Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure (29334 Views)

LP: I am National Youth leader yet Obi silent on my attack in Benin - Eragbe / Appeal Court Okays APC's Direct Primary, Strikes Out Restraining Order / Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:11pm On May 18, 2023
Jessewizy:

See them fuming like their master on cocaine overdose.
If we remove emotions, he actually said the truth.
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by Remii(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu is busy bribing everyone in LP just to set it ablaze

If you truly won why worry yourself on LP?

On his very last day on earth I’ll see how much he will bribe death

Tinubu planted that Apama of a guy that looks like mini Amadioha
you guys dont actually rate the people that you claim to support at all. you dont event think they have a mind or sense of their own. any action they take must have been manipulated by Tinubu, a person that has won election and moved on. smh

2 Likes

Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by 12inchess: 7:16pm On May 18, 2023
Labour party na very useless party. Shebi we talk am that time say the party no get structure. You people were abusing us. The Party was hijacked by this Abure fellow and the Presidential candidate slot was sold to Peter Obi without conducting primaries after he lost PDP Presidential ticket to Atiku. Shebi you nonsense obi.mdi.ots were abusing BAT on his win in APC primaries. At least APC conducted primaries. LP Presidential primaries was a scam.And a party built on fraud cannot stand.

2 Likes

Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by Parachoko: 7:16pm On May 18, 2023
Sermwell:

Why are you so interested in who becomes chairman of LP? grin grin. I have never seen where a so called winner is this agitated! grin
Pandorians have been wailing about Asiwaju since 2013

1 Like

Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by onuman: 7:22pm On May 18, 2023
That's the Commander in Chief who built a formidable army of Obidients in just six months. An army that sacked the group which reduced Nigeria to become the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world in 8 years.

Apapa, onye oshi.

1 Like

Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by SmartyPants(m): 7:25pm On May 18, 2023
Hhansome:
Abure we know.

But then again Apapa has a valid case here oo, make LP no go shoot themselves for leg.

The dispute is not particularly relevant. Just that Nigerians enjoy drama. The chairman does not have a substantial role to play in the case at Court.

1 Like

Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by onuman: 7:27pm On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu is busy bribing everyone in LP just to set it ablaze

If you truly won why worry yourself on LP?

[b]On his very last day on earth I’ll see how much he will bribe death

Tinubu planted that Apama of a guy that looks like mini Amadioha[/b]

Tinubu is already in the departure lounge. His urchinss know that. His urchinss are mostly the mongers of Islamic Sharia criminal laws for all of Nigeria and the MURICS of the SW region.

Mongers of Islamic Sharia criminal laws are trying to use Tinubu living from one hospital to the other, as a shadow president in Aso Rock.

The unsuspecting MURICS from the SW are only Hallelujah choir men.
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by Freebills12: 7:27pm On May 18, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
seunmsg:

What kind of nonsense is the part in bold? How can an appeal that has not been decided be construed to be a set aside order? Why is everyone in Labour Party so dumb and lawless? Smh!

How can FTC High court set aside an order that has never been adjudicated on? If they can then Appeal court has the power to aside such order!

1 Like

Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by PrinceOfLagos: 7:29pm On May 18, 2023
seunmsg:

What kind of nonsense is the part in bold? How can an appeal that has not been decided be construed to be a set aside order? Why is everyone in Labour Party so dumb and lawless? Smh!
You're in APC but What happened in Labour party is your headache ...
Better face what's facing you before you enter gutter
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by Bringbackmandat: 7:35pm On May 18, 2023
Parachoko:
Fake news

Which Court Of Appeal?

Person wey no b member of LP

He was expelled by his ward in Edo State

By God grace, Lamidi Apapa will be at the Tribunal tomorrow.
this is about labour party, not APC. So why are you peeing on your clothes at the mention of Peter Obi?
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by barbstee(m): 7:38pm On May 18, 2023
Pipefitter:
Good. Lamidi doesn't act like a party leader, which party leader will ask the court to dismiss a case before it as against the wishes of millions of other party members... APC wants to turn Nigeria to a one party system but God will not allow that

He didn't say that

Moreso why didn't you people drag abure for endorsing Akpabio?
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by Bringbackmandat: 7:39pm On May 18, 2023
seunmsg:

headslamer! Relax the court order will be presented to the judge tomorrow.
Whatever tinubu think he is capable of doing, we are 10 times ahead of him.
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by onuman: 7:39pm On May 18, 2023
seunmsg:

Why do you support Tinubu who emerged president-elect through illegal means - off the regulations of INEC - be sworn in as president of Nigeria?
Why are all of you in APC DUMBOS?
There is no place that Nigeria's Constitution stipulated that once INEC pronounces a president-elect; the pronounced must be sworn in as president on any specific date. Why would APC urinate on Nigeria's Constitution by swearing in Tinubu when the last arbiter on election - the Judiciary - is yet to adjudicate on election petitions?
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by Bringbackmandat: 7:41pm On May 18, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Obituary has bought this one with money

He sold party ticket to Obituary that joined in less than a month and the useless IPOB criminals are the first to talk about fairness and justice 🤣😀

May amadioa strick an useless pig that mention fairness or justice.

Ndi ala 😀🤣😀
you should be thinking how tinubu nyash will stop leaking instead of dabbling in labour party family matters.
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by southsouthking(m): 7:42pm On May 18, 2023
Jones4190:
you are wrong, what they are paying me is 25k with data of 1g

Little wonder you're gloating everywhere.
You must be a disable fro the look of things.
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by Bringbackmandat: 7:44pm On May 18, 2023
Jessewizy:

You’re actually one of the dumbest animals on this forum. Because, if you had brains as tiny as a mustard seed, you probably would have realized that APC is another name for lawlessness in Nigeria.
don't mind the fool. He thought everybody is braindead like the cocaine sniffing dog they want to force on us.
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by Jones4190(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2023
southsouthking:

Little wonder you're gloating everywhere.
You must be a disable fro the look of things.
how much do you receive from obi to attack Pa Apapa yesterday?

1 Like

Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by onuman: 7:52pm On May 18, 2023
This time, they want to urinate on Nigeria's Constitution again by swearing in Tinubu because INEC pronounced Tinubu as president-elect. Foul. There is no Constitutional provision to support swearing in a president-elect if the judiciary which is the last referee in election; has not made its pronouncement.
Between 1999-2001; they urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in the 12 far north sharia states.
The brazen stealing of the 2023 presidential election and the rush to urinate on Nigeria's Constitution and swear in Tinubu- are tied to Buhari's vow in 2001 to not relent until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by BenklinsJones(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2023
Ode..You wail tire...Evil people

Parachoko:
Fake news

Which Court Of Appeal?

Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by BenklinsJones(m): 7:54pm On May 18, 2023
Na die u won die so o..but U can die after them swear Peter Obi in...Ode

seunmsg:

Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by Mercylike: 7:55pm On May 18, 2023
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by Mercylike: 7:56pm On May 18, 2023
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by Parachoko: 7:57pm On May 18, 2023
BenklinsJones:

I'm not Wailing cause Asiwaju is the President Elect Of Nigeria.

Obi will never become the President Of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by Parachoko: 7:58pm On May 18, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
this is about labour party, not APC. So why are you peeing on your clothes at the mention of Peter Obi?
Nah the same way you Pandorians have been wailing about Asiwaju and the APC.
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by bdon123(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2023
Parachoko:
Fake news

Which Court Of Appeal?

We will be waiting..
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by Blazebond(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2023
Everytime "tinubu is bribing lamidi",can you people just STFU.
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by Inosky: 8:01pm On May 18, 2023
Apapa, the bribed man is forcing himself on the LP when 98% of LP members and NEC don't want him, including Peter Obi just same way Tinubu is forcing himself on Nigerians to accept him with the stolen mandate.

Him and Eye-neck denied a live broadcast of court proceedings showing they don't want anything transparent. Same way Mr Yakubu threw away electoral procedure of ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OF RESULTS on 25th to call manipulated manual results presented by people bankrolling him.

God is still God! He would definitely act on his time in the impunity these hostage-takers are perpetrating in Nigeria.
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by flokii: 8:06pm On May 18, 2023
If Abure can't respect court judgement to step aside, then why is Labour Party at the courts challenging the presidential election?.. aren't these guys fo0ls like this.

The Federal High Court in Abuja sacked you as chairman, you said you won't obey but you expect others to obey outcome of tribunal if and when it favours your party. Na Apapa sef dey dull, he should get the authorities to remove Abure's soul and those of his supporters from the LP secretariat premises.

1 Like

Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:07pm On May 18, 2023
Parachoko:
Fake news

Which Court Of Appeal?

You will receive him home via waybill.

Shey you Yoruba's no wan hear word abi?

Yoruba man Apapa go see red colour.
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by Afonjanawerey: 8:12pm On May 18, 2023
BenklinsJones:

Why do all APC supporters always reason with their anus in steady of brain? is it because they consume too much white powder
they all lack intellectual ability grin grin grin grin
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by Afonjanawerey: 8:17pm On May 18, 2023
flokii:
If Abure can't respect court judgement to step aside, then why is Labour Party at the courts challenging the presidential election?.. aren't these guys fo0ls like this.

The Federal High Court in Abuja sacked you as chairman, you said you won't obey but you expect others to obey outcome of tribunal if and when it favours your party. Na Apapa sef dey dull, he should get the authorities to remove Abure's soul and those of his supporters from the LP secretariat premises.

Apapa in the mud again, grin grin grin grin he will collect small slap tomorrow, we are waiting for him at the court tomorrow
Re: LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure by Bringbackmandat: 8:19pm On May 18, 2023
Parachoko:
Nah the same way you Pandorians have been wailing about Asiwaju and the APC.
you sound stupid anytime you open your dirty mouth. Is it because of cocaine or something else.
I have said severally that I am not peter Obi supporter. I hope your brain is not leaking the way tinubu nyash is leaking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Usman Ododo Says He Is A Married Woman (Video) / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.