Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female (7056 Views)

Dami And Chris Attoh Crowned West Africa's Sexiest Celebrity Couple / Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by kayjazz(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2007
lets know ur views
omotola,genevive,stephaine,ini edo,sasha,bouqui,weird mc,jim iyke,ramsey noah,, name them
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by cuteass1(f): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2007
Female - - - Genevieve-all-da-way Nnaji kiss kiss kiss kiss

Male - - - Nonso-for-now Diobi kiss kiss cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by chinizle: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2007
male, umhhhhh, chinwetala agu

female, patience ozonkwo,

wot do u think

1 Like

Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by Aiphie(f): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2007
@chinizle
I gree O.
@topic
U can neva get the sexiest but

In my opinion, for the females:OmoT, Ini, Genny, Stephanie, Ashionye,Stella Aboderin, Lilian Bach, Dakore, Ekanem.
For the guys: Desmond, Ramsey, Nonso Diobu, RMD, 2face, kokomaster, Chidi Mokeme.

See, there are so many of them cute, sexy and talented. I don 4get some sef.
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by trendy(f): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2007
Niyola - a new chic, she's sexy abeg

1 Like

Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by sweeti14(f): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2007
Dem plenti cool
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by ritchboi: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2007
Baba Suw and kemistry
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by Emad(f): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2008
For me

Male : Paul of P-Square ( for now , because this changes all the time , just depends on whom i have a crush on grin )

Female : Genny
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by segunpc(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2008
omo t and muyiwa ademola r my two sexiest celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by raino: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2008
female:Nnena,unbelievably sexxy wink

male:Chidi mokeme gets my vote. :Dhe's got style and great looks.
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by TheSly: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2008
Male: (*SLY*) cool

Female : rita dominic! cheesy
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by efuah(f): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2008
Female - many of 'em grin

Male - i like chidi too, but wassup with the twisting of his mouth when speaking tongue. . . i like the guy loads. . . te hee hee grin grin grin
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by saintkola(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2008
Sexiest celebz? Dbanj & Dakore Egbuson

1 Like

Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by suko(f): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2008
yesoooooooooo genny carry go she is the best,male chidi mokeme
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by darmys(f): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2008
Genevieve nnaji
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by busygirl(f): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2008
Dat guy called EBUKA. . .he's so damn hot *winks*
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by ikamefa(f): 2:26am On Jan 16, 2008
Male : RMD,dayo adeneye ,chidi mokeme kiss kiss, Female: Dakore Egbuson ,
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by Nile(f): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2008
Niyola?! my left buttock. she's not even particularly attractive, never mind being anything 'est'. daftest maybe. IKECHUKWU!!! OMG! he's soooo fine. he just needs to learn to rap and he'd be the bomb
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by saintkola(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ nile, are u 4real? What has 'Ikechukwu' got 2 do wit d word 'sexy'
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by Emad(f): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2008
Nile:

IKECHUKWU!!! OMG! he's soooo fine. he just needs to learn to rap and he'd be the bomb

grin grin grin
i'll soon be calling blackface the sexiest Nigeria on planet earth
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by yongbabe(f): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2008
Emad:

grin grin grin
i'll soon be calling blackface the sexiest Nigeria on planet earth

blackface i seriously hope u are kiddin!

sexiest male- 2face, Zeal, P-square, Van Vicker
sexiest female- Genevieve Nnaji, oluchi onweagba
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by Emad(f): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2008
Yong babe,

well since someone said Ikechukwu was handsome i suppose Black face too!! wink

Who is Oluchi Onweagba
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by yongbabe(f): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2008
thank God your kiddin you almost gave me a heart attack!

Oluchi is a Nigerian born and raised model, she won the face of M-Net ( Nokia face of Africa) when she was 17.,
she is a Victoria secret model ( the 1st Nigerian to achieve this status),before she became a model she sold bread on the streets of Lagos ( rags to riches).
In August 2005, she married her long time companion, Italian fashion designer Luca Orlandi. On April 25 2007 their son Ugochukwu was born ( he is soo cute!). and she gives back to the Nigerian society, doing voluntary work. and helpin\ inspiring Nigerian girls.

well now her name is Oluchi Orlandis
here r some pics.

Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by hotchick: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2008
OMOTOLA , any dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mama mia

CHIDI MOKEME, OH GOSH
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by sexytammy(f): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2008
f, genny

m, desmond elliot and fred amata (HOT!)
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by Nile(f): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2008
HOW CAN YOU PUT IKECHUKWU AND BLACKFACE IN THE SAME SENTENCE i thot we were talking sexy as opposed to pretty-boy faggish looks?! well some people i.e. me, like them rough and rugged. rough and rugged =IKECHUKWU. end of story

1 Like

Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by Quesera: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2008
FEMALE : GENEVIEVE NNAJI, INI EDO

MALE : CHIDI MOKEME, PAT ATTAH

CHECK THEM OUT, shocked shocked shocked

Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by annab(f): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2008
y'll i really think that genivive is pretty but full of her of herself sad sad.and van vicker is cute ,also nonso idobi. wink smiley. jim iyke is ugly. embarassed cry lipsrsealed
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by Dreloaded(f): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2008
Pretty people are allowed to be arrogant/full of themselves. After all they are nice to look at

Now ugly people however like MonaLis Chinda and such should stay in the basement and never come out. eyesores.
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by pheena: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2008
there is a big diff btw being sexy and being attractive
genny not d sexist and sorry the pics sent in proves she aint all that
sexy male - D-banj, 2face, ramsay noah and RMD
female - mulikatu (dont ask me) me too i no sabi
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by misshot: 5:36am On Feb 15, 2008
male DBANJ AKA KOKOMASTER
female GENEVIEVE NNAJI
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2008
i think genny's pretty, but she just looks stoned in this pic, not sexy embarassed undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Richest Comedians In Nigeria 2017 / Question Of The Day: Why Does Wizkid Not Have Beards / Read The Whatsapp Chats Between Footballer Adam Johnson & 15yr Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.