Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Most Underdeveloped State Capitals In Nigeria - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Most Underdeveloped State Capitals In Nigeria (68816 Views)

States Less Popular Than Their Capitals / Nigerian State Capitals That Are More Popular Than Their States / Shocking: Popular Cities That Are Not Capitals Of Their Countries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Underdeveloped State Capitals In Nigeria by BennyDGreat: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
forgiveness:

Olodo. Ikeja has Eko hospital, Lagoon hospital, Reddington hospital, Dutchess hospital, Lasuth hospital etc. These are some of the best hospitals in Nigeria. I know you don't know because na pass you just dey pass Ikeja. grin

E even say Ikeja small means you no know anything. grin

I have been to Port Harcourt more than 50 times. grin

Yes, it is bigger than Ikeja. Has more flyovers than Ikeja but Ikeja is more developed. The reason you can't show me the brt system, railway and light rail in Port Harcourt. Ikeja is more developed than Port Harcourt. Fact.

Thank you for pointing out those solid hopsitals.
Some of these hopsitals are worth as much as 1m USD+
Re: Most Underdeveloped State Capitals In Nigeria by Workch: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Ahhh there's Lagoon, Duchess...and many others...
Hospitals worth more than 1m USD in setup. Ikeja may have small land mass but the investment there is heavy.
have you been to owerri before?
Re: Most Underdeveloped State Capitals In Nigeria by BennyDGreat: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
Workch:
have you been to owerri before?

No. Are you telling me there are more standard hospitals in Owerri than Ikeja?
Re: Most Underdeveloped State Capitals In Nigeria by Workch: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
BennyDGreat:

No. Are you telling me there are more standard hospitals in Owerri than Ikeja?
if you have not been to owerri before so why do you think does not standard hospital.
Re: Most Underdeveloped State Capitals In Nigeria by BennyDGreat: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
Workch:
if you have not been to owerri before so why do you think does not standard hospital.

Owerri will definitely have standard hospital that befits its status.

My point here is simple. Owerri cannot have more standard hospitals than Ikeja. Duchess alone can be worth over 1m USD.
Re: Most Underdeveloped State Capitals In Nigeria by Workch: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Owerri will definitely have standard hospital that befits its status.

My point here is simple. Owerri cannot have more standard hospitals than Ikeja. Duchess alone can be worth over 1m USD.
How did you know since you have not been to owerri.
You people should try and go out
Re: Most Underdeveloped State Capitals In Nigeria by BennyDGreat: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
Workch:
How did you know since you have not been to owerri.
You people should try and go out

Odogwu I am not arguing with you oh.

I can give you 5 solid hospitals in Ikeja that would cover for almost all the hospitals in that Owerri when it comes to standard.

This is not about being to Owerri before. It's just facts.

Check out that Duchess hospital alone. Give me 5 solid hospitals in Owerri. I will give you 5 in Ikeja that beats it hands down
Re: Most Underdeveloped State Capitals In Nigeria by Skmoda(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Absuchat:

Under bridge product
Eleribu omo.....you truly a product of underbridge...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

The Moment A Ship Sank In Port Harcourt, Rivers State / A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos / See What Happens When An Airplane Runs Out Of Fuel Mid-Air (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.