Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,430 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/2023 (158 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/18 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional 19/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/2023 by dallyemmy: 2:52pm On May 18, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY MAY 19TH 2023

THEME: TRUE LOVE

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/2023 by dallyemmy: 2:52pm On May 18, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/2023 by dallyemmy: 2:17pm On May 19, 2023
1. Father thank you for loving me so much!
2. Lord, I worship you with the whole of my heart, soul and mind.
3. Father in the name of Jesus, help me to grow in love daily.
4. Father in the name of Jesus, in any way I have sinned against you through disobedience to your word, Lord let your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life.
5. Father in the name of Jesus, help me to love you and my neighbour as myself.
6. Father in the name of Jesus, give me the grace to give sacrificially to my brothers and sisters in true love.
7. Father in the name of Jesus, help me to demonstrate my love for others with the right actions.
8. Father in the name of Jesus, give me the grace to show true love to my neighbours.
9. Father in the name of Jesus, help me to demonstrate compassion like you.
10. Father in the name of Jesus, let your love be shed abroad in my heart through the Holy Spirit.
11. Father in the name of Jesus, help me to show your love to others.
12. Father in the name of Jesus, send your word to Daddy E. A. Adeboye give him the grace to love you more and more
13. Father in the name of Jesus, give the senders of this prayer the grace to continue daily.

(1) (Reply)

Four Values.... / Before You Stop Going To Church Watch This Video / Be Deliberate In Your Prayers And Vows To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.