Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow (46847 Views)

Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu / Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 / Family Reacts To Baba Sala’s Death Rumour! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Angelfrost(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2023
No smoke without fire...! Zik Okafor was clearly on to something!

This press release from the late man's sisters is as weak asf! They should have just kept mute.

It's obvious the late Obi was closer to his friends than his very own family! Shame!

The amount of pain some men keep buried within! Sigh!

5 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Krublog(m): 8:17pm On May 18, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Who is this so called widow?

She must be addressed as such.

Widow
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:18pm On May 18, 2023
As if they will give a go ahead for the article to be publicized if they were consulted.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by GeneralPulal: 8:19pm On May 18, 2023
Krublog:

She must be addressed as such.

Widow
Who is she ?
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Krublog(m): 8:25pm On May 18, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Who is she ?

The widow
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by ubimagos: 8:30pm On May 18, 2023
Ndi developer! He want to cash out from the brother's widow, anything for them is avenue to make money. Try have conscience for ones, he is your brother we are talking about here.
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by slowice(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2023
Some family members are definitely on her payroll.

Zik Zulu spoke about thing saint obi told him and other friends and about his perception of saint obi. He spoke his truth period

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 18, 2023
Why the need to mention "Texas, USA" and "Jos, Nigeria" after the names. Are they qualifications?

8 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Emmanuel909090: 8:55pm On May 18, 2023
It's obvious, she is manipulative
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Neddstark: 9:12pm On May 18, 2023
Skyview01:
Why the need to mention "Texas, USA" and "Jos, Nigeria" after the names. Are they qualifications?

I was wondering too

4 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by bizzibodi(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2023
Been an only son & last born surrounded by elder sisters he must have suffered by been raised,beaten,abused & controlled by women all his life sapping d manliness in him...so sad cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by zoedew: 9:48pm On May 18, 2023
Nemesis0147:
What I understand is that their family values their privacy….saint obi was a private person too….so is normal

Make them free them!!
And men should learn to speak up!!….don’t die in silence because you are trying to be A REAL MAN….. A REAL MAN IS A LOSER 50X DAILY. DON'T BE A REAL MAN FOR THESE LOTS!!
Speak to who exactly! The society that heaps it all on the man🤔? Tell it to God and live your life.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by zoedew: 9:49pm On May 18, 2023
Skyview01:
You really do not understand the Nigerian society!
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Flick490(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2023
texazzpete:

How do you know these allegations are true?

You people really hate women sha

And how do you know the allegations are not True?

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 18, 2023
zoedew:

You really do not understand the Nigerian society!

I understand and it always suprises me.
I was in Amaenyi Awka a long time ago and two drivers were trying to pass a narrow road.

All they had to do was for one driver to reverse and give way for the other to pasd.

Both refused and they caused gridlock on the road. They both alighted from the cars and started argument. The next thing i heard from one of the drivers was "i spend 30 years in Emerica"

Oga move your car joor!

Wetin concern us with the number of years spent for "Emerica"

3 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by cococandy(f): 10:13pm On May 18, 2023
ShaqFu:
Well let them conduct an autopsy. It's the only way to determine if he was murdered or not
the story is that he was sick and had 3 prior surgeries

He was from your state, no?
I don’t know
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by cococandy(f): 10:14pm On May 18, 2023
texazzpete:

You people really hate women sha

Deeply
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by cococandy(f): 10:17pm On May 18, 2023
Maybe zik should have waited for the family to make a statement before going public and chasing clout with this poor man’s death.
ComeToJesus:
They would have at least officially announced his passing first before refuting what Zulu said.
Dude was a movie star and not a chicken.

It's a good thing that the family doesn't want matters to escalate and get out of hands.

I remember seeing the hunky Saint many years day at Ladipo Market Area of Lagos where he also came to fix his BMW. Dude was looking so healthy and all swagged up.

We lost a screen gem

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by ShaqFu: 11:12pm On May 18, 2023
cococandy:
the story is that he was sick and had 3 prior surgeries
still the same, an autopsy should be conducted to ascertain the cause of death. Being sick and having undergone three surgeries doesn't necessarily mean anything.
I don’t know
the article said he's from Imo state, aren't you from Imo state?
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Myself2(m): 12:32am On May 19, 2023
But it wasn't only Zik Zulu that shared that account of how Saint Obi's wife amd her brothers treated him naa, other industry colleagues of the late Nolly star also narrated similar stories.
Also being that these relatives of Saint Obi who are now.coming out to deny that narration are women, is it not possible that Saint Obi would have felt embarrased to tell them that his wife was malteeating him ?
Men would more readily confide in male.siblings over such matters than female siblings

3 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by sharone21(f): 1:00am On May 19, 2023
Krublog:
The widow don threaten them to debunk the allegations or never see the kids again.

This is according to sources privy to the matter.

Next you'd read will be battle for the kids.

Heads up:
The kids will not attend their father's funeral.

You heard it from me first...

It was alleged that she was even the one enduring the marriage as some people may be quiet but not necessarily good as portrayed. Besides, that the marriage ended many years ago. That they lived in her Banana Island house as a couple.

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by sharone21(f): 1:08am On May 19, 2023
bizzibodi:
Been an only son & last born surrounded by elder sisters he must have suffered by been raised,beaten,abused & controlled by women all his life sapping d manliness in him...so sad cry cry cry cry

Only brother to sisters are rather pampered and we fight to protect them....They mentioned their places of abode to show that even if they aren't from a wealthy home, they have individually made something out of themselves and not hungry or behaving like those who were paid.

Sometimes 2 good people marry, but their marriage may still not work out. Successful marriage is one that requires much work/effort from both sides with similarities while u complement each other on your weaknesses.

Some women don't like the man visiting so she can adjust and easily move on with her life without one ex telling her where and when to come drop children for him to see under her supervision or even him coming to her new marital home to cause friction between her and her new husband( if remarried)..... Men here usually say, ' law of Okafor' and women too are wary of it.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by AstrologyGuru: 1:26am On May 19, 2023
The wise ones know what is going on, and can't be mis-directed.

https://zodiacpsycho.com/numerology/848-angel-number-twin-flame-separation/

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by delishpot: 4:22am On May 19, 2023
Armaggedon:
Idiots. Did you guys even announce that he died?
The role men play in the family can never be overstated. If he had a brother, he would have pursued the case to the end. Then the wife would claim victim of "widowhood practice"

If you try any terrible widow practice on my person I will assassinate your whole bloodline. You think my sister doesn't have men in her own family? I will pay to have your whole bloodline whipped out.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by MeineMutter: 5:35am On May 19, 2023
Who come ask for the location of the family in the rejoinder? If na one village dem dey for Ihiala dey crack nuts, will they mention the village name?

And maybe na toilet dem dey clean for Yankee o or dey pick tomatoes for oyinbo farm.
Nigerians and their show off sha.
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Armaggedon: 5:47am On May 19, 2023
delishpot:

If you try any terrible widow practice on my person I will assassinate your whole bloodline. You think my sister doesn't have men in her own family? I will pay to have your whole bloodline whipped out.
who is this social misfit?
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by Nobody: 7:24am On May 19, 2023
https://www.socialearning.org/sign-up?ref=Godson88

Earn online by doing tasks you love doing online such as liking, commenting, following,viewing, sharing, etc to earn.
NO REFERRAL NEEDED BEFORE YOU WITHDRAW
JUST 1,000 TO REGISTER AND MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL IS 1,000
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:38am On May 19, 2023
Kobicove:
This rebuttal sounds weak to me undecided
I tire ooo the wife should speak out if it's false... besides why Dem put elder sister USA.... Nigerians and status or position like staying in USA is heaven... Did they even release statement when he died saint died on 7 it took til 14 before pple became aware a Nollywood star ooo
Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by 9gerian: 8:01am On May 19, 2023
Then they should call her bluff and expose her once and for all if this narrative is the truth.

Their brother is dead- that is the biggest loss. That the children will not attend their father’s funeral should not be made more important than exposing what really happened to the man.

Krublog:
The widow don threaten them to debunk the allegations or never see the kids again.

Heads up:

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2023
isabi2lof:
Out of every 1 abused man , we've at least 20 abused women , you might get to know later that even Saint Obi wasn't a saint.

Nevertheless this not the time to pass judgement on anyone, may his soul rest in peace.

I don't really know what men actually want from women .

You as a lady if you don't have your own personal money , it's a problem, when you've it's another problem for men.

It's only God that can help us in this country.
so u assume men aren't abused or what?? Besides some women need to change orientation... I have seen women say they can't spend their money on their husbands home cos their husband is d head is that normal.. what is d essence of marriage if u can't share with ur partner...

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by isabi2lof: 9:20am On May 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
so u assume men aren't abused or what?? Besides some women need to change orientation... I have seen women say they can't spend their money on their husbands home cos their husband is d head is that normal.. what is d essence of marriage if u can't share with ur partner...

I never said that men aren't abused , check my first paragraph , in all of this, you can't compare it to that of women that are being abused , it can never be balanced.

And for those women that refuses to help their partners, they might have genuine reasons in doing that, we have men that are not ready to take care of their homes but they prefer spending their money on women outside.

If you've a faithful and a caring partner I see no reason why you shouldn't help each other in times of needs.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow by enomakos(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2023
Krublog:

Heads up:

women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Runtown Acquires Customized Mercedes Benz G Wagon (Photos) / Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo / Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.