Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Please Recommend Foreign Payment Solutions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Recommend Foreign Payment Solutions (178 Views)

Hope Foreign Payment Platform Won't Close On Nigerian ? / E-payment Solutions In Nigeria: Facts And Misconceptions / How to setup Escrow Services And E Payment Solutions In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend Foreign Payment Solutions by Fastlinkpro: 11:58am On May 18, 2023
As a website developer, I recently started hunting for foreign clients. But i am stucked at closing deals due to payment challenges.

I am thinking if i give them Fiverr Quote might flop because (1) i don't have reviews and (2), if they trace my profile to Nigeria. That will also make me lose the deal.

My PayPal which i linked my Nigeria bank acct, and of course can't receive payment with it.

please Any idea?, i have about 4 clients , i have to stop promotion due to this.

Please help in a way out.
Re: Please Recommend Foreign Payment Solutions by hamlak(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2023
Get a PayPal account that can receive payment. Chikena.

If you don't know ho to do it, I can teach you for a small fee.
Re: Please Recommend Foreign Payment Solutions by SilentVboy: 1:22pm On May 18, 2023
Fastlinkpro:
As a website developer, I recently started hunting for foreign clients. But i am stucked at closing deals due to payment challenges.

I am thinking if i give them Fiverr Quote might flop because (1) i don't have reviews and (2), if they trace my profile to Nigeria. That will also make me lose the deal.

My PayPal which i linked my Nigeria bank acct, and of course can't receive payment with it.

please Any idea?, i have about 4 clients , i have to stop promotion due to this.

Please help in a way out.
If you have an international passport, then open a wise account online and you will be given USD, eur, GBP and other currency account details to receive payment.

But if you don't have, you can contact me via my WhatsApp on my signature to receive for u. I am an exchanger.

Visit my thread and read more. I helped a Nairalander receive 30 Aud to my wise...

https://www.nairaland.com/7290923/airtm-airusd-wise-funds-exchanger

(1) (Reply)

Pupuru / PHOTO TREND: Customs To Commission Newly Completed Multi-billion Naira Permanent / Buy Blueair Air Purifier At Best Price In India | Writax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.