Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff (17369 Views)

IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Nicenixon: 10:34am On May 18, 2023
DatIgalaDude:
The news wey US don come deny say them no kee their pipo.
Una come the release official statement.
Person say him no eat monkey meat, you tell am say make him carry toothpick remove monkey meat from him teeth. angry
Don't be a fool man, there are Nigerians working in America embassy, maybe you think for you to work in America embassy, you have to be white or an America, well, you are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by 4tomandchi: 10:40am On May 18, 2023
America mean say their citizens no follow kpai for the attack say na only their embassy staff and olokpa wey be Nigerians die for dis particular attack.

Abeg d read and understand before you write misinformate oda people.

DatIgalaDude:
Person say him no eat monkey meat, you tell am say make him carry toothpick remove monkey meat from him teeth. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Nicenixon: 10:42am On May 18, 2023
Zionmdde:
This is sad. See how insecurity is staining the SE. Now it has gone international. It started from sit at home, it grew to ESN, then they became Unknown angels. This is a self inflicted insecurity
Those days if you go to the streets you will find people praising the activities of these criminals calling them unknown Angels and the rest. They will kill and kidnap, we will blame it on fulani herdsmen or we say soldiers did it.

Now see what SE has turned into. If u talk they will start asking u what of bandits, boko haram etc. This is what my brothers are drawing comparison to

Shame on all of us. Shame on kanu, he spearheaded this criminality through his style of freedom fighting. Radio Biafra was a breeding ground to this rubbish. Shame on every single person calling himself ipob, is that how we are going to attract investors to our states. We are abused all over the country that we can't comfortably go home in December. I visited parts of anambra recently and I was shown beautiful mansions that the owners no longer come back to.

Until we Igbos rise up and say no more, point out the criminals in our midst, give them the Tyre and fuel treatment that brought criminality in aba and onitsha to standstill in those days, then we will continue losing the SE to these criminals.
no try go home at all especially your people know say you get money, one person go link your info and before you know dem don kidnap you be that o. Na their operandi I tell una o.
Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by labi1977(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2023
NOC1:

They do deny their people if the mission is on spy bases or for other dubious reasons.

From what they Governor said, you will understand they are going for something illegal.

CIA tinz bruh
Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Nicenixon: 10:44am On May 18, 2023
post=123205247:

Two of their staff and and two security personnels were killed, I remember during Obiano's tenure that team of Anambra government officials visited Ogbaru where SEPCO of India engaged in illegal oil exploration with military protection, the team nearly lost their lives in Ogbaru, there are many illegal oil bunkery going on there

Anambra state government need to improve more on security especially in Ogbaru and Ihiala, Soludo should pay attention in Ogbaru, it was that location that made Anambra to be listed as oil producing State, they are paying the state peanut while siphoning our resources, Ogbaru is blessed with huge oil and gas, both locals and foreigners are involved in Ogbaru oil theft
Ogbaru get oil but Ihiala get boys and arms. Those two places are extremely dangerous.
Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by highchief1: 10:48am On May 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
You're only punishing yourself 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Do Igbos know you 🙄🙄🙄
avoid me
Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by highchief1: 10:48am On May 18, 2023
post=123208333:

Nobody send you, you don't exist I far as I'm concerned
avoid me.ipob killers
Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by okeysoninv: 10:52am On May 18, 2023
Phoen1X:
On the contrary,.the best and only democratic way is to conduct a referendum as they ipob) have asked as see what happens next....britain did it with the "good friday agreement" during the "troubles" in northern island....no be everything na him force and bullets dey solve.
is that the reason they killed USA embassy staff? To send message for referendum which is never in a constitution. How many countries has conducted referendum ,do you think ipob is only group that want to separate ? I am even suspecting soludo may be a member of ipob look at the way he quickly alotted the killing to oil bunkery exonerating ipob who we know that they had been on campaign of ambushing security forces.

1 Like

Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Blackdisciple(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2023
DatIgalaDude:

I'm shocking right now ooo
Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Blackdisciple(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2023
And the US denied non of her citizens was killed in that attack, is US working with APC I'm not understanding oo
Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by goodnessme1(f): 11:16am On May 18, 2023
highchief1:
avoid me
Igbos must always be around you,to avoid them you must leave this world. grin grin

Before today pass you must have in contact with Igbo Man/woman 😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by djseanjohn77: 11:49am On May 18, 2023
post=123205302:

There is nothing like conflict region, Anambra State is safe, many US citizens has been attacked in Lagos by hoodlums on traffic, Chinese engineers were kidnapped in Ondo, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti and their security personnels killed, no place is safe in Nigeria, Anambra isn't on the list blacklisted by US

I dare you to provide proof of where westerners have been attacked in Lagos. What they said was issue a warning of possible attack, and we all know where the attack was coming from. The plan of the developers to bring their terrorist brothers to Lagos to cause unrest. Just accept the fact that your kindmen are the 10th deadliest terror organisation in the world. This act will further bring them to top 5. Already, in Asia, they know there is a tribe called Igbos, and they are the ones wasting in their prisons from drug-related cases.
Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2023
djseanjohn77:

I dare you to provide proof of where westerners have been attacked in Lagos. What they said was issue a warning of possible attack, and we all know where the attack was coming from. The plan of the developers to bring their terrorist brothers to Lagos to cause unrest. Just accept the fact that your kindmen are the 10th deadliest terror organisation in the world. This act will further bring them to top 5. Already, in Asia, they know there is a tribe called Igbos, and they are the ones wasting in their prisons from drug-related cases.
No US citizen were involved in the attack
Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:54am On May 18, 2023
djseanjohn77:

Same killings are kidnapping is happening in your region, many innocent people are killed every for ritual in Yoruba land
Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Ejyksneh(m): 12:14pm On May 18, 2023
The killing was not as a result of any oil bunkers, they will killed by terrorist masquerading as freedom fighters, these terrorists have been terrorising the communities within this region, they kill any opposing voice, they burnt the Atani police station, they snatch cars and kill anyone who dares them, they have camps in virtually all the villages in ogbaru, they have turned a once peaceful ogbaru into a war zone
post=123204924:
it is important to highlight an important preliminary takeaway from the facts so far. It is evident from reports by the various security agencies in the state that the visiting team made their own security arrangements and totally bypassed the existing security architecture in the state and the state government was not aware of the “humanitarian mission” of the visiting team.

In a place like parts of Ogbaru where security forces have been fighting the criminals and oil bunkerers, the sight of few policemen can indeed attract vengeance from the criminal gangs. Correcting such lapses and ensuring better coordination will help prevent such avoidable incidents in the future.

In the past
Ogbaru has over 23 illegal crud oil bunkery, Nigeria navy office is located there and military posts are all over there still organized criminal gangs still unleashed terror

1 Like

Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Ejyksneh(m): 12:14pm On May 18, 2023
The killing was not as a result of any oil bunkers, they will killed by terrorist masquerading as freedom fighters, these terrorists have been terrorising the communities within this region, they kill any opposing voice, they burnt the Atani police station, they snatch cars and kill anyone who dares them, they have camps in virtually all the villages in ogbaru, they have turned a once peaceful ogbaru into a war zone

1 Like

Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Ejyksneh(m): 12:18pm On May 18, 2023
I feel Soludos government are purposely avoiding these terrorists and it's giving them more wings to act more attrocities, Ogbaru has been turned into a war zone, you can't drive through the communities today without your car being snatched by terrorists masquerading as freedom fighters
Nicenixon:
Ogbaru get oil but Ihiala get boys and arms. Those two places are extremely dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Zionmdde: 1:25pm On May 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

Abacha made a famous quote that if insurgency lasts more than 24hours the government has a hand in it. This is a script at play to use the cover of ESN/IPOB to cause insecurity in the south east and get the international community to declare IPOB as terrorists(note i am not an IPOB supporter).
This script was used in Rhodesia(Now Zimbabwe) by the white minority government to battle Robert Mugabe's ZANU freedom fighters. They used black criminals and thieves from prisions and gave them free rein to attack white neighbourhoods so that they can show the world how brutal Zanu fighters are and to justify their brutal crackdown on them.
This is the same script at play from the stage Owerri prision break and unleashing criminal elements to spread terror in the name of IPOB. A classical false flag Operation.

I am igbo and I will tell u, if igbos didn't initially support the carnage, it couldn't have survived. Why is it that the criminals live in our villages? Why are indigenes comfortable around them? I know wat igbos can do, if they decide to sniff out all those criminals they will
Just like northerners saying Jonathan used boko haram to reduce their population

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Zionmdde: 1:27pm On May 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
Ok na Ipob did it,I know that's what bitter souls want to hear

Are you now happy.
Criminals hiding under whatever name they want to hide under did it. But ipob, esn, unknown Angels etc, emboldened those criminals

1 Like

Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Zionmdde: 1:28pm On May 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
Ok you know the origin of current insecurities is ESN but you don't know the origin of ESN.

You don't also know the killings in East by your Nigeria security before the formation of ESN?

You believe your Nigeria security stopped killing in East immediately ESN was created.

Dey play.
ESN was created to fight herdsmen or soldiers and police, which one exactly??

1 Like

Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by goodnessme1(f): 3:17pm On May 18, 2023
Zionmdde:

ESN was created to fight herdsmen or soldiers and police, which one exactly??
Fight armed herdsmen, which they have been doing.

Was your Nigeria security created to fight criminals or to kill unarmed Eastern youths protesting?
Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Danisaint112(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2023
Zionmdde:
This is sad. See how insecurity is staining the SE. Now it has gone international. It started from sit at home, it grew to ESN, then they became Unknown angels. This is a self inflicted insecurity
Those days if you go to the streets you will find people praising the activities of these criminals calling them unknown Angels and the rest. They will kill and kidnap, we will blame it on fulani herdsmen or we say soldiers did it.

Now see what SE has turned into. If u talk they will start asking u what of bandits, boko haram etc. This is what my brothers are drawing comparison to

Shame on all of us. Shame on kanu, he spearheaded this criminality through his style of freedom fighting. Radio Biafra was a breeding ground to this rubbish. Shame on every single person calling himself ipob, is that how we are going to attract investors to our states. We are abused all over the country that we can't comfortably go home in December. I visited parts of anambra recently and I was shown beautiful mansions that the owners no longer come back to.

Until we Igbos rise up and say no more, point out the criminals in our midst, give them the Tyre and fuel treatment that brought criminality in aba and onitsha to standstill in those days, then we will continue losing the SE to these criminals.

Olaniyi stop faking identity to misled the public. We know the game the federal govt is playing.

The plan is to lock Nnamdi Kanu in prison perpetrate evil in the SE and blame it on POB and ESN with reason being that it's because MNK is in jail. We are not fools.
Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Zionmdde: 4:35pm On May 18, 2023
Danisaint112:

Olaniyi stop faking identity to misled the public. We know the game the federal govt is playing.

The plan is to lock Nnamdi Kanu in prison perpetrate evil in the SE and blame it on POB and ESN with reason being that it's because MNK is in jail. We are not fools.

U really think buhari is very much interested in all those rubbish. Because of ipob? Some of u guys are pathetic. Very pathetic. So u were hailing buhari boys unknown Angels? Umu oma etc.
MNK is in jail because of his foolishness. Preaching hatred and violence on radio. Since the birth of ipob, what good has SE benefitted from it?

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by maasoap(m): 4:42pm On May 18, 2023
post=123205302:

There is nothing like conflict region, Anambra State is safe, many US citizens has been attacked in Lagos by hoodlums on traffic, Chinese engineers were kidnapped in Ondo, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti and their security personnels killed, no place is safe in Nigeria, Anambra isn't on the list blacklisted by US

When you are done deceiving yourself, let us know. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by maasoap(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2023
Ejyksneh:
I feel Soludos government are purposely avoiding these terrorists and it's giving them more wings to act more attrocities, Ogbaru has been turned into a war zone, you can't drive through the communities today without your car being snatched by terrorists masquerading as freedom fighters

He has resigned to fate. He tried to confront them initially as soon as he was sworn in but he later realised that he didn't have what it takes to fight them.
Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Danisaint112(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2023
Zionmdde:

U really think buhari is very much interested in all those rubbish. Because of ipob? Some of u guys are pathetic. Very pathetic. So u were hailing buhari boys unknown Angels? Umu oma etc.
MNK is in jail because of his foolishness. Preaching hatred and violence on radio. Since the birth of ipob, what good has SE benefitted from it?

You are ridiculous. Very ridiculous if you can't realise the case is between MNK and FG and they would do everything possible to keep him in captivity.

The South East found hope through IPOB in a Nigeria where the y are considered third class citizens.

I am not an advocate of violence but wether or not you like the message of Biafra someone must preach it and don't expect the person to preach love. 5 million people were killed for crying out loud.
Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Zionmdde: 5:23pm On May 18, 2023
Danisaint112:

You are ridiculous. Very ridiculous if you can't realise the case is between MNK and FG and they would do everything possible to keep him in captivity.

The South East found hope through IPOB in a Nigeria where the y are considered third class citizens.

I am not an advocate of violence but wether or not you like the message of Biafra someone must preach it and don't expect the person to preach love. 5 million people were killed for crying out loud.
Once a supporter of Biafra, till ipob gave some of us a glimpse of what the whole Biafra would look like under the present struggle. Sit at home or get killed. As a frequent traveler asides I have seen what SE has turned into. There was a time that once u cross that Niger bridge into onitsha u will be at rest knowing that the rest of the route will be very safe and peaceful. But look at what it is today

Yes in the war, several people died
Now what percentage of people who experienced the war are alive today, whether yoruba or hausa? Asides the war, how many of them would still be alive today? So because of the death of those that would probably be dead by today, we that are alive should start killing ourselves?

Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by richie240: 5:48pm On May 18, 2023
Noerection:
if they are caught you will still declare them innocent people
He (especially him) will ALWAYS ask u to show proof that ipob/ESN did it.

Now that they have chased away d hausas in their midst and ambushed all d fulani herdsmen in alaigbo, they have no one to pin their wickedness
cool

1 Like

Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Adaisback(f): 7:09pm On May 18, 2023
post=123204924:
it is important to highlight an important preliminary takeaway from the facts so far. It is evident from reports by the various security agencies in the state that the visiting team made their own security arrangements and totally bypassed the existing security architecture in the state and the state government was not aware of the “humanitarian mission” of the visiting team.

In a place like parts of Ogbaru where security forces have been fighting the criminals and oil bunkerers, the sight of few policemen can indeed attract vengeance from the criminal gangs. Correcting such lapses and ensuring better coordination will help prevent such avoidable incidents in the future.

In the past
Ogbaru has over 23 illegal crud oil bunkery, Nigeria navy office is located there and military posts are all over there still organized criminal gangs still unleashed terror
to fish them out is very very easy. If you have soludo ears, though I will call his wife sister later, tell him o go to SARS awkuzu and am not joking, meet with the officers there, give them all they will request for the job and ask them to bring the culprit to book with proof and see wonders

1 Like

Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Danisaint112(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2023
Zionmdde:

Once a supporter of Biafra, till ipob gave some of us a glimpse of what the whole Biafra would look like under the present struggle. Sit at home or get killed. As a frequent traveler asides I have seen what SE has turned into. There was a time that once u cross that Niger bridge into onitsha u will be at rest knowing that the rest of the route will be very safe and peaceful. But look at what it is today

Yes in the war, several people died
Now what percentage of people who experienced the war are alive today, whether yoruba or hausa? Asides the war, how many of them would still be alive today? So because of the death of those that would probably be dead by today, we that are alive should start killing ourselves?

Na wa oo

You were never a supporter of Biafra. Stop chasing shadows and making silly claims. If there should be any killing going on currently in the East we already know who to hold responsible.

ESN wing was never unveiled with weapons. They might have but never made threat to wield it. Simon Ekpa is a known Tinubu loyalist who have been instigating violence for a long time now.

It seems you don't get it. Federal government is trying everything possible to paint the BIAFRA struggle bad and for the whites to see the Biafra flag as a terrorist flag.

An Nnamdi Kanu Biafra agitation is not one that exist for the murder of it's citizen rather for their liberation. Stop spreading false information online/offline. It's because of people like you that Igbos are called unwarranted names online.

So bad you have been brainwashed by Tinubu/APC mobs. Pathetic. 😐
Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by zoedew: 9:58pm On May 18, 2023
The use of the word “great” in the opening statement is not fit. I need say no more!
Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by DatIgalaDude: 10:06pm On May 18, 2023
4tomandchi:
America mean say their citizens no follow kpai for the attack say na only their embassy staff and olokpa wey be Nigerians die for dis particular attack.

Abeg d read and understand before you write misinformate oda people.

Oga, weldone o. As you understand well well.
My comment was directed to Anambra state govt for the condolence message.
If the person's that died are Nigerians, why send them condolence message?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road / Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery / Obasanjo Commissions Memorial Library In Oyo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.