Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others (22272 Views)

Sale Of Rivers Assets: Appeal Court Revokes Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Others / LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by vanitybutiwanti: 10:13am On May 18, 2023
onlyboyson:

bro if you like not my comment just go and die
spare me ,Bleep ur criminal mindset
Look at this fooool, who is more criminal than you and your father, because a foool and a scam artist lost an election, you want the whole Nigeria to hate an individual, you must be stupiid

2 Likes

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by vanitybutiwanti: 10:14am On May 18, 2023
millionboi2:
is a lie, maybe you are one of those stealing from his government..... He should contest anything and see.
If he ever decides to contest, he'll win , know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by Sermwell(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2023
unclejb2:
This dance is becoming more interesting. Las las Amaechi will go to jail now that he has become irrelevant.

Wike would also have his time in prison too
Wike is not going to any prison as long as thiefnubuu is president and Wike's anointed stooge is the governor of Rivers State
Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by fredoooooo: 10:24am On May 18, 2023
Send them to jail, if found guilty ... bascads
Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by RecentHistory: 10:24am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
Does Wike know that over 80% of Rivers People now hate him after general election?

Lol I guess he doesn’t know

Shebi it’s few weeks to end of his reign

The Enemies Wike has acquired for himself in Rivers State will forever be his greatest nightmare starting from my Local Government

He should keep arresting his superiors his own time is coming

It is ipob pigs who hate Wike and we all know.
Na why una mama wear 1 pant for 1 year.

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by Thisis2raw(m): 10:26am On May 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Yoluba. Since when do we have rivers in osun and Oshogbo? Yolubbas should learn to own their tribe and proud of it
see ebonyi man claim rivers. E pain you we no vote for una messiah.
Cry a river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by nomolos92: 10:31am On May 18, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Operation Python dance grin

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by Blackazuma99(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2023
millionboi2:
is a lie, maybe you are one of those stealing from his government..... He should contest anything and see.

Even though he's not contesting, anybody wike endorse will win and nothing you can do, i can see you are full of hate and unemployed probably you are one of those supporting obituary movement.

2 Likes

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by fergie001: 10:36am On May 18, 2023
nomolos92:

Operation Python dance grin
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by nedekid: 10:39am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:

Remove your mouth for my state matter & face MC Oluomo

No greater criminal like Tinubu who has not only stolen your fathers future but yours and that of your unborn children

We no like una and make una no like us

Unity beggars

Oil Parasites

Na why una no wan make country divide because hunger go kill una

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by silifat11(m): 10:41am On May 18, 2023
Who will bell the cat baayi
Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by onlyboyson(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Look at this fooool, who is more criminal than you and your father, because a foool and a scam artist lost an election, you want the whole Nigeria to hate an individual, you must be stupiid

you are just an idiot and a criminal whonruns when nothing is chasing him
did I mention about Peter obi losing election or did I speak of TINUBU you already and confess through your actions that you and your so call father that foolishly gave birth to an evil wicked sucking blood demon like you are ethnic bigots, useless religious fenatics,,rooters , criminal and balot box snatching instrument ,you will still cry to death when the stolen mandate is gotten back to okwute ndi Nigeria Mr Peter Obi
Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by Jemex003: 10:46am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:

No greater criminal like Tinubu who has not only stolen your fathers future but yours and that of your unborn children

Unity beggars

Oil Parasites

I can't blame you since you've trade your future with one litre of kerosene and one tuber of yam. Continue your cry we know still send you o biiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by carlos1(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2023
CaptMarvel:
Good morning

Bulk mailer very effective is available for sale. Email extractor and email leads available too. If you need a Plagiarism services for your books and manuscripts, contact me now, digits on my profile.

can u drop ur number, we need to talk.
Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by CaptMarvel(m): 10:54am On May 18, 2023
carlos1:

can u drop ur number, we need to talk.
chat me here 08189567951
Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by vanitybutiwanti: 10:56am On May 18, 2023
onlyboyson:

you are just an idiot and a criminal whonruns when nothing is chasing him
did I mention about Peter obi losing election or did I speak of TINUBU you already and confess through your actions that you and your so call father that foolishly gave birth to an evil wicked sucking blood demon like you are ethnic bigots, useless religious fenatics,,rooters , criminal and balot box snatching instrument ,you will still cry to death when the stolen mandate is gotten back to okwute ndi Nigeria Mr Peter Obi
who is this clown? Even the fraud obi knows that he's not going to recover any phantom mandate, when the case is eventually thrown out of the court, the bulk of you zealots and fanatics from the east will commit suicide. Get the phuck out of my mentions, phucking looser!

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by Shimbo96(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:

Unity beggars

Oil Parasites

Shame on those people liking this nonsense...

Since 1999 there is no better state in Nigeria than LAGOS STATE... Even your oil producing state no fit. Bro learn from the best.

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by onlyboyson(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
who is this clown? Even the fraud obi knows that he's not going to recover any phantom mandate, when the case is eventually thrown out of the court, the bulk of you zealots and fanatics from the east will commit suicide. Get the phuck out of my mentions, phucking looser!

Obi is not even in control of Obi

Obi is a movement and if he dares tries to stop Obi-ing people go gather

That man is our last hope

Life is hard na you wan chose a urine dispenser as your leader

As for me and my family we have chosen a man that challenged the Government that if any corruption case is found against him that he’ll step down

Ladies and gentlemen we still dey find corruption care we no see

Unlike one candidate that inhales and exhales corruption
Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:

Unity beggars

Oil Parasites

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And face MC oluomo that got me really cracked up. Tinubu people
Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by vanitybutiwanti: 11:07am On May 18, 2023
onlyboyson:

Obi is not even in control of Obi

Obi is a movement and if he dares tries to stop Obi-ing people go gather

That man is our last hope

Life is hard na you wan chose a urine dispenser as your leader

As for me and my family we have chosen a man that challenged the Government that if any corruption case is found against him that he’ll step down

Ladies and gentlemen we still dey find corruption care we no see

Unlike one candidate that inhales and exhales corruption

I'm not surprised, you're a zombie, I just saw this comment on the front page, you have no thoughts of your own that's why you can be brainwashed to believe obi won the election, the bulk of you are obviously failures and semi illiterates, we'll be here when the court inevitably throws out the watery petitions, I hope you won't strap up and detonate yourself or even take sniper, it's not too late to pull out of the zombie movement for your sanity.

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by AfonjaConehead: 11:12am On May 18, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by Nicenixon: 11:13am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:

Unity beggars

Oil Parasites

You are a fool, you just don't know yet, see someone saying someone shouldn't put mouth in his state affairs but you idiotic being can even mention Tinubu or put mouth in Lago state affairs right, you're mentally unstable. The all you can do is to come here and beat your smelly hairy chest but if you eventually jam Wike self for road, you no fit do anything, ekuke!

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by Myself2(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2023
I like accountability, let Amaechi and Cole account for the proceeds of that sale.

However, we all know this is Wike's way of warding of gubernatorial election petition court cases from Cole.

Let him suit himself and enjoy it now, when he leaves office, another person will kpohkpoh him too

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by zolajpower: 11:26am On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Arrest them. They are criminals.
My brother it's dead on arrival. Remember APC government is the incumbent, besides Amechi isn't the first person in government to sell government properties and pocket the money
Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by AmazingELixir: 11:28am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
Does Wike know that over 80% of Rivers People now hate him after general election?

The Enemies Wike has acquired for himself in Rivers State will forever be his greatest nightmare starting from my Local Government

cheesy grin grin

We the real and good people of Rivers state don't hate him....infact we love him the more since the elections.

Stop deceiving the public with your wishful thinking.

Meanwhile our amiable governor is commissioning some road projects today...hope you'll come and cheer him up...his popular band will be appearing live! grin

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by tiswell(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:

Oh I now understand there’s a River in Oshogbo
you are very wuked grin
Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by onlyboyson(m): 11:54am On May 18, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
I'm not surprised, you're a zombie, I just saw this comment on the front page, you have no thoughts of your own that's why you can be brainwashed to believe obi won the election, the bulk of you are obviously failures and semi illiterates, we'll be here when the court inevitably throws out the watery petitions, I hope you won't strap up and detonate yourself or even take sniper, it's not too late to pull out of the zombie movement for your sanity.

I just copy the little quote and paste for you , not knowing that you have been crying the whole day and applying your stupid therapy on ur self pfuck out you won't be ok

I will remind you of this little gathering after the court you stupid bastard son of a thousand father
criminals supporting wicked,rooters and fail government
may the killings, abduction and sort of bad things happen in this country locate ur generation
Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by DrMuzungu(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2023
Amaechiiiii, the chief thief of Rivers.
Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by MrTuns: 12:00pm On May 18, 2023
But wike's candidate won the gubernatorial election. Dey Play
taylor88:

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by MrTuns: 12:03pm On May 18, 2023
Tinubu stole our future yet the southwest remains the most prosperous and safest region in nigeria. Your region is in a state of war and penury, what does that say about your own leaders?
taylor88:

Unity beggars

Oil Parasites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by vanitybutiwanti: 12:05pm On May 18, 2023
onlyboyson:

I just copy the little quote and paste for you , not knowing that you have been crying the whole day and applying your stupid therapy on ur self pfuck out you won't be ok

I will remind you of this little gathering after the court you stupid bastard son of a thousand father
criminals supporting wicked,rooters and fail government
may the killings, abduction and sort of bad things happen in this country locate ur generation
who's crying now clown? There's no mandate for you and your father, get lost. Calling other people criminal meanwhile everyone in Nigeria knows who the real criminals and drug dealers are, even amongst themselves they don't trust each other, idiiot.

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others by unclejb2(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2023
Sermwell:

Wike is not going to any prison as long as thiefnubuu is president and Wike's anointed stooge is the governor of Rivers State
it's taking Amaechi 8 years, but he is heading there already. Wike's time would come too someday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba / Justice Abang And Olisa Metuh Were Classmates - Premium Times / Photos Of Governor Umar Ganduje And Other All Set To Welcome Buhari To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.