Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Forex Trading Has Ruined Lives. True/false - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Forex Trading Has Ruined Lives. True/false (629 Views)

Some Gatherings Are Like This, True/false? / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trading Has Ruined Lives. True/false by blesdman(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2023
I have been trading forex for more than 10years with no consistency on profits. Rather losses. It seems to me that I am addicted to it like a game or sports betting. The luck I have is that I do not commit much funds to it but it does occupy my time because I have been looking for a holy grail to succeed in it.
Do people really succeed with forex? I need help to stop it as it has not been beneficial to me and it seems like an addiction. What can I do? I need help
Re: Forex Trading Has Ruined Lives. True/false by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:45pm On May 17, 2023
blesdman:
I have been trading forex for more than 10years with no consistency on profits. Rather losses. It seems to me that I am addicted to it like a game or sports betting. The luck I have is that I do not commit much funds to it but it does occupy my time because I have been looking for a holy grail to succeed in it.
Do people really succeed with forex? I need help to stop it as it has not been beneficial to me and it seems like an addiction. What can I do? I need help
It is an entanglement grin🤣😂 that is hard to escape.

Come here⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://www.nairaland.com/7504926/forex-trade-alerts-season-23

Aggressively treat it like a business, follow it with focus.

Run o!.... Run far away from low TF cheesy

LAST but not the least, alway use stop loss even though your very successful mentors don't use them!
Re: Forex Trading Has Ruined Lives. True/false by qwertyboss(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2023
blesdman:
Start by deletion all the app from your phone and computers.
Delete all related item
Re: Forex Trading Has Ruined Lives. True/false by blesdman(m): 10:36am On May 18, 2023
qwertyboss:

Start by deletion all the app from your phone and computers.
Delete all related item
Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Has Ruined Lives. True/false by blesdman(m): 10:37am On May 18, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

It is an entanglement grin🤣😂 that is hard to escape.

Come here⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://www.nairaland.com/7504926/forex-trade-alerts-season-23

Aggressively treat it like a business, follow it with focus.
Thanks I will check the link
Run o!.... Run far away from low TF cheesy

LAST but not the least, alway use stop loss even though your very successful mentors don't use them!
Re: Forex Trading Has Ruined Lives. True/false by blesdman(m): 10:38am On May 18, 2023
[quote author=blesdman post=123210016][/quote]
I shall check the link...the matter de tire me....just that it just seems like playing game now

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Has Ruined Lives. True/false by libertanna: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2023
Forex trading is an exciting way to invest, but it takes preparation. Beginning traders should learn key concepts such as spreads, leverage and risk management. Tools like the FBS trading calculator can help. I remember when I first started trading, I used their calculator to estimate my potential gains and losses. It allowed me to choose the right lot size and leverage for my account. I also compared spreads between different brokers. The read more calculator gave me the confidence to start trading, knowing that I could manage risk. I now use it regularly to plan my trades. It is an essential tool for any novice trader who wants to trade intelligently. I invite you to try it and learn more about forex trading.

(1) (Reply)

Newest Jjc In The House / How Can I Delete My Posts / How Can I Get Logged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.