Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? (3135 Views)

Antony J. Blinken To Visit Nigeria This Month / 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai / El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? by goodnessme1(f): 9:30pm On May 18, 2023
attackgat:
Where in Nigeria is this?
Yoruba Muslims are coming from you.
Re: Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? by Twistaray(m): 9:45pm On May 18, 2023
MXrep:

You are seeing modern blocks of flats with inner streets and you are talking nonsense. Can you compare the two?

No. I didn't see that. I saw a disorganized, dirty, and war-torn area. cool

grin

Re: Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? by OVB123: 9:48pm On May 18, 2023
Jones4190:
Ibadan
Re: Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? by BRIMBRAM: 10:16pm On May 18, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

Egbon no dey cap nonsense. I don't know why you guys like deceiving yourselves. Ibadan is not older than Blantyre in small Malawi. Blantyre is not even their capital yet you can't find such primitive neighborhoods there.

Kano too that is thousand years older than Ibadan don't have such slum outlook. It is this mentality of yours that will make Ibadan remain like that even in the next 50 [/b]years.

Most of you are just too NARROW minded.

A click on this thread will still not widen your mind because of the mental sickness called DELUSION.

Is it not delusion to compare the biggest city in West Africa with a hub in Malawi. grin

[b]Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City

https://www.nairaland.com/4116083/beautiful-pictures-ibadan-city

-
Re: Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? by MXrep: 10:24pm On May 18, 2023
Twistaray:

No. I didn't see that. I saw a disorganized, dirty, and war-torn area. cool

grin
I see modern blocks of flat with with access roads and glittering alluminium roofs. Yorubaland is too backwards

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? by Bighead9: 10:34pm On May 18, 2023
attackgat:

ONITSHA grin grin grin

Re: Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? by Twistaray(m): 11:13pm On May 18, 2023
MXrep:

I see modern blocks of flat with with access roads and glittering alluminium roofs. Yorubaland is too backwards

A dirty littered, terrible modern, distorted, unorganized, and chaotic, and environmental disaster is all I see as shown below. cool

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? by Twistaray(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2023
MXrep:

This is a brown roof in 2023 somewhere in Alaigbo. I mean, as in, 2023? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? by grandstar(m): 11:58pm On May 18, 2023
D1official:

I would have believed you but alas those houses are fully occupied by humans.

The south west outside Lagos is nothing to write home about and that's a fact.

Not true. Even Ibadan has lots of modern areas. Come to Akure and you'll be impressed.

Most of these towns have their ancient areas while the outskirts are where you find the modern structures.

Anyway, if the country can achieve a per capita income of $10,000 per head, all these arguments would be unnecessary as most parts would be fine.
Re: Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? by D1official: 7:44am On May 19, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
It is the ancient city of Ibadan.

Time line shows that during that period, a certain part of Nigeria, had majority of their inhabitants leaving in huts and caves and walking almost naked. That region is the region which records the most crime committed in Nigeria and Abroad today. grin

D1official, Great2017

A click on the link to the thread below will still not widen their minds because of the mental sickness called DELUSION that has made their minds so narrow, unable to grow.

Well,

All I know is that Peter Obi will never smell Aso Rock. grin

A Yoruba man that loves to eat Amala and Ewedu is Nigeria's next President by the Grace of God.

Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City

Just a click below. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/4116083/beautiful-pictures-ibadan-city

And the impoverishion of your people continues, truth be told igbos really prospered under Buhari's regime Tinubu's tenure won't be any different.
Re: Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? by BRIMBRAM: 7:50am On May 19, 2023
D1official:

And the impoverishion of your people continues, truth be told igbos really prospered under Buhari's regime Tinubu's tenure won't be any different.

Okay
Re: Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? by Workch: 7:56am On May 19, 2023
Una no dey tire for all these fights?
Re: Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? by gidgiddy: 8:10am On May 19, 2023
Workch:
Una no dey tire for all these fights?

What did you think Nigeria is all about?
Re: Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? by Ttipsy(f): 8:55am On May 19, 2023
gidgiddy:

What did you think Nigeria is all about?
British African con3
Re: Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? by izombie(m): 9:43am On May 19, 2023
RepoMan007:
Took that shot from a copter?
I suspected OP was with a politician casting spell over constituencies when he took those pix.
, grin grin grin
Re: Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? by Ofemannnu: 9:55am On May 19, 2023
attackgat:
That is the old part of Ibadan.It is even better than the undeveloped,dirty Igboland.
Meanwhile,Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland.

Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXxaS62v5-o

Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPnutBpOllw

Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=512d4hHOpF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4l0nLq69W8
Re: Does Anyone Know What Part Of Nigeria This Is? by Ofemannnu: 10:04am On May 19, 2023
Twistaray:

This is a brown roof in 2023 somewhere in Alaigbo. I mean, as in, 2023? grin cheesy
It looks like a war torn state. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Brought Family Back To Nigeria Laments / Check Out This Hotel In Ozubulu, Anambra / The Head Of The Gang That Kidnapped Emure Schoolgirls Is A Leader In Miyettialla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.