Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello (1331 Views)

Samuel Akintola /ZIK was all aware of the coup ,but the former choose to sallah / Samuel Akintola's 110th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Rare Photo Of Samuel Akintola And Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigning In The 60s (2) (3) (4)

Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by GeneralPula: 9:13am On May 19, 2023
favor914:
Igbos outpaced the Yorubas in education? Are you sure you are well mentally?
Can’t you see the dude is a troll..

Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by favor914: 9:14am On May 19, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

That is why we are buying every piece of land in your region so that you can continue to big cows for Nto Oku and Aso-Ebi for big party,
when we are done with you guys una no go ever remain the same again. grin grin grin grin
Just like the government is doing to Nnamdi Kanu & Peter Obi?

Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by favor914: 9:22am On May 19, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Kiss the truth, i know it is hard for you to accept, what do expect when you allow all your men to become Agberos in all western states grin grin grin grin
keep dreaming
I am neither Igbo nor Yoruba, if you had said Igbos are more opportunist in taking advantage of people more than the Yorubas agreeable, but better educated? You people don’t even come close.

Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by tamdun: 10:32am On May 19, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

That is why we are buying every piece of land in your region so that you can continue to big cows for Nto Oku and Aso-Ebi for big party,
when we are done with you guys una no go ever remain the same again. grin grin grin grin
Go and read the documents given to u slowly ode grin

Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by spy24(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2023
tamdun:

Call us whatever name u want,we don't care,in fact am a Tribal bigot,u came to South ur people are made commissioners,they are in our civil service,ur children attend free schs etc,something you'll never accept in SE but we are the bigot

Oga you go east naim Dem pursue you ?

Some of you like distorting facts and making claims that are absolutely false

Nonsense
Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by spy24(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2023
tamdun:

Call us whatever name u want,we don't care,in fact am a Tribal bigot,u came to South ur people are made commissioners,they are in our civil service,ur children attend free schs etc,something you'll never accept in SE but we are the bigot

I'm sure that you have never even been to Benin city all your life

Make ona try dey travel

Nonsense
Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by Kapeter(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2023
gidgiddy:
The same people who complain about Igbos are the same who are ready to fight war at the mention of Biafra

Thats how you know they have mental problem, for only a crazy person wants to be in the same country, fighting forever, with the people he detests
But on earth can you prepare a soup and not want to eat from it, That means you've probably poisoned it so everyone who eats from it dies. Nama d Azukawe made Nigeria how come he wants to abandon it with his people after everyone accepted the Nigeria and wants to run away to create another one. That's not done anywhere in the world now. You have to enjoy what you create. That's why the Northerners in their wiseness deemed it fit to help Nama d Azukawe and his brothers to enjoy their new country. It's that simple bro.
Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by danvon(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2023
It's funny how you guys bring up Akintola despite the fact that he arrested Awolowo and sent him to 10 years in prison.

You can't hail Awolowo and hail his worst enemy.
Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by forgiveness: 11:41am On May 19, 2023
opamoses1:
Yoruba speakers,

Please watch this video. What happened in the days of Akintola is what is still happeneing today. God bless you as you watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNPzWW3kXVg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErVSJKMRyhM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk83xIRwI2o

Hmmmm!
Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by cocolacec(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

It only take a law to reverse all that.If Ebonyi can revoke all C of O,what stops Yorubaland from revoking all C of O's across Yorubaland.Only the Govt and the real indigenes own the land.
Buying the land means nothing,it is just a lease for a limited time.

Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by AmehTsaev: 12:10pm On May 19, 2023
favor914:
Igbos outpaced the Yorubas in education? Are you sure you are well mentally?
The facts are there, Yaribas were the pacesetters in education due to their early contact with the Christian missionaries, few decades later Igbos were dominating your civil service, academia and various top Federal positions...I'm sure they didn't force a gun on your heads to make that possible right? Azikiwe was merely a ceremonial president so he had no influence to "put his brothers" in positions of dominance across all sectors of Nigeria back then.
Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by Raskimonojendor: 4:54pm On May 19, 2023
I am not even suprised one bit listening to this historic recording. So much similarities between what Akintola said and recent happenings. We also saw it with Nzeribe after June 12.

Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by Raskimonojendor: 4:55pm On May 19, 2023
danvon:
It's funny how you guys bring up Akintola despite the fact that he arrested Awolowo and sent him to 10 years in prison.

He spoke nothing but the truth irrespective of his differences with Awolowo.

Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by Afonjanawerey: 5:08pm On May 19, 2023
favor914:
Just like the government is doing to Nnamdi Kanu & Peter Obi?

Coward in nature, see how you denied your tribe grin grin grin grin
What is the Government doing to Nnamdi Kanu & Peter Obi? i am sure you were drunk when you wrote this, kiss the truth once again
Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by Afonjanawerey: 5:13pm On May 19, 2023
favor914:
I am neither Igbo nor Yoruba, if you had said Igbos are more opportunist in taking advantage of people more than the Yorubas agreeable, but better educated? You people don’t even come close.

If you are talking about having more Agbero then yoruba won it
I know you have been reading too much from Lagos/Ibadan express propaganda news, we are superior when it come to education, your cry and tears is so delicious cool cool cool cool
Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by Afonjanawerey: 5:19pm On May 19, 2023
tamdun:

Go and read the documents given to u slowly ode grin

What happened to land act? keep deceiving your self from what you read from Lagos/Ibadan express propaganda news paper
I know you have never bought a land before in your life, so it is not your fault for being an ignorant
let me remember you once again we will continue to buy your lands till eternity
Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by Afonjanawerey: 5:21pm On May 19, 2023
cocolacec:

It only take a law to reverse all that.If Ebonyi can revoke all C of O,what stops Yorubaland from revoking all C of O's across Yorubaland.Only the Govt and the real indigenes own the land.
Buying the land means nothing,it is just a lease for a limited time.

Keep deceiving yourself because i can see you don't know anything about land act
Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by T8ksy(m): 5:51pm On May 19, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Keep deceiving yourself because i can see you don't know anything about land act

Neither do I. Can you please educate us on the Land Use Act, as is been utilised in Nigeria?

Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by Afonjanawerey: 5:59pm On May 19, 2023
GeneralPula:

Can’t you see the dude is a troll..

Who does not know you on this platform as a troll with empty brain? have you receive your 30k monthly stipend?
Oponu grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by tamdun: 5:59pm On May 19, 2023
spy24:

Nonsense
I cannot go a place everybody(include the igbos)are avoiding like plague
Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by Afonjanawerey: 6:01pm On May 19, 2023
T8ksy:

Neither do I. Can you please educate us on the Land Use Act, as is been utilised in Nigeria?

Locate their office in any local government in Lagos states to find out whatever you wish to know about Lagos state land act or you that lazy? undecided undecided grin
Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by tamdun: 6:06pm On May 19, 2023
T8ksy:

U better let him continue dreaming grin

Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by T8ksy(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Locate their office in any local government in Lagos states to find out whatever you wish to know about Lagos state land act or you that lazy? undecided undecided grin

No, am not lazy but I really want to know what your understanding of this Land Use Act, is.
Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by T8ksy(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2023
gidgiddy:
The same people who complain about Igbos are the same who are ready to fight war at the mention of Biafra

Thats how you know they have mental problem, for only a crazy person wants to be in the same country, fighting forever, with the people he detests

who gives a phock about biafra? Face your fulani masters, jo.

If your canterkerous sissy leader had not chosen to rescue us by fire by force, we yorubas will have had no reason to take up weapons against you.
Re: Igbos Politics Vs Nigerian Politics, Samuel Akintola Echos Amhadu Bello by T8ksy(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2023
danvon:

Honestly, you guys are just incorrigible!!!

So now, it was Akintola who physically arrested PA Awo and then send him to prison for 10yrs?

You forgot to state the offence Awo committed that warranted Akintola, jailing him.

Nigerian Police Intentionally Crushes A Man In Edo State [Video] / Enugu Coal City - The Best City To Retire In Nigeria / Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures)