Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Media Is Against Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Media Is Against Labour Party (205 Views)

Rivers PDP Chieftain Admits To Writing Results Against Labour Party (VIDEO) / Adams Oshimole Caught On Video Inciting Violence Against Labour Party Members / IGP Ibrahim Idris: 'Social Media Is A Technology For The Criminally Minded' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media Is Against Labour Party by KingOfIsoko1: 10:38am On May 18, 2023
I have noticed the desperation to tag the babalawo Apapa Job a Labour party Apapa faction and Obi faction fiasco. Compromised media is trying, It wont work, focus on Winning at the tribunal.

LP is not factionalised, it is one mad man that is exhibiting traits of mental disorders, the man suspected to have been paid by the Apc King is doing the work he was hired to do.

I am King of Isoko and I stand for Justice.

3 Likes

Re: Media Is Against Labour Party by obi4eze(m): 10:42am On May 18, 2023
Don't mind them. They have used various things against Obidients. It's Babalawo Apapa they want to use now. But it won't work.

1 Like

Re: Media Is Against Labour Party by tunjiajayi: 10:44am On May 18, 2023
I dont know why you people take madness personal.

1 Like

Re: Media Is Against Labour Party by drlateef: 10:47am On May 18, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
I have noticed the desperation to tag the babalawo Apapa Job a Labour party Apapa faction and Obi faction fiasco. Compromised media is trying, It wont work, focus on Winning at the tribunal.

LP is not factionalised, it is one mad man that is exhibiting traits of mental disorders, the man suspected to have been paid by the Apc King is doing the work he was hired to do.

I am King of Isoko and I stand for Justice.

You are very irresponsible for spewing thrash here without evidence. LP Will definitely lose at the tribunal and all dust will settle. Obi will run again to another party and leave the poor old man and his party alone. Evil is Obi, Obi is evil. Nigeria dudged a bullet. Thank God for His mercy on Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari supports Hilda Baci "Ambitious Nigerian youths" / Alleged Corruption: Commence Immediate Investigation Against Bawa, Ohanaeze Ndig / I Knew Nothing About Education When I Took Over As The Education Minister, Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.