Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (229536 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by saxy4c(m): 1:40am On Jul 26, 2013
Here they are.

Pastor Kun:

Well I guess it would help if you can get a picture of the exact type of paint you have in mind. There are various types of special effects paint in use. Some available locally and many more that are not. So it would really help if you can provide a picture so I am sure we are on the same page.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:09am On Jul 26, 2013
saxy4c: Here they are.

Thanx for the pics, from what I see here the paint in the pictures are still pearl paint with a lot of what we call stones in it for that special effect. What colour would you prefer your car painted in and what is the current colour of your car?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
You can also visit our website for more info : www.pristineautosng.com
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
1964 Morris minor restored by Pristine Automobiles compared with a virtually brand new (unused) morris minor in the UK.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by saxy4c(m): 1:45am On Jul 27, 2013
Ok so you can do it? The color is silver now and i would want it to be sky blue. No dent at all. How much?

Pastor Kun:

Thanx for the pics, from what I see here the paint in the pictures are still pearl paint with a lot of what we call stones in it for that special effect. What colour would you prefer your car painted in and what is the current colour of your car?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:41am On Jul 27, 2013
saxy4c: Ok so you can do it? The color is silver now and i would want it to be sky blue. No dent at all. How much?

Yes we can do it. It would cost you a 100k to get it done. The price is due to the high cost of getting special effects paints which costs a lot more than regular paints.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by saxy4c(m): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Ok then I would be ready soon and contact you to finalize. I came across this, so you can know which of the two would be easier to get. Thanks.
http://www.autos.com/auto-repair/metallic-auto-paint-vs-pearl-car-paint
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2013
saxy4c:
Ok then I would be ready soon and contact you to finalize. I came across this, so you can know which of the two would be easier to get. Thanks.
http://www.autos.com/auto-repair/metallic-auto-paint-vs-pearl-car-paint

Ok would look forward to hearing from. Also thanx for the link, it made interesting reading smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:40am On Jul 29, 2013
Give your car that brand new look by getting it resprayed and oven baked with us today; call 08027338500 for further inquiries.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
Thought I'd share this picture with you guys, a girl set her boyfriend's SUV on fire based on rumours she heard without substantiating it.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
We are better than the rest wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
Good afternoon guys smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
My kind of garage grin

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
Good afternoon guys!
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2013
Wishing you guys a blessed month ahead.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
Good afternoon guys
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
Premium quality factory grade finish always guaranteed.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Wishing you guys a great weekend ahead.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re spray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com for more info. smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
Available for sale in Lagos for only N4 million. 2004 model with only 76,000 on the dial.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by amywonda: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
Can't see the picture of what u advertised, what car is it? Tokunbo or used
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2013
amywonda: Can't see the picture of what u advertised, what car is it? Tokunbo or used

It's a tokunbo GX470 Lexus

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
Happy sunday guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2013
Wishing you guys a great week ahead.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2013
Call 08027338500 for further inquiries
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MSItachi: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
do u have a place in abuja
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:43am On Aug 07, 2013
MSItachi: do u have a place in abuja

I am sorry we don't. We are only in Lagos at the moment.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2013
Happy ramadan to our muslim brethen.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Before and after picture

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
ThanksĀ  Mr kunle . That was a perfect job u did and delivered on time. I will surely recommend u to all my friends here. Good job my brother . God bless .

Compliments from the owner of the SUV below. (A nairalander)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2013
Good morning guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.