Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,083 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) (24154 Views)

Petrol Scarcity: IPMAN Threatens To Withdraw Services Over N200bn Bridging Claim / Nasir Kwarra: Nigeria’s Population Is Officially 206 Million / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by 123readygo: 9:41pm On May 18, 2023
Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by Bringbackmandat: 9:42pm On May 18, 2023
The problem of this country is the poor little rats that support the politicians just because they are from the same tribe or religion.
Someone steals billions that supposed to be yours yet you are clapping for him. Are you not a fool?

4 Likes

Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by CSTRR: 9:44pm On May 18, 2023
Angelfrost:

...Jagaban will definitely be far more corrupt!

The only difference is that he would be less blatant about such proclivities!

In addition, he would have the decency to show a semblance of national leadership and improve the nation while enshrining his own generational brand of lootocracy!

Interesting times ahead! My popcorn is getting prepared! cool
He is more sophisticated than buhari, and know what nice things to buy with dollars compared to buhari and his desert hordes.

He has a private jet afterall.

So we expect complete state capture at all levels, with his son playing a pivotal role in that.

Yeah, there would be attempts at moments of brilliance.
A lot of buhari policies are clearly stupid, and won't take a genius reversing, but by and large, it is hard to shake off the sense of dystopia.
Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by sisisioge: 9:45pm On May 18, 2023
It is well with our dear country. Too much corruption hindering the country's progress.

We changed currency design that was totally unnecessary and abandoned project midway.

We spent money that could have been used for something else on an ill planned census and abandoned project midway.

The same way God eventually judged the Ewerenmadu, he will visit those politicians ruining Nigeria one by one! Awon werey!

2 Likes

Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by Naijanascam: 9:55pm On May 18, 2023
Season of real cash out.....

Nigeria Air is still a pipe dream even with the huge amount spent on designing the logo alone
Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by NothingDoMe: 9:56pm On May 18, 2023
Drbarmes:
As SWF I chop over 200k for training allowance. They really spent money sha
You? 200k? 😄😄😄😄

1 Like

Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2023
We are still licking our woulds after the sham inec called election. What did the country do to deserve these incompetent northerners in leadership positions?
Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by Annahh(f): 9:57pm On May 18, 2023
AnoNeeMouz, I sent you a mail. Kindly reply.
Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2023
CSTRR:

NNPC is remitting zero dollars to the Federal account.

Zero.

This was an agency that was remitting billions of dollars every week under the corrupt Maduekuwe.

It now remits zero.

Imagine the level of corruption it takes for an oil company to remit zero from billion of dollars every week it was doing just 8yrs ago.

They have finished this country. They have eaten it and left nothing.

The only thing saving us a right now are dollar remittances from the diaspora.

The diaspora is the only thing standing between Nigeria and Venezuela.
They are using the loot to attack and destroy the lives and properties of Nigerians all over the country.

These guys are a grave security threat to all of us in this country

1 Like

Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by Samade7: 10:03pm On May 18, 2023
Na sand dem want count ni? Eleribu
Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by mastermaestro(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2023
Rebuker:
I don't understand, what happens when they finally decide to conduct the census? Does it mean another money will be released for it?

Notice how the baba couldn't even give a proper account of how the money was spent?

224billion naira for training of adhoc staffs, printing of papers and other miscellaneous.......chai!

Guy calm down o. Nor let Naija matter go affect your blood pressure o. The miscellaneous part caught me. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by taretoofine(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2023
May all those that voted this govt , the happenings going on right now befall them.. can't imagine my tax on free cruise

All sectors on free withdrawal
Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by RigidJoe: 10:13pm On May 18, 2023
Ok
Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by taretoofine(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2023
If you be APC u follow complain..like we didn't tell them

Wooo.e to those that repeat this same mistake twice
Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by Awaja(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2023
Imagine what this frog is vomiting, tufiakwa!!!
Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by ChuksHills(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2023
treesun:

https://punchng.com/how-fg-spent-over-n200bn-on-postponed-census-npc-chairman/

Nigeria has failed as a country. If this money was shared to every citizens it will affect people's lives positively more than the so called census. Bad leadership ruining the nation. When are we going to speak in one voice to stop this evil. When, when?
Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by Sunshine34(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2023
A great disaster. Spending without proper planning. Putting a cart before the horse is the problem Naijeria is facing.
Now shifting your problem to the next regime.
Jaundice dey worry you people.
I give up for you
Naijeria
Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by GodisFirst: 10:24pm On May 18, 2023
All the fools that has been supporting and defending this evil, corrupt and clueless government, have you seen it? I hope you are getting your own share of the loots because it will be suicidal for you.

1 Like

Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by Sunshine34(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2023
taretoofine
May all those that voted this govt , the happenings going on right now befall them.. can't imagine my tax on free cruise

All sectors on free withdrawal.

Coming here to spew rubbish. U LACK MANNERS AND HOME TRAINING.
Omo ale jati jati.
Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by vikaosi: 10:28pm On May 18, 2023
Seems like a looting competition going on

1 Like

Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by chisupport: 10:30pm On May 18, 2023
shocked cool cool cool
Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by taretoofine(m): 10:36pm On May 18, 2023
Sunshine34:
taretoofine post=123223798]May all those that voted this govt , the happenings going on right now befall them.. can't imagine my tax on free cruise

All sectors on free withdrawal.

Coming here to spew rubbish. U LACK MANNERS AND HOME TRAINING.
Omo ale jati jati.
thank you catarrh licking infant.. go say mummy thank you and read well for your jamb

children who don't know how we fought for what we have now as democracy
Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by Walz001: 10:42pm On May 18, 2023
What a country what a shame
Even some youths will still come and support them after all this

We are Our problem

1 Like

Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by nedekid: 11:15pm On May 18, 2023
Na wah..
Anyone that says there is no money in this country is stupid(pardon me) . Some will say we produce nothing, we earn nothing etc, they are naive.
The way this country has been chopped and is still being chopped, even American economy would have collapsed if it happened there.
Meanwhile, we have online worriors foaming from their mouths defending people with no know business buying $2m,$2.5m, $11m houses for their kids. You have one recently jailed abroad owning 4m pounds house and 40 others in naija.
I visited someone at cannery warf staying in one of those highrise hotel apartments starting at 250gbp per night. Was shocked to see half of the place was occupied by young Nigerians, living there long term, I hear most are students, how My host said kids of Nigerian politicians and gov officials.
Omo, I have given up, my focus is to cash out and bail, if I see opportunity, I will take 95% and leave the balance 5% for you lot to share. Naija is every man for him self, grab all you can!
Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by bonnyhope: 11:31pm On May 18, 2023
These all happening when Saint Buhari is still on throne
Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by Kittytom9909: 11:31pm On May 18, 2023
comradewanle:
#224 billion?? Haaaaa

How many are we 'Nigerians' gan sef
Ah shocked
Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by OChimex: 11:46pm On May 18, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Very fantastically corrupt country

It’s not about being corrupt anymore. Every country of the world is corrupt. America, Europe yet their countries move forward and getting advanced .
I think blackman and black nations have proven beyond reasonable doubt that they can’t govern themselves. When it comes to administration, they score zero.
I wish Nigeria never had independence.
Britain ruling Nigeria. Would have been a game changer.
What do old men who has less than a few years to live need all these monies for?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by Ken4Christ: 11:46pm On May 18, 2023
greenermodels:
These people are out to loot this country's economy out of existence, population census that would still be rigged.

I have never seen this kind of stealing before in the history of Nigeria.

But they will not be buried with the monies.

I don't envy them because they are exchanging their souls for money. They will all burn in hell.

1 Like

Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by UniversalGY: 11:55pm On May 18, 2023
Hi
Re: How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) by NwaliE01: 12:06am On May 19, 2023
LORD, I refuse to say anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tafawa Balewa's Visit To USA (1961) (Video) / EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account / Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.