Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC (13276 Views)

Bello Matawalle Criticised For Buying Exotic Cars For Commissioners / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC by Obakoolex(m): 6:48pm On May 18, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Matawalle has sympathetic people within even the EfCC, Matawalle will lobby for an appointment under Tinubu, he will get it, he will now use that as a cover even though he has no immunity, but he will use that to continue to seek cover for his many sins.

EFCC can just not win the fight against corruption,

It is embedded in the DNA of almost every Nigerian.

Obi would brought about a new Mindset but the wicked Demons holding Nigeria hostage will not allow freedom for their prey, unless we fight them
Unfortunately that's how we thought highly of Buhari that he will fight corruption but alas his regime is even more corrupt than GEJ own, so don't believe any Messiah among the politicians.
I only hope for economic development under Tinubu not fight against corruption because 98% of Nigerians are corrupt just that few have the access to steal.

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC by ceejay80s(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
which school you attend ? 70bn / 50m families = ? 140 Naira
I don't care...all I want is my share..any amount I go collect

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC by Biksy200: 7:00pm On May 18, 2023
Buhari and APC has destroyed this country. They are all THIEVES
Re: Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC by whippersnapper(m): 7:01pm On May 18, 2023
OloyeVIII:
If you know how much Nigeria has, you'll be shocked.. they should also ask the minister of petroleum about money being owed to us by those countries we sold crude oil to.
how much Nigeria get. broke country. 9ja wey dey owe 77trillion debt
Re: Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC by Ezmans: 9:09pm On May 18, 2023
Re: Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC by Kaytixy: 9:14pm On May 18, 2023
The man is a criminal right from Jonathan's regime

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC by Fortruth: 9:21pm On May 18, 2023
christejames:
Nothing will come out of the so called investigation undecided

Yep.. see Orji kalu and Akpabio… they were also under probe for an outstanding amount…no be beans…. But today they are trying to become Senate President LOL

That’s NIGGERS for you

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC by Babathanks(m): 9:23pm On May 18, 2023
slam7000:

Obidient scatter you there. Werey…Tomorrow when they focus on Alhassan Doguwa, you’ll be asking why.

Keep supporting evil and greedy people. Fund meant to medicare, education, and jobs for thousands of people is used to take care of family.
I once live in Gusau, zamfara is the most poorest state in Nigeria. I don’t think there allocation for 3yrs can be 70billion. You should know that this is just a witch-hunt. But because you’re obidient, you can’t think straight….. always sentimental in everything
Re: Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC by Babathanks(m): 9:26pm On May 18, 2023
Maliqcious:
so now how Obidient take dull.
Calculate zamfara allocation for four years the governor spend at government house and compare it to the 70billion that your Saint efcc allege he stole. This is just a witch hunt
Re: Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC by Babathanks(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2023
sonature1:

I reacted to the news story. Make with it whatever you like and get the fvck out of my mention!
Peele 😂😂😂, ooo
Re: Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC by Dagger111(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC by juman(m): 6:40am On May 19, 2023
Why should a governor of highly ravaged state by bandit be stolen money even in big unimaginable size,
This is really bad.

Seventy billions is much but even five billions or less is toooo much.

While the people of the state live in fear in every minute.
Re: Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC by RepoMan007: 7:21am On May 19, 2023
OloyeVIII:
If you know how much Nigeria has, you'll be shocked.. they should also ask the minister of petroleum about money being owed to us by those countries we sold crude oil to.
Yet no money for subsidy. Only money for stealing is available.
Re: Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC by stallionng: 7:59am On May 19, 2023
Honestly,the way this politicians loot our national Treasury is heart breaking.and at the end they will get 3 years prison sentence if at all.
Pls implement the China type of penal code ,any body that loots more than one million naira should be sentenced to death.and this madness will stop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigeria's Economic Recession Is Affecting West Africa - ECOWAS / Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba / Disabled Nigerians Protest At The Entrance Of NNPC For Non Inclusion Of Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.