Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow (46937 Views)

Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu / Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 / Family Reacts To Baba Sala’s Death Rumour! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by onuman: 6:23pm On May 18, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/saint-obis-family-breaks-silence-frowns-at-zik-zulus-allegations/

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7690955/saint-obis-marriage-took-him#123165192

The person writing bad about the wife of a dead man does not wish the family of the dead man well. The writer wishes chaos in the family and extended family of the dead husband.
The family needed to sue the writer for libel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by zelnababa(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2023
seee make una asked them, did he relocated to jos or not?

5 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by donbenie(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Now he is dead and family has suddenly appeared from Texas and Mbitolu.

This life sha.....
Who told you the family were never there for him?
Did the dead tell you that?
Why can't you people,allow the family to mourn their dead in peace?
People who never gave a hoot have suddenly got something to say.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by donbenie(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2023
zelnababa:
seee make una asked them, did he relocated to jos or not?
Make who ask who?
What exactly is that information worth to you, or anyone that you know of?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by BarrElChapo(m): 6:27pm On May 18, 2023
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Octopusssy(f): 6:27pm On May 18, 2023
Rotten, toxic and despicable people everywhere
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Father4all: 6:30pm On May 18, 2023
histemple:
Mumvs!! They can't even spell their local government area correctly.

Oh I forgot, how on earth did Saint Obi married a LYNDA for God's sake? LYNDA!!!

Wicked siblings everywhere.
wicked, foolish and useless

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by blaise26abj(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2023
Krublog:
The widow don threaten them to debunk the allegations or never see the kids again.

This is according to sources privy to the matter.

Next you'd read will be battle for the kids.

Heads up:
The kids will not attend their father's funeral.

You heard it from me first...
Men no dey the family ? See as elder sisters in Texas just dey sign everywhere .
I believe you already . No be these American feminazis again ? Holding the poor family to ransom and using the kids to bargain !

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Krublog(m): 6:40pm On May 18, 2023
Atarakpa:
you people will just open mouth and say rubbish. The say lady is very nice person, I know who knows her very well. Since Saint passes on. This lady has been indoor.

A very nice person that could not nurse her dying husband or allow him see his kids.
A regret he took to the grave

Let's both stick to the "truth" that we both know and believe.

A very short time will reveal that which is hidden.

RIP to Saint Obi Obinna Nwafor.

9 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by tabaralph: 6:41pm On May 18, 2023
Krublog:
The widow don threaten them to debunk the allegations or never see the kids again.

Heads up:

You nailed it! This Linda of a widow is a terrible woman, she never allowed saint obi visited the kids when he was alive, she has obviously threatened the family to debunk the story, even her surbodinates at MTN dread her like a plague in the office ; very stubborn arrogant and proud…. It’s well ,RIP to the dead

9 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by texazzpete(m): 6:43pm On May 18, 2023
Flick490:
Hmmmmm...

I understand the need to respect the privacy of the deceased family at least for now that they are bereaved. However the allegations do not look like they are false and malicious as claimed by the deceased family. The wife and her family actually frustrated the Late Saint OBI

How do you know these allegations are true?

You people really hate women sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by VEHINTOLAR: 6:43pm On May 18, 2023
Shigishege2:
Of you vist that address now na bush go full everywhere. Mbatolu ko mbatolu ni

No be lie,their entire region na one kin village ! That's why all of them want to die in Lagos !

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Nmezor(f): 6:46pm On May 18, 2023
Is he the only son? Why do I feel some stuffs he said are true?

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by juman(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2023
The family is afraid of the woman.
The wicked wife.

8 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by aalangel(f): 6:54pm On May 18, 2023
Even though Zik's story might be true, I think it's insensitive to release it now because of the children.
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by juman(m): 6:54pm On May 18, 2023
They didnt rebut what the friend wrote.
They just cancel it with a stroke as lies.

The friend was right.
Saint obi died in jos in her sister´s house.
The wife chased him away from home and from the kids.

11 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by abysirius(m): 6:54pm On May 18, 2023
..tells you the power she has.

4 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Tabletuner(m): 6:56pm On May 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by jaxxy(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2023
Unnecessary the wife can defend herself I believe if need be.
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by ShaqFu: 7:12pm On May 18, 2023
cococandy:
Wonders will never end. If his own family is saying this, why are internet strangers claiming to know more?
And no one has said how specifically she killed him.
Having a bad marriage doesn’t mean the one spouse killed the other. They need to be clear on how she caused his death!
Well let them conduct an autopsy. It's the only way to determine if he was murdered or not.
cococandy:

she’s not human being because she’s a woman?
They're human beings, but this is Africa and Nigeria to be premise.

He was from your state, no?

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by ultraviolet27(f): 7:14pm On May 18, 2023
Don't know Which to believe,Although Women from that Side are known to be Very Cruel Judging from the way they maltreat Kids not from their Blood.Moreso a Top Executive Woman frm a wealthy background richer than Her Husband!!!Many Women with High Positions are not known to be Submissive and Opress their Subordinates .Women don't know how to manage Power!!!

I have a Female Boss too,Coupled with the Fact Late Saint Obi's Widow is an Anambra Woman Insult Upon Injury!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Yoighaman(m): 7:25pm On May 18, 2023
A man (or woman) attains a level in life that he no longer belongs to his family alone; he belongs to the society, association, profession etc. as well, and his immediate family is obligated to disclose information or whatever happens to him, they owe us an explanation.

Was Pele's death strictly a family affair? Or you think if anything happens to Messi or Ronaldo, the family can shun off the society?

In Nigeria, Fela's death was institutional; Anything happens to our favorite footballers or entertainers, and the family owes us an explanation.

So Saint Obi's family had better change their perspective. His 'powerful' wife might have 'contacted' them, but hey! Saint Obi belonged to all of us!

13 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by ultraviolet27(f): 7:28pm On May 18, 2023
You Can murder Someone by abusing/Battering Him/Her emotionally; everything ain't Physical So how will autopsy reflect that ??If Saint Obi Has been Depressed for a Long time Which was triggered by His Wife maltreating Him ,Taking His Kids from Him , Pursuing Him out of His House it may have Led to High HBP Hypertension,and Cardiovascular Disease

I Know of a Woman Who was abused emotionally by Her Husband till She died too,,(Stopped Her frm Working,(a Career Woman) Isolated Her Frm Her Relatives (Mum,Sibling) drained Her Energy, Wrecked Her, Blackmailed Her till She Committed Suicide any Post mortem examination would Have only revealed the Rope mark She used in Hanging Her Self That's all!!

11 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by ComeToJesus: 7:29pm On May 18, 2023
They would have at least officially announced his passing first before refuting what Zulu said.
Dude was a movie star and not a chicken.

It's a good thing that the family doesn't want matters to escalate and get out of hands.

I remember seeing the hunky Saint many years day at Ladipo Market Area of Lagos where he also came to fix his BMW. Dude was looking so healthy and all swagged up.

We lost a screen gem

7 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by chaloskyx: 7:45pm On May 18, 2023
lol tell that to the auffering masses
Godspeed88:
Today's words: God isn't dead...
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Ten06(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2023
If he doesn't have any issue with the wife, why did he go and live with his sister in Jos towards the end of his life?
Why was there mark of injury close to his eye according to the writer of that piece?

6 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Kingbuhari(m): 7:57pm On May 18, 2023
Never pray to have evil family members because they will collect bribe and lie on your corpse... the wife is good and died wretch and lonely man

Money don change hand

3 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by RhodaNelly: 7:57pm On May 18, 2023
God bless you my brother. We're thinking alike.

Krublog:

Heads up:

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by AmazingELixir: 7:59pm On May 18, 2023
donbenie:
Make who ask who?
What exactly is that information worth to you or anyone that you know of?

Paddy man you're seriously coming against any moniker attacking the family rebuttal ...what's the catch .. grin

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by GeneralPulal: 8:04pm On May 18, 2023
Krublog:

Heads up:

Who is this so called widow?
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by malaria(f): 8:06pm On May 18, 2023
Shigishege2:
If you vist that address now na bush go full everywhere. Mbatolu ko mbatolu ni
You are not serious .if you know saint obi"s mansion in his villa u no go talk. My own is they should allow this man rest well
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by isabi2lof: 8:08pm On May 18, 2023
Out of every 1 abused man , we've at least 20 abused women , you might get to know later that even Saint Obi wasn't a saint.

Nevertheless this not the time to pass judgement on anyone, may his soul rest in peace.

I don't really know what men actually want from women .

You as a lady if you don't have your own personal money , it's a problem, when you've it's another problem for men.

It's only God that can help us in this country.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake / Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.