Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife (42869 Views)

Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife / Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) / Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by isabi2lof: 11:06pm On May 18, 2023
Shebi their religion permits 20 wives sef , wetin con dey happen undecided ,

Thank God the little girl survived it .

If na like that , all the special advisors on nairaland go don kpai be that , because na here be the ground advocate of side chicks and 2nd wives πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ .

Dem think say e dey easy to marry another woman follow you and make you dey happy .

E be like android phones don cheap for that side , their eyes don dey open small small

1 Like

Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by RussellRutherfo: 11:07pm On May 18, 2023
LivingSage:
Ipob πŸ– spotted.

Jihadi terrorist spotted.
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by limitless777(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

She should have stabbed the man who advised her husband to marry second wife and not the innocent child undecided.

Thank God the child is alive, I wish her quick recovery

Why the need to ""stab"" anyone in the first place πŸ€”
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Alaminkd(m): 11:15pm On May 18, 2023
isabi2lof:
Shebi their religion permits 20 wives sef , wetin con dey happen undecided ,

Thank God the little girl survived it .

If na like that , all the special advisors on nairaland go don kpai be that , because na here be the ground advocate of side chicks and 2nd wives πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ .

Dem think say e dey easy to marry another woman follow you and make you dey marry .

E be like android phones don cheap for that side , their eyes don dey open small small

religion permit only four not 20

1 Like

Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Incrediblekutty(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

She should have stabbed the man who advised her husband to marry second wife and not the innocent child undecided.

Your own madness is incurable
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by gard9ner(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

I hate to have prejudice but sorry you sound sicker than the suspect. You should be watched for potential homicide
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by isabi2lof: 11:32pm On May 18, 2023
Alaminkd:
religion permit only four not 20

Even with the four , there's a condition attached to it , our forefathers that got married to many women, they did so because of farm work , now someone earning less than minimum wage is thinking of multiplying women, except the women are going to be the ones taking care of his responsibilities.if not I see no sense in that .

3 Likes

Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Rayjnr: 11:42pm On May 18, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Why always Kano I have discovered the problems of northerners is illiteracy..

Since you have been on nairaland have you ever heard any meaningful news from Delta state?, I guess their own illiteracy is worse.
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:14am On May 19, 2023
Kano Women again?

Islam says you can marry 4women but Kano women don't accept that aspect of the religion
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:41am On May 19, 2023
I don't believe in religion, I only follow it to cover up from people saying rubbish in Africa where people won't mind their business.

Those who wrote religious book have certain places where women are cheated.

In the bible, women are not counted, they are part of wealth, only men were counted.

In Islam, women are meant to remain deaf and dump and serve a purpose. Sex, cooking and child production, any other thing is divorce.
Thank God for the westhern white. As of today now in Kano, a girl and stand with a man, girls don't even cover their back again but just to use a Vail to cover and and chest.
Muslims girls now visit boy friends and go on date openly and practically showing love on the road.

Very soon, religion will be reduce to only theory aspect and no practice.

After all.....
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Originalsly: 1:04am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Look at it from this angle.... if the husband marries a second wife .... she would be all stressed out .... mental pain. She wants the man to feel what she is feeling ... stress ... mental pain. Should she stab him... he will feel physical pain. If she stabs his dear daughter.... then he would be all stressed out and have mental pain. As men .... it is not in our DNA to think up these very effective revenge schemes .... the reason we should not upset women mentally ... the reason why this saying holds true for women .....

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Originalsly: 1:06am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Look at it from this angle.... if the husband marries a second wife .... she would be all stressed out .... mental pain. She wants the man to feel what she is feeling ... stress ... mental pain. Should she stab him... he will feel physical pain. If she stabs his dear daughter.... then he would be all stressed out and have mental pain. As men .... it is not in our DNA to think up these very effective revenge schemes .... the reason we should not upset women mentally ... the reason why this saying holds true for women .....

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

If you were upset by anything I said... I humbly apologize... it was a mistake.
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by cococandy(f): 1:34am On May 19, 2023
What did the little girl do?
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Nahunger(m): 1:45am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Hello. What is your problem You’ve been quoting me ever since.
Biko I don’t have your time this evening.

Mtcheww!!

You like this you be feminist πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by baby124: 2:00am On May 19, 2023
Olofofo people should remember not everyone forgives or is ok. You leave your house go and give advise on another persons marriage that you know one party will not be ok with. Anybody they catch close to you, they will take vengeance. The girl is lucky to be alive otherwise, the amebo father would have just labored in vain. Leave peoples marriages and relationships alone. Some people can even take 10yrs to revenge.
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by STRI1: 3:26am On May 19, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Islam and horror
Islam and Terrorism
Islam and wickedness
Na waoooo undecided

what has Islam got to do with this? Only Muslim marry multiple wives or lives on Kano. Your hatred might just lead to your early grave
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by delishpot: 4:17am On May 19, 2023
Why not stab the yeye men together and leave the daughter?
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Steep: 4:50am On May 19, 2023
plantist:

She goat. Na grass full your brain
Why are you insulting her, she told the truth.
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by davillian(m): 4:50am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

She should not stab anyone
Or does anybody deserves to die for stupid reason......
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Becomrichn: 5:06am On May 19, 2023

Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by lexy2014: 5:35am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

how can a woman stab a little girl? I thought men were the evil ones? are u now saying that the woman is evil?
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by bluefilm: 5:38am On May 19, 2023
Sins of the father.
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by DaChosenOne: 5:42am On May 19, 2023
Man, I hate Northerners.
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Lovenorth: 5:54am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

You advised her to snab the man instead? Some women are very wicked
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by cardoctor(m): 6:03am On May 19, 2023
Lucky girl. May God continue to protect her.
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by alfarouq(m): 6:07am On May 19, 2023
DaChosenOne:
Man, I hate Northerners.

The feeling is mutual.
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by SIONKPO1(m): 6:08am On May 19, 2023
Hausa Ladies and stab.
If there is anything I fear about Northern Ladies is their strong heart to kill at will,thou they are quiet but devilish heart
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by alyarmouk(m): 6:33am On May 19, 2023
Killerbag36:
I taught Northern women love there husband getting married to 20 wives y e come de pain this one

Akuko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) / Gunmen Attack Vigilante Members In Kwara State, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.