Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel (21168 Views)

The Ordeal Of Solomon Bawa In The Hands Of The Nigeria Police Force, Nasarawa / Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) / Hushpuppi, Kyari: Probe Panel Submits Amended Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by gloryman91: 4:59pm On May 19, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Everyone in buhari's government are all thieves...

Some few saints dey sha.p
Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by Ax666bni: 5:03pm On May 19, 2023
Ok..Yooo

Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by Zulum: 5:06pm On May 19, 2023
Dshocker:
Na today!!!

EFCC generates more money than FIRS, and embezzle it within themselves, they share the fvcking loot within themselves.

Baba this one way u tok na Capital lie....u no nothing about efcc
Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by backtovillage: 5:07pm On May 19, 2023
Bawa is not in control but AGF, Malami.
It's a pity Nigerians forget things easily.
Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by AImiron: 5:09pm On May 19, 2023
Make dem chill Tinubu go comot soon, na Yoruba man go head EFCC next
Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by Ken4Christ: 5:10pm On May 19, 2023
Is Bawa facing persecutions because of the 70 Trillion he discovered hidden in 29 accidents including CBN?

What is really going on?
Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by Bluntemperor: 5:33pm On May 19, 2023
Jafaar1:
Power shift is gradually taking shape

Yes, indeed!
But if this story is true, something is wrong with Nigerians- both young and old in Trust Management!
What really going on,can someone explain ?
For its hard to believe this!
Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by Oritna94(m): 5:37pm On May 19, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
can a child handle the pressures of an exalted office? that what you get when you appoint bawa, a boy below 30 years to head the EFCC..

He is more than 40 years old. He has a baby face that is why you think he is young..

1 Like

Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by Moneyyman: 5:44pm On May 19, 2023
While Bawa may have his issues, I think Matawalle and the others are simply turning the heat on Bawa to deflect attention from the N70 billion accusations.

This country!
Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by Bigchristo: 6:12pm On May 19, 2023
Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by Bfly: 6:20pm On May 19, 2023
Nigeria can't move forward with all these things.

If our leaders consider the masses and say the truth and not fight among themselves 10% of the time, 90% of our problems will be gone.

Efcc officials atleast should be satisfied with the cheap properties they sell to themselves.
Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by Bimpe29: 7:23pm On May 19, 2023
There's a reasonable moral justification for him to do so ASAP.
Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by Lincton: 8:43pm On May 19, 2023
We are all opportunists in this country, everybody is waiting for his/her time or turn.
Nobody can be trusted until he/she is tested.
Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by RenaissanceGuy: 8:44pm On May 19, 2023
Faceless CSOs hired by Kogi and Zamfara govs??
Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by Blackboxx11: 10:48pm On May 19, 2023
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours easily within 3days with our tools. It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create dollar account to receive payment from all angles etc. My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
I'm a proud person as my content is serving as breakthrough to many and more ahead. Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is still available for just N1000 (almost free).
It's a full guide and well explained.
I would also add you to my Mentorship group on WhatsApp till you become expert.

Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by Reference(m): 3:24am On May 20, 2023
Nigerians are just wasting their time. Without restructuring Nigeria CAN NEVER get better.

A people that lack the courage to change corrupt, non performing governments time and again like laundering dirty garments are doomed to oppression and serial suffering.

The very people that are permitted to continue in power will use the proceeds of corruption to undermine institutions going forward over the next four years.

No one hates himself and will willingly give up his loot. It is the people that rise to take it away from him by freshening up the helm of affairs or as it is known in saner climes, wiping the slate clean.

Just sorry for this country. I hope those apolitical, reasonable, non fanatical citizens who mistakenly brought back this government at the last elections will wake to their folly and brace for impact as more damaging revelations come to light and be entertained by the tragic comedy of the ruling party"s desperate attempt to cover the mess.
Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by Pakwel(m): 7:56am On May 20, 2023
Emilokan1:
Look at them. Hungry vultures. Throw some carcass their way and see them fight amongst themselves for the piece of the action. Unknown wannabes grin
You know what i am noticing is that. Some people just type bullshit for no reason.. like you. ..
Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by Bigkoko: 7:59am On May 20, 2023
It certainly will never be well with who lump the Igbos with these hungry, despicable lowlifes with no honor at all!!! So lazy to hustle legit, always a willing tool for criminal politicians.....throw them some carcass, sit back & see them fight & bitch over the largess..... tufiakwa!

Some stuffs i still can not really understand:
* A police spokesman defending a glorified agbero; MC Oluomo after threatening an ethnic group from coming out to vote! A national institution abetting criminals matching words with action to derail democracy. Now you see why most western country see Nigerian public institutions as an organized crime scene!

* A convicted & known drug peddler ogkling to run the country! BALO AHMED TINUBU

* An INEC, a supposed unbiased umpire ditching its own rule & guidelines when it became apparent the opposition is winning, and lying to the whole world it's a technical failure.....

* An EFCC Chair saying nobody is 100% clean! If you aint clean, you gat no moral stand to go after unclean folks! Get the Bleep outta there! Reminds me of the criminal drug peddler with unknown real identity forcing himself to rule! Criminals ruling sane & un-sane people!

thegeniusmedia:
https://guardian.ng/news/csos-demand-bawas-exit-over-corruption-allegations-by-matawalle/

https://www.denotherner.com.ng/2023/05/political-support-group-charges-efcc-to.html?m=1
Re: Over 150 CSOs Ask Bawa To Quit Now And Face Probe Panel by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2023
Oritna94:

He is more than 40 years old. He has a baby face that is why you think he is young..

Stop talking what you dont know if you are not close to the corridors of power

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) / Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot / Dignity Lazarus: RCCG Pastor Arrested Over Ibom Air Job Scam In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.