Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Beautiful Pictures From Gombe - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures From Gombe (26195 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / FAAN Withdraws Services From Gombe, Kebbi Airports Over N800m Debt / Man, Wife & Children Die In Accident On Their Way From Gombe To Bauchi (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by New007: 10:20am On May 19, 2023
This OP is a divisive individual. At least, post true pictures of Gombe na. Last last, na only the emir and government house, or few places in the capital. The rest na sand
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by forgiveness: 10:20am On May 19, 2023
Danisaint112:

Ship up. Make una dey try travel out of una region for since at least. You just dey cap shit up and down like an ignoramus.

After Lagos and Abuja in development, Anambra comes 3rd as the most developed state in Nigeria before Port Harcourt. Google is your friend.

Anambra!? The 3rd most developed state in Nigeria? grin

Who told you? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by MasterJayJay: 10:21am On May 19, 2023
The mod that put this on front-page is definitely high on drugs

Abia tower is in Gombe?
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by MasterJayJay: 10:21am On May 19, 2023
/
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by ginggerxy: 10:28am On May 19, 2023
Danisaint112:

Ship up. Make una dey try travel out of una region for since at least. You just dey cap shit up and down like an ignoramus.

After Lagos and Abuja in development, Anambra comes 3rd as the most developed state in Nigeria before Port Harcourt. Google is your friend.
There's no point talking to that fool.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by Airlord2030: 10:31am On May 19, 2023
Dirty igboland tongue
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by Maobichek: 10:37am On May 19, 2023
DennisEche:
Dankwanbo laid the foundation. Governors who performed in their time.

Dankwanbo
Donald Duke
Akpabio
Fashola
Sullivan Chime.
others na noise

Good morning, we should always verify information before coming online; the foundation was led by Danjuma Goje. Gombe airport, stadium FMC etc were all built by Goje before Tolba took over.

What is Abia State tower at Umuahia doing there? If i don't know Gombe capital very well, the tower would have cancel every good intention the OP have. Lastly, most of the pictures were in Gombe capital, Nafade and other parts of Gombe are not like the pictures shown above, thank you.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:37am On May 19, 2023
DennisEche:
Dankwanbo laid the foundation. Governors who performed in their time.

Dankwanbo
Donald Duke
Akpabio
Fashola
Sullivan Chime.
others na noise

All Gombe governors have been performers - Hashidu, Goje - who laid the foundation not Dankwambo as you said, the University, Airport, Water works and others were done by him, Dankwambo did good work and the current one is also trying.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:38am On May 19, 2023
New007:
This OP is a divisive individual. At least, post true pictures of Gombe na. Last last, na only the emir and government house, or few places in the capital. The rest na sand

Only that Abia picture is not from the place, every other thing is correct.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by Adakintroy: 10:41am On May 19, 2023
Once I buy my bike ninja 650.

I go.start my Nija tour. When I buy my Ninja 650.

money go soon reach. Almost there.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2023
The same people wey dey stigmatise we Deltans?... pls pls dont involve us with south east and south west.. we're south south(niger delta) until they start using their heads to put their bigotry aside
Sltp:

Before Obi became Governor of Anambra state, as a Deltan, I'll never forget how we used to call Onitsha the smelliest city in Nigeria. But immediately Obi entered, renovation and revamping exercise started from the bridgehead. The roads turned to 5 6 lane roads. The drainage system turned to something never seen anywhere in Nigeria. The transformation was terrific that I had to travel to Onitsha just to see for myself and I was impressed.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by RaptorX: 10:47am On May 19, 2023
Any city can look like New York from a drone shot. Have you seen how beautiful Lagos look from the air.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by Kaido: 10:49am On May 19, 2023
It looks so beautiful.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by JayB11(m): 10:49am On May 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Some governors invest their huge fed allocations in worthless ogogoro business. They move the rest in tranches of 250m for safe keeping in their Lagos mansions.

After all that, they then instruct their people to blame northerners for the backwardness of their villages.

Their people in turn now go out with placards that northerners are the reasons they can't build drainages.

God bless you my brother. I know that to an extent, the Northerners are backward, compared to the Southerners. But the leadership structure in the South have not really been fair. They have taken advantage that the people have lost trust in Government and rather pursue other means of livelihood, so they do whatever they like. There is no way that Northerners can deprive the South from getting their allocations. The records says it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by Mantilla(m): 11:03am On May 19, 2023
I always wanted to visit the north.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by fx45(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2023
Quintopia:
Beauty without making noise.

And you posted Abia Tower in Umuahia? Like seriously
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by Broveens42(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2023
YoungLionken:
From aerial view, any city in Nigeria is always the best, lol..

The other day, I saw Ibadan and almost choke while laughing hysterically 😝!!!

Owerri and abj are the only cities in Nija that appear just as you see them in pictures...
This is a fact known by all
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by starz100: 11:24am On May 19, 2023
Gombe my beloved city, my second home.Lived in Gombe in the late 70s and early 80s.I wish to visit it some day, God willing.I see Gombe becoming a great city in the class of Abuja and others, someday
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2023
Are you people unnecessarily blind? Cursed? Or proud?

This is rubbish.

Anambra is thirty times better than this.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by thisisit: 11:30am On May 19, 2023
Rostikol:

But Obi built beer factories in Onitsha. Don't be too harsh on him.

Imagine what Igbos would have done without the availability of local beer to ease their tension.

EASING TENSION WITH BEER OS BETTER THAN WITH DRUG OO!! grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by searchlight: 11:32am On May 19, 2023
Rostikol:

But Obi built beer factories in Onitsha. Don't be too harsh on him.

Imagine what Igbos would have done without the availability of local beer to ease their tension.
The ZOO is really united on hating igbos. We are really enjoying it. This is why we must keep excelling to keep silencing you fools.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by Jsucre(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2023
Na lie. This is Anambra
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by fabolouz1(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2023
The palace of the emir is more sophisticated than abia state government house.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by Roozzaay(m): 11:49am On May 19, 2023
toneroforever:
Beautiful...
Jewel of the Savannah.. hope I'm correct
Jewel in the Savannah
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by Roozzaay(m): 11:52am On May 19, 2023
starz100:
Gombe my beloved city, my second home.Lived in Gombe in the late 70s and early 80s.I wish to visit it some day, God willing.I see Gombe becoming a great city in the class of Abuja and others, someday
To have lived in the Jewel during the 70 and 80s you must be a fulfude speaker.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by toneroforever(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2023
Roozzaay:

Jewel in the Savannah

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by eteebanky1: 12:13pm On May 19, 2023
Aboki too wan shine
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by Hespee93: 12:23pm On May 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

While a certain notorious Narcotic drug trafficker who latter became governor made history as the only governor who built a conduit pipe from the coffers of lagos State treasury to his personal company Alpha Beta, thereby milking the state dry

What has state whom the state treasury was mild dry achieve in past 10years except a beer balor
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by Nyanabo(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2023
I'm seeing welcome to Abia God’s own state there now.. Abi Gombe is now inside Abia state?
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by Ofunaofu: 12:37pm On May 19, 2023
Hespee93:

What has state whom the state treasury was mild dry achieve in past 10years except a beer balor

Are you referring to lagos State
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Gombe by MeineMutter: 12:55pm On May 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Some governors invest their huge fed allocations in worthless ogogoro business. They move the rest in tranches of 250m for safe keeping in their Lagos mansions.

After all that, they then instruct their people to blame northerners for the backwardness of their villages.

Their people in turn now go out with placards that northerners are the reasons they can't build drainages.

😁😁😁👍👍👍. I know one of them. His name starts with G. He is a son of O. He is a pathological ligher.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSCDC Pursues Commercial Bus Into Valley In Enugu, Passengers Die / Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos) / Rapid Response Squad Operatives In Accident Near Ogudu Bus Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.