Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account (64942 Views)

Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account / Man Withdrew ₦750k From Victim's Account After Shooting His Eye In Abia / Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by nedekid: 7:38am On May 19, 2023
nnadychuks:

I don’t believe an actual criminal will possess a phone he used for fraud for a whole 8 months… well, foolish people Dey sha 😂😂
But I pity this guy, I’m 30% convinced he might be innocent. Let’s give benefit of doubt
It will surprise you how daft some criminals are. It may be to ignorance. A driver stole a house girls atm card he was nacking. Did not know atm machine had camera. He wiped he account. Bank released his smiling picture.
My former truck driver, after sacking him for theft of goods he was carrying. Went on to join a gang that hijacked a truck on the Expressway, killing the driver. How was he caught? He gave the drivers phone to his babe. Months later police traced the phone, saw it was a lady using it in Benin, communicated with her for runs. The lady went to indo for the booked weekend runs. They nabed her and she led them to her fiance in Benin. That is how he was caught. He has been in kirikiri for years.
Most are too stupid to do crime.
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:46am On May 19, 2023
Martinsmine:
some people will start acting like it's tinubu or obi is there problems when stealing is a hobby

Nigeria breeds criminals from elects to electorates.
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Kenny9857(m): 7:53am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Ole!!!!! Thief!!!!!

That’s the only thing you men are good at…. To kill, steal and to destroy!! Devils!!

This thief should be sentenced to life imprisonment biko!

Can you see how rotten your brain is ?
You thought you are doing something great with all this your nonsense comments right ?

No, all I can see is a display of immaturity coupled with some hereditary madness you inherited from your mother which was brought out by an irresponsible miserable father undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Osashalom: 7:55am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Ole!!!!! Thief!!!!!

That’s the only thing you men are good at…. To kill, steal and to destroy!! Devils!!

If you are the only child your parents have, they are barren and childless. And if they raised you like this, they should be charged for constituting public nuisance,prosecuted and jailed for life. But for you, you should be executed by hanging.... Bittered, battered and wasted soul.
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by JBoss25(m): 8:00am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Ole!!!!! Thief!!!!!

Attention seeker
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by freshkpomo(m): 8:21am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Ole!!!!! Thief!!!!!

Same way women know how to destroy the face of young innocent girl child.
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by BaddestQueen(f): 8:44am On May 19, 2023
kill him immediately
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Chibuezem(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Ole!!!!! Thief!!!!!

lol misandry is a mental illness women and men steal, kill and destroy... I know you've not heard of amber heard.
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by luchessi(m): 9:34am On May 19, 2023
Ewu

This thief should be sentenced to life imprisonment biko![/quote]
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Hassanmaye(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2023
javaguru:
Na watin Dem do me, lock ur sim everyone, even me , I can clear ur account if I get hold of ur sim card, lock ur sim and save the puk to your email.
Oga it can pop up the face of the screen, forget all the password bla bla, you just change the password, the number appeared on the screen, use another account to remove the money
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Hassanmaye(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2023
FireUpNow:
Na this one's dey sweep person account so. Please how can one recover his or her money of ones bank account is compromised because it seems the banks are not ready to help.
If you have the sim that's all
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Hassanmaye(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2023
nnadychuks:
The reason I’m laughing is because this young man might have bought this phone 2nd hand from the actual criminal… lol. U can flash phone but the imei and serial no doesn’t change. I’m talking to those who have decided to purchase fairly used android phones from unknown sources… don’t be unfortunate to pay for crimes you didn’t commit.
Las las iPhone isn’t show off 😂
Oga even with iPhone you can remove the funds, the code will pop on the screen use another phone to reset and remove funds
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by ruffDiamond: 11:33am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Ole!!!!! Thief!!!!!

hahaha this one don fall in to the hands of many wrong men looking forward to 'chopping life' grin wink
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Davigor: 11:33am On May 19, 2023
Thank God is not Igbo ..if not.
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by FireUpNow(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2023
Hassanmaye:

If you have the sim that's all
just the sim? Then after that where to begin from. As I am typing this now, a friend had her salary account swept and she is contemplating suicide. I need a way to help her.
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Cheeryfeet: 2:26pm On May 19, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
Nice one by the Nigeria police force.

Seun must feed on watery beans for 4 more days
Nice one for where, these are insignificant ones, how about the real thieves parading up and down, many of them are in NA, some retired, some about to become President, those are the real issues, not shining with these little fishes
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Martinsmine(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

Nigeria breeds criminals from elects to electorates.

Nwanne edi sharp

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by firfinch(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Ole!!!!! Thief!!!!!

And if you have the opportunity to ask them the reason for their actions, it's mostly because of women
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by nnadychuks(m): 8:10pm On May 19, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Oga even with iPhone you can remove the funds, the code will pop on the screen use another phone to reset and remove funds
No doubt, but who would buy an iPhone with icloud locked
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by nnadychuks(m): 8:19pm On May 19, 2023
nedekid:

It will surprise you how daft some criminals are. It may be to ignorance. A driver stole a house girls atm card he was nacking. Did not know atm machine had camera. He wiped he account. Bank released his smiling picture.
My former truck driver, after sacking him for theft of goods he was carrying. Went on to join a gang that hijacked a truck on the Expressway, killing the driver. How was he caught? He gave the drivers phone to his babe. Months later police traced the phone, saw it was a lady using it in Benin, communicated with her for runs. The lady went to indo for the booked weekend runs. They nabed her and she led them to her fiance in Benin. That is how he was caught. He has been in kirikiri for years.
Most are too stupid to do crime.
let’s say crime naturally makes people dumb. Good thing is you already sacked him and had no business with him when the incident occurred. I’m saying cos u can never predict our police force.
That’s why I always advise people not to buy 2nd value phones that isn’t iphone. At least there’s no possibility of buying a phone with iCloud lock.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiriku: Why I Bought Car For My Father – 8-Year-Old Skit Maker / Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix / Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.