Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas (12492 Views)

Speakership: Tajudeen Abbas, APC/PDP/LP/APGA Reps Members-elect Visit Sanwo-olu / Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) / Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by WorldRichest: 4:36pm On May 18, 2023
Jagaban Borgu

Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On May 18, 2023
Tinubu is the master at this thing

Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by casualobserver: 4:42pm On May 18, 2023
This is what happens when you have a real political maestro…the Jagaban running things. Ob1diot cannot even settle matters in his small party fighting in court and he wants to run a country. Everywhere he has been he has always fought be it APGA, PDP or LP.

See how Tinubu settled Abe and Wike, see how Akpapio settled George Akume and Gemade yesterday. See how Tinubu asked people like Umahi and Ndume to step down and they are leading the campaign for Akpabio. Does obi have that kind of respect? He can’t have when his while political career is littered with betrayal, fighting and abandonment.

Just look at the Lamidi Apapa affair, if Obi were a true leader he would have asked Lamidi a democratically elected deputy national chairman to please and a court sanctioned acting chairman to settle with Abure, in fact he would have stepped in before the matter got to court. Instead he is blanking him, saying he doesn’t know him, picking sides, why wouldn’t there be friction in LP? See them now making fools of themselves. These are not the hallmarks of a leader.

Obi is divisive, he divided APGA, PDP and now he is dividing LP. Asiwaju on the other hand is a real unifier. When you are a true leader, a true unifier, people bend over backwards to accommodate your requests. As KWAM1 says in his song, it is the person God loves that people love.

Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by garfield1: 4:45pm On May 18, 2023
AyoGrange:
Abbas money.

Betara and wase have more money
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by Bacteria8: 4:51pm On May 18, 2023
garfield1:
Abbas/kalu ship is gathering momentum.they have divided the minority caucus and g7.it is now g5 with doguwa and yalleman out.once miriam,soli and jaji cut deals to get leadership posts or juicy committees,wase and rebellious betara would be isolated and given the lasun treatment... Up apc.

If I may indulge your experience, what was "Lasun treatment" sir ?
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by Peacecore: 4:52pm On May 18, 2023
trulymatters:
Doguwa has zero integrity. He should gerrout
Because he's no longer playing the shocker you are anticipating?? grin grin grin we have told you guys that Tinubu mayn't be the best candidate but he's not raft like the mumu man in Aso rock.
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by garfield1: 5:10pm On May 18, 2023
Bacteria8:

If I may indulge your experience, what was "Lasun treatment" sir ?

He was ostracized and politically castrated and denied a second term.he is a political nobody in osun.shettima will rubbish betara

Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by Parachoko: 7:19pm On May 18, 2023
garfield1:

Why? I actually supported him initially.I felt that as most senior reps in apc,he should succeed femi
I wish Asiwaju choose him too
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by francotunsco: 7:35pm On May 18, 2023
You cant take it away from APC.

They knoow how to conduct themselves, this is a major trait that helped their performance at the election. If PDP could also achieve this feat, they were more positioned to win the last election and could have won.
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by jaxxy(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2023
useless people
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by ufuosman(m): 10:28pm On May 18, 2023
garfield1:

Yari is the new ndume
E will step down soon
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by garfield1: 10:35pm On May 18, 2023
ufuosman:
E will step down soon

No,him and ouk should contest and divide votes
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:
I know Doguwa will eventually step down
he was never going to win by the way... Even the other two guys self...
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:16am On May 19, 2023
francotunsco:
You cant take it away from APC.

They knoow how to conduct themselves, this is a major trait that helped their performance at the election. If PDP could also achieve this feat, they were more positioned to win the last election and could have won.
I no go gree of Obi and kwankwanso to run as president too... Ensure PDP Lost well... Obi ll still lose in court to and if he contest in 2027 ll lose again....

Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by garfield1: 12:23pm On May 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
he was never going to win by the way... Even the other two guys self...

Greater majority caucus about to endorse wase
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by francotunsco: 6:59pm On May 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
I no go gree of Obi and kwankwanso to run as president too... Ensure PDP Lost well... Obi ll still lose in court to and if he contest in 2027 ll lose again....

Gbam!
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by darfay: 9:12pm On May 23, 2023
Aiel123:

On what basis would DSP win Ethiope West?
An area that is dominated by PDP since 1999?
And to think this LGA was won by Ibori's daughter and Sen Amori with good margin turned out in the governorship election to be a tight contest between Sherrif and Agege... even Achoja of APC won the state assembly seat ahead of Onogba.
Now this is it Losing heavily in Oghara , Ibori's homestead is enough reason to tell you where he pitched his tent.
There was even a unit that Agege scored 600plus votes as against 6 votes for PDP in Oghara which is claimed to be Ibori's polling unit.
The entire Warri south results was cancelled which gave Joel victory. I didn't see the breakdown of results but informal report was that Joel only won in Isoko south.

Isoko North and south produced more votes than all 3 ijaw lgas of burutu,Patani,bomadi and the jointly owned ijaw and itsekiri lgas of warri north and south west all combined in the last presidential/ senatorial election partly thanks to Bvas which contained the unrealistic riverine votes and so a significant win in either is a big deal. Even the warri south is very cosmopolitan so I don't think any one single person would have won with an insane margin
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by Ebi2233: 11:08pm On May 23, 2023
darfay:

Isoko North and south produced more votes than all 3 ijaw lgas of burutu,Patani,bomadi and the jointly owned ijaw and itsekiri lgas of warri north and south west all combined in the last presidential/ senatorial election partly thanks to Bvas which contained the unrealistic riverine votes and so a significant win in either is a big deal. Even the warri south is very cosmopolitan so I don't think any one single person would have won with an insane margin
Stop deceiving yourself. Ijaw man has ruled Delta South Senatorial District for straight 20 years. Where Isoko dey.
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by darfay: 11:23pm On May 23, 2023
Ebi2233:
Stop deceiving yourself. Ijaw man has ruled Delta South Senatorial District for straight 20 years. Where Isoko dey.

No more fictitious,outrageous and unrealistic votes from the creeks that's what I'll be more concerned with if I were you bro, voting strength now lays almost exclusively with the isoko people in Delta south, if you can't come up with recent facts or reasonably challenge my earlier claims then I fear we might have no further discussion on this.
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by Aiel123: 9:41am On May 24, 2023
darfay:

Your assertion is right.
The ijaws had no significant votes like before.
The margin btw Joel and Diden was about 2k votes but the entire Warri south results was cancelled whereas only Bowen ward was where there was issues.
Diden is saying that the entire LGA results should have stood except for Bowen ward. He would upstage Joel if Warri south LGA results were collated.
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by Captain8(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2023
darfay:

are you drunk saying this?
You must be igbo man......no sane Isoko person will say this rubbish.

The full isoko is not even up to my Egbema kingdom in delta and edo state.
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by garfield1: 1:52pm On May 24, 2023
darfay:

Can you help me with the full result breakdown between diden and joel
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by garfield1: 1:53pm On May 24, 2023
Aiel123:

Your assertion is right.
The ijaws had no significant votes like before.
The margin btw Joel and Diden was about 2k votes but the entire Warri south results was cancelled whereas only Bowen ward was where there was issues.
Diden is saying that the entire LGA results should have stood except for Bowen ward. He would upstage Joel if Warri south LGA results were collated.

No,if apc loses delta south,pdp has to lose north.where is senator Stella omu from
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by Aiel123: 5:35pm On May 24, 2023
garfield1:

No,if apc loses delta south,pdp has to lose north.where is senator Stella omu from
I told you earlier that Ika north east saved Nwoko. This was the LGA that was reported to have over voted but inec went ahead to declare the results which lawfully should have been cancelled.
If LP push hard, they may take delta north senate through the court.
Sen. Stella is from Isoko extraction though I don't know if it's north or south.
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by garfield1: 7:13pm On May 24, 2023
Aiel123:

I told you earlier that Ika north east saved Nwoko. This was the LGA that was reported to have over voted but inec went ahead to declare the results which lawfully should have been cancelled.
If LP push hard, they may take delta north senate through the court.
Sen. Stella is from Isoko extraction though I don't know if it's north or south.

That means isoko has tested senate,remaining itsekiri and the urhobos of warri
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by darfay: 2:53pm On May 26, 2023
Captain8:
are you drunk saying this?
You must be igbo man......no sane Isoko person will say this rubbish.

The full isoko is not even up to my Egbema kingdom in delta and edo state.

Better leave igbo out of your unwarranted outburst. I only stated the fact that results from both isoko lgas far outnumber all those of ijaw(3) plus the two in warri north and south west in which you share with the itsekiris in the presidential election
Warri north lga where egbema are a minority to the itsekiris had only 10k+ votes while ozoro township 1/9 clans in isoko North had about 8k votes. You should bring variable facts and stop with unnecessary tantrums bro.
What township in Delta state aside ijaw lands do ijaw people outnumber isoko people? Definitely not anywhere in the entire Delta central or even ndokwa/ukwani communities.
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by Captain8(m): 7:04am On May 27, 2023
darfay:

Better leave igbo out of your unwarranted outburst. I only stated the fact that results from both isoko lgas far outnumber all those of ijaw(3) plus the two in warri north and south west in which you share with the itsekiris in the presidential election
Warri north lga where egbema are a minority to the itsekiris had only 10k+ votes while ozoro township 1/9 clans in isoko North had about 8k votes. You should bring variable facts and stop with unnecessary tantrums bro.
What township in Delta state aside ijaw lands do ijaw people outnumber isoko people? Definitely not anywhere in the entire Delta central or even ndokwa/ukwani communities.
Egbema kingdom is in two states delta and edo state....only Egbema kingdom is bigger than the whole Isoko.

so this year presidential election is your source to count population?
always brainless like as a Biafran...who should we vote for in the election?
biafran obi?
Criminal okowa atiku?
Tinubu?
why should we even vote when we are not nigerians?

I stopped been nigerian since 2010 election......I have not cast vote since then....many Ijaws didn't vote either...we didn't vote because we are Ijaw Republic not nigeria republic.....only animals who have nowhere to go pledged to zoo nigeria..

Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by Ebi2233: 7:51am On May 27, 2023
Captain8:

Egbema kingdom is in two states delta and edo state....only Egbema kingdom is bigger than the whole Isoko.

biafran obi?
Criminal okowa atiku?
Tinubu?

I stopped been nigerian since 2010 election......I have not cast vote since then....many Ijaws didn't vote either...we didn't vote because we are Ijaw Republic not nigeria republic.....only animals who have nowhere to go pledged to zoo nigeria..

Good one.

Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by darfay: 1:03pm On May 27, 2023
Captain8:

biafran obi?
Criminal okowa atiku?
Tinubu?

I wish you all the best in your proposed ijaw republic, you might actually have a chance at success but you didn't answer the question I asked you, " what township in Delta state do you outnumber isoko people?"
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by Captain8(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2023
darfay:

I wish you all the best in your proposed ijaw republic, you might actually have a chance at success but you didn't answer the question I asked you, " what township in Delta state do you outnumber isoko people?"
I doubt I have met an Isoko person in warri...

Sapele is dominated by Ijaws after ukpe.
Warri is dominated by Ijaws after urhobo.
Re: Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas by darfay: 2:59pm On May 27, 2023
Captain8:
I doubt I have met an Isoko person in warri...

Sapele is dominated by Ijaws after ukpe.
Warri is dominated by Ijaws after urhobo.

Cc Efewestern

Video: See Fleets Of Exotic Cars Found In Godwin Emefiele's House / Why Must State Universities Embark On Strike? / Presidency Bars PUNCH, Others From Covering Buhari’s Benue Visit

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69