215692:

Idi. ot you are free to display your stupidity, I'm not holding you
shutup Monkey of east grin
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Shal0mmy(f): 3:35pm On May 18, 2023
PoloG:
hahaha
So those skinny ewedu addicts in southeast na arabs?
Dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:41pm On May 18, 2023
PoloG:
Ewu, your people all over streets of Anambra selling agbo, while the male are selling unless harbs, Ode you think I'm the type you threat with pictures

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by PoloG: 5:25pm On May 18, 2023
Shal0mmy:
hahaha

So those skinny ewedu addicts in southeast na arabs?

Dey play grin
even if they are there, their population nor go pass 5000 in the whole igboland..

now compare that to the multi thousands of your bastard Criminal tribesmen all over the SW hawking their lives away grin

1 Like

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by PoloG: 5:29pm On May 18, 2023
post=123215893:

Ewu, your people all over streets of Anambra selling agbo, while the male are selling unless harbs, Ode you think I'm the type you threat with pictures
stupid igboman how many Yorubas are in the whole igboland, do you want to compare them to the numbers of your easternbul Monkey brethens here in the SW?

bloody hawking bastards..

1 Like

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Shal0mmy(f): 5:44pm On May 18, 2023
PoloG:
even if they are there, their population nor go pass 5000 in the whole igboland..

now compare that to the multi thousands of your bastard Criminal tribesmen all over the SW hawking their lives away grin
apart from lagos(which is no mans land) there is no igboman in bastard skullminers south.waste.
Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by PoloG: 5:55pm On May 18, 2023
Shal0mmy:
apart from lagos(which is no mans land) there is no igboman in bastard skullminers south.waste.
hahahaha if only you knew that amount of your easterbul monkeys in ibadan and akure alone... you wouldn't open that your akpu smelly mouth and say that trash grin

do you know that the majority of owo massacre victims are igbos? cheesy

landlocked fools grin

1 Like

Re: Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) by Pentagon007: 7:33pm On May 18, 2023
Move to front page Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nfplmd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cbn:: No More N10m Cheques, From Jan 1, 2010 / Igbo Vs Yoruba. / 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.