Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Yahoo Tenant Refuses To Vacate With His Arrogance And Nusiance - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Yahoo Tenant Refuses To Vacate With His Arrogance And Nusiance (490 Views)

Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate / My Tenant Refuses To Pay His Rent Even After Quit Notice / Our Tenant Refuses To Vacate Our Apartment After About 10 Months Quit Notice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Tenant Refuses To Vacate With His Arrogance And Nusiance by Skypeaceconsult: 7:09am On May 18, 2023
A friend have a tenant occupying a room and parlour self contain in shagamu Ogun state. His rent has expired early this may and he refused to quit after servicing him 6months notice from 1st of December . His activities have made the community keep complaining to me often. He owes utility arrears . He locked up the building till this moment. Advice on the next move. He has refused to adhere to agreement dos & don't.

Friend observations below.
Charms
Boys trooping at noon & night
Smoking
Noisy
Sagging
Littering of the property. Actions irritating other neighbors
Re: Yahoo Tenant Refuses To Vacate With His Arrogance And Nusiance by phorget(m): 7:22am On May 18, 2023
Skypeaceconsult:
A friend have a tenant occupying a room and parlour self contain in shagamu Ogun state. His rent has expired early this may and he refused to quit after servicing him 6months notice from 1st of December . His activities have made the community keep complaining to me often. He owes utility arrears . He locked up the building till this moment. Advice on the next move. He has refused to adhere to agreement dos & don't.

Friend observations below.
Charms
Boys trooping at noon & night
Smoking
Noisy
Sagging
Littering of the property. Actions irritating other neighbors

Serve him a notice of renovation, take the same notice to the police station within the jurisdiction. Come with your carpenter to remove the roof and doors... I'm sure he would leave the apartment afterwards.
Re: Yahoo Tenant Refuses To Vacate With His Arrogance And Nusiance by Ireportlive: 7:27am On May 18, 2023
Living with G boys is like living with a snake n your roof

One day he will ripp his Aza man or loader and they would invade your house

One day EFCC would burst all of you

One day he would smoke loud and start misbehaving
Re: Yahoo Tenant Refuses To Vacate With His Arrogance And Nusiance by talk2hb1(m): 8:17am On May 18, 2023
phorget:

Serve him a notice of renovation, take the same notice to the police station within the jurisdiction. Come with your carpenter to remove the roof and doors... I'm sure he would leave the apartment afterwards.
The Tenant Refused To Pack Out…
@Skypeaceconsult
If it’s lagos, I think their is a human right body that helps with that.
Re: Yahoo Tenant Refuses To Vacate With His Arrogance And Nusiance by Skypeaceconsult: 4:48am On May 19, 2023
Exactly. You are not far from truth

te author=Ireportlive post=123206046]Living with G boys is like living with a snake n your roof

One day he will ripp his Aza man or loader and they would invade your house

One day EFCC would burst all of you

One day he would smoke loud and start misbehaving [/quote]
Re: Yahoo Tenant Refuses To Vacate With His Arrogance And Nusiance by Skypeaceconsult: 4:49am On May 19, 2023
Yes..... Not in Lagos .

te author=talk2hb1 post=123207027]
The Tenant Refused To Pack Out…
@Skypeaceconsult
If it’s lagos, I think their is a human right body that helps with that.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

4 Units Newly Built 4bedroom Duplex In Oluyole for sale / Various Mini Flats, 2-3bedrooms To Let @ Oniru Private Estate / Lekki Properties @ An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.