Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Twitter, Facebook, Google Not Liable For Postings that endorse terrorist attacks - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter, Facebook, Google Not Liable For Postings that endorse terrorist attacks (8915 Views)

GSM Endorse Itel S23+ / Facebook, Google To Takle Spread Of Fake News / HELP!! My Airtel Social Bundle Cannot Open Facebook, Google And Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter, Facebook, Google Not Liable For Postings that endorse terrorist attacks by 27Pushing30: 5:47pm On May 18, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
That makes sense..

I mean it makes no sense to allow these companies take responsibility for all the loonatics that wants to post on their platform..

Imagine if we make the owner of nairaland responsible for all the senseless talks on nairaland, the site will be dead in 5 minutes.

Abeggiiii its just USA protecting US interests and nothing more.

If na Chinese apps be facebook, Twitter an the gram by now dem for don hold them liable.

they're banning tik tok because even on instagram its tiktok vids that are being posted lol
Re: Twitter, Facebook, Google Not Liable For Postings that endorse terrorist attacks by MSesan: 5:47pm On May 18, 2023
Oga, killer na killer! They're re all terrorist!

InkredibleHulk:
IPOB is a separatist group. Aboki wants to impose themselves and their rotten religion on everybody. Which is more dangerous: The one who wants to have nothing to do with you or the one who wants to force his mental illness on you?

1 Like

Re: Twitter, Facebook, Google Not Liable For Postings that endorse terrorist attacks by Caleb15(m): 6:15pm On May 18, 2023
Westchester:
Lalasticlacla, Seun why am I getting banned by the antibot whenever I comment on any post, is this a glitch or there’s something wrong with my phone?

Your signature
Re: Twitter, Facebook, Google Not Liable For Postings that endorse terrorist attacks by Bighead9: 6:27pm On May 18, 2023
Chieny:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Okoro no dey disturb us for this forum.

Re: Twitter, Facebook, Google Not Liable For Postings that endorse terrorist attacks by Bighead9: 6:30pm On May 18, 2023
InkredibleHulk:
IPOB is a separatist group. Aboki wants to impose themselves and their rotten religion on everybody. Which is more dangerous: The one who wants to have nothing to do with you or the one who wants to force his mental illness on you?

All IPOB are terrorist
Re: Twitter, Facebook, Google Not Liable For Postings that endorse terrorist attacks by Blazebond(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
How can they accuse social media to aid terrorism in Islamic states

How many Aboki sabi read or write? To even understand what’s written on social media

How many Aboki get smart phone?

Terrorism is every Muslim gift from default

As Christian’s dedicate a child to church upon birth

Muslims dedicate their own child to a bomb factory upon birth

Talent na talent you dey go blame Mark Zuckerberg

You are DEFORMED GOAT that should have been thrown away with the bath water at birth,a 1 week old pregnancy that should have been flushed away with a 250 naira mixture or AGBO.
Re: Twitter, Facebook, Google Not Liable For Postings that endorse terrorist attacks by NinjaMetahuman: 8:58pm On May 18, 2023
27Pushing30:

Abeggiiii its just USA protecting US interests and nothing more.

If na Chinese apps be facebook, Twitter an the gram by now dem for don hold them liable.

they're banning tik tok because even on instagram its tiktok vids that are being posted lol
lol well they don't need that as excuse to ban Chinese apps or companies.
National security excuse is a classic and still great.

So there is no need to bring the Chinese into this.
Re: Twitter, Facebook, Google Not Liable For Postings that endorse terrorist attacks by Kittytom9909: 11:38pm On May 18, 2023
taylor88:

How many Aboki sabi read or write? To even understand what’s written on social media

Ahhh see wetin you dey talk! You don't know anything yet you are assuming that they don't know anything about internet.

If know the kind ICT and infos wey these northerns are using and turning into weapons bro! You won't talk like that.
If you have a military personnel as friends or DSS as family, ask them.
Yorubas and Igbo regions an behind them in secret intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Twitter, Facebook, Google Not Liable For Postings that endorse terrorist attacks by STRI1: 3:30am On May 19, 2023
taylor88:

Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth. Your hate changes nothing. You'll wail your way to grave

1 Like

Re: Twitter, Facebook, Google Not Liable For Postings that endorse terrorist attacks by 4khoodbaby: 4:51pm On May 19, 2023
Una papa
taylor88:

Re: Twitter, Facebook, Google Not Liable For Postings that endorse terrorist attacks by Kittytom9909: 8:32pm On May 19, 2023
taylor88:

The nuclear time bomb is already planted in our midst and we are not well informed and we are also been controlled by the media.

What is the connection between Hausa and the Chinese in Nigeria.
What do you know what are you tolded and what is the truth.
We all are fighting blindly for Nigeria and we know nothing about what's going on in the north south, east and west. Our government had made deals and have already sacrificed our lived while we are still alive. Don't ignore the tiniest loopholes in their doings. What will later happen in Nigeria is gonna be worst than what has happened in Sudan and somalia if nothing is done soon. The Chinese are infiltrating Nigeria and using our tribal feudalism against us. Ask for the truth for yourself and seek your freedom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. / Ininix Hot 2 Multitasking / The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.