Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff (17370 Views)

IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Believeintruth: 10:17pm On May 18, 2023
Zionmdde:

I am igbo and I will tell u, if igbos didn't initially support the carnage, it couldn't have survived. Why is it that the criminals live in our villages? Why are indigenes comfortable around them? I know wat igbos can do, if they decide to sniff out all those criminals they will
Just like northerners saying Jonathan used boko haram to reduce their population

Oga shush and stop being stupid. Igbos didn't support violence. IPOB were never violent. If truly you are igbo as you are lying with then you will not that prior to Python dance MASSOB was by far more deadly than IPOB we were witnesses to what they did in 2001 till 2004. Oga just park well abeg and stop lying through your teeth.
Re: Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff by Adaisback(f): 9:37pm On May 20, 2023
Zionmdde:

Oga the insecurity in east now is perpetrated by igbos. Whether they are ipob or not, the origin is the ESN rubbish, they started with attacking security personnel, the people hailed them, then they entered kidnapping and Killing politicians. Now they are on free killing spree.
So it's northerners that are camping in ur villages and killing and kidnapping people. Not even a dummy will believe that rubbish. Chukwu gozie gi nwokeoma. May posterity be kind to you. Our people are now doing traditional marriages at obodo ndi ugwu na ofe , yet some people will not see anything wrong in that. They are waiting till we start burying our elders in the land of the red oils then we will learn by force

Kanu spread so much hatred and violence. I started listening to radio Biafra from 2015. I don't know wen u started.

I can't blame buhari, he has shown hatred for the region, so why should we expect someone who doesn't like us to help us put our house in order. Same house our brothers are scattering?
God bless you dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Commissions Memorial Library In Oyo State (photos) / Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / UK To Seize $39 Million From Bhadresh Gohil For Helping Ibori Move Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.