Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo (16675 Views)

Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni / Fight Imminent Among Tinubu, Sanwo-olu, Wike, Others – Primate Ayodele / Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 18, 2023
The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo, has claimed that there’s confusion in the midst of those planning to disrupt the swearing-in of President-elect Bola Tinubu. Keyamo alleged that they were fighting publicly and disrupting their own affairs.

His statement was contained in a post via his verified Twitter handle on Thursday. Describing it as a miracle, Keyamo claimed it was God that set the confusion amongst those planning to thwart the May 29 swearing-in.

He wrote, “God has set confusion in the midst of those who were planning to disrupt the swearing-in of @officialABAT on May 29th. They are now fighting publicly amongst themselves and disrupting their own affairs to the extent that the court did not even recognise any of them. Miracle no dey tire Jesus?”
https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/18/may-29-god-has-set-confusion-among-tinubus-enemies-keyamo/

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by CivilianJTF(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2023
Correct!

Miracle no kuku dey tire Jesus cool

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by Ofunaofu: 5:13pm On May 18, 2023
Festus kayemo as a lawyer should have known that he just violated one of the 10 commandments-- “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.” ..

87 Likes 12 Shares

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by rayjune: 5:13pm On May 18, 2023
When did APC become God? undecided and what confusion are you talking about?

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by BlackAdams007: 5:15pm On May 18, 2023
Stop using God's name in vain, you cheated, rigging the election was is God that told you to do that?? Now there's problem, plotting against to spoil the name of the one standing for the truth and you said God is involved.
Nigeria is for some and some alone we know, don't worry soon it will contain you guys enough.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by ILikeYou: 5:16pm On May 18, 2023
Sycophants

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 18, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Stop using God's name in vain, you cheated, rigging the election was is God that told you to do that?? Now there's problem, plotting against to spoil the name of the one standing for the truth and you said God is involved.
Nigeria is for some and some alone we know, don't worry soon it will contain you guys enough.
Lol... No give urself hbp for nothing. Just relax 😊

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by Shigishege2: 5:20pm On May 18, 2023
Hot Hot. angry

79 Likes

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by Hotwest: 5:25pm On May 18, 2023
God is too quiet if not God for strike this man calling His name in vain

Something APC sent that man to make noise so they can buy time. They are even giving Tinubu GCFR & GCON on May 25th...the man will sneak into Abuja weekend then start controlling the military even before handover.

Nigeria is doomed. God has forgotten Nigerian...Our prayers no dey work! The land is filled with wickedness selfishness and too many innocent blood. No good angel can stay here

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 18, 2023
Hotwest:
God is too quiet if not God for strike this man calling His name in vain

Something APC sent that man to make noise so they can buy time. They are even giving Tinubu GCFR & GCON on May 25th...the man will sneak into Abuja weekend then start controlling the military even before handover.

Nigeria is doomed blessed. God has forgotten remembered Nigerians...Our prayers no dey work have been answered
Fixed

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by Flick490(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2023
Keyamo, you're a disgrace to your ancestors

I just pray that God sends me a helper that can help me with something to buy food. I'm starving and sick. I am sorry pls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by cmikel: 5:37pm On May 18, 2023
MONEY BAG MAN MADE CONFUSION grin grin

I LIKE UNA STRATEGY FOR APC

GET SOME OF THEIR MEMBER AND GIVE THEM MONEY BAGS TO COURSE CONFUSSION

grin grin

AIM IS TO DISTRACT THE TRIBUNAL FOCUS ,DISTRACT THE LAWYERS.

POSTPONE THE MATTER TILL YOU ARE SWORN IN.

4 Likes

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 18, 2023
Flick490:
Keyamo, you're a disgrace to your ancestors
Go and drink cold water and stop wailing. Nothing can stop what's coming. Accept it or hide ur head

15 Likes

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by Flick490(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2023
Runnerzz:

Go and drink cold water and stop wailing. Nothing can stop what's coming. Accept it or hide ur head

Can u help me with 3k pls?

2 Likes

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by NOC1(m): 5:50pm On May 18, 2023
Flick490:

We no de give shishi

13 Likes

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 18, 2023
Flick490:

Why should I 😂

4 Likes

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by Flick490(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2023
Runnerzz:

Why should I 😂

No jokes, I need it to buy food

1 Like

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by Flick490(m): 5:56pm On May 18, 2023
NOC1:

We no de give shishi

Help your brother pls

2 Likes

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by Ola9ja23: 6:00pm On May 18, 2023
Ndi IPOB in severe pain

It's down on them that they have laboured in vain and about to labour on vain for another 49 years consequtively .
As it dey pain them, it dey sweet us

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by merits(m): 6:10pm On May 18, 2023
Runnerzz:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/18/may-29-god-has-set-confusion-among-tinubus-enemies-keyamo/

Amen,🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
E.g LABOR PARTY.they must confuse till the next eight years.

6 Likes

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by Seefinish: 6:10pm On May 18, 2023
Senior Advocate of Nuisance, after May 29, your noise nuisance on public space will stop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by pweeryambre: 6:10pm On May 18, 2023
rayjune:
When did APC become God? undecided and what confusion are you talking about?
I believe this man is hiding something... and he desperately needs Tinubu to win to cover up What ever it is.
Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by Senator777: 6:10pm On May 18, 2023
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by harsysky(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2023

If the aim of those who are supporting Tinubu is mainly on greed and bribe, may they die shamefully. If it is for the betterment of the country, may everyone enjoy the reign of Tinubu. Also , if he does bad as a president and you still support him, let the curse follow you

1 Like

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by Y0urUncle: 6:12pm On May 18, 2023
You will never see this big for nothing commenting on the mindless massacre his paymasters keep endorsing daily.

FETUS kayemo for a reason

2 Likes

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by Paramount01(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2023
BlackAdams007:

Who won the election in your state?

7 Likes

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by IamNat: 6:12pm On May 18, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Confusion indeed.

By now, they would have become totally aggressive against the May 29th swearing-in, but they are so confused they do not even know what next they should do to salvage their party.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by dododawa1: 6:12pm On May 18, 2023
Na true

2 Likes

Re: May 29: God Has Set Confusion Among Tinubu’s Enemies – Keyamo by Paramount01(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2023
nakirai:
Tinubu won't be inaugurated. Mark my words.

We have marked it

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate / INEC Drags Uba, Oduah To Supreme Court / Festus Keyamo Speaks On The Crowd That Welcomed Buhari In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.