Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

One Dead, 23 Missing After Hippo Hits Boat In Malawi River - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One Dead, 23 Missing After Hippo Hits Boat In Malawi River (36778 Views)

How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos / Cruise Ship Out Of Control Ploughs Into Tourist Boat In Venice / Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Dead, 23 Missing After Hippo Hits Boat In Malawi River by vivavik(f): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2023
GreatCracker:

Hello vivavik.

Are you still staying in Bonny island?
Can I kindly ask you some generic questions on life and the average living conditions on the island?
Go ahead and ask me.
Re: One Dead, 23 Missing After Hippo Hits Boat In Malawi River by GreatCracker(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
vivavik:

Go ahead and ask me.
So is the much acclaimed 24/7 electricy around Bonny island and finima as well as the NLNG area still a thing, do people still get uninterrupted electricity.
If yes, at what rate.
How about security and the rest.
How is the boat ride from the pH jetty to Bonny island like and how much do you think that'll cost as at now.
Re: One Dead, 23 Missing After Hippo Hits Boat In Malawi River by vivavik(f): 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
GreatCracker:

So is the much acclaimed 24/7 electricy around Bonny island and finima as well as the NLNG area still a thing, do people still get uninterrupted electricity.
If yes, at what rate.
How about security and the rest.
How is the boat ride from the pH jetty to Bonny island like and how much do you think that'll cost as at now.

First and foremost, it isn't much acclaimed, it is a fact.
There is uninterrupted power supply by the gas turbines to the island, they do take light, but before that is done, there will be a memo on it and the reason for it.
The rate is not something you can calculate, it is not like the regular meter you have upland, as many appliances and what have you, that you have, you will keep buying light. I can't put a cost to it.
The security isn't bad, but then again, there is no where in this world where you have 100% guaranteed security, as safety is of the Lord.
The boat ride is btw 50mins - 1hr, all things been equal.
The current fare as reflecting the situation of things in the country is 5,000 per ride.
Re: One Dead, 23 Missing After Hippo Hits Boat In Malawi River by GreatCracker(m): 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
vivavik:

First and foremost, it isn't much acclaimed, it is a fact.
There is uninterrupted power supply by the gas turbines to the island, they do take light, but before that is done, there will be a memo on it and the reason for it.
The rate is not something you can calculate, it is not like the regular meter you have upland, as many appliances and what have you, that you have, you will keep buying light. I can't put a cost to it.
The security isn't bad, but then again, there is no where in this world where you have 100% guaranteed security, as safety is of the Lord.
The boat ride is btw 50mins - 1hr, all things been equal.
The current fare as reflecting the situation of things in the country is 5,000 per ride.

Ohh thanks for your answers...
Do you mind if I send you a private message, got some questions and inquiries I can't ask here.
Re: One Dead, 23 Missing After Hippo Hits Boat In Malawi River by vivavik(f): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
GreatCracker:

Ohh thanks for your answers...
Do you mind if I send you a private message, got some questions and inquiries I can't ask here.
Okay
Re: One Dead, 23 Missing After Hippo Hits Boat In Malawi River by GreatCracker(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
vivavik:

Okay

Sent
Re: One Dead, 23 Missing After Hippo Hits Boat In Malawi River by GreatCracker(m): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
vivavik:

Okay
What's up
Trust you're doing good
Sent you a private message but you're yet to reply to it.
Re: One Dead, 23 Missing After Hippo Hits Boat In Malawi River by vivavik(f): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
[quote author=GreatCracker post=124052490]
What's up
Trust you're doing good
Sent you a private message but you're yet to reply to it.[/quote/]

The number you sent, is it a WhatsApp number?
Re: One Dead, 23 Missing After Hippo Hits Boat In Malawi River by vivavik(f): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
GreatCracker:

What's up
Trust you're doing good
Sent you a private message but you're yet to reply to it.

Re: One Dead, 23 Missing After Hippo Hits Boat In Malawi River by GreatCracker(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
vivavik:

Yea, sure it's on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Crashed Helicopter That Killed Azazi And Yakowa / Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos / Should I Go For NYSC Or Continue My Journey Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.