Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (229431 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Re spray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com for more info.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by ooshifeso: 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hi, ‎​I have a honda CRV ‎​I want repainted,the present colour is black and ‎​I want that colour
Maintained, ‎​I would it to be jet black,what's the cost to paint such a car, ‎​I have no pannel work to be done on it
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2013
ooshifeso: Hi, ‎​I have a honda CRV ‎​I want repainted,the present colour is black and ‎​I want that colour
Maintained, ‎​I would it to be jet black,what's the cost to paint such a car, ‎​I have no pannel work to be done on it

Thanx for the inquiry, we can get your car looking new again for N60,000.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
Give your car that brand new look by getting it resprayed and oven baked with us today; call 08027338500 for further inquiries.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2013

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
Premium factory grade finish guaranteed always.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2013
inquiries are welcome. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Good afternoon guys!
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by jodeci01: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun: Premium factory grade finish guaranteed always.
Why have you stopped uploading pictures of finished jobs? Get a good camera and upload or aren't you proud of our work anymore? A picture's worth a thousand words!
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2013
jodeci01:
Why have you stopped uploading pictures of finished jobs? Get a good camera and upload or aren't you proud of our work anymore? A picture's worth a thousand words!

I agree I don't post pictures again as often as I did in the past but I still uploaded a couple of pictures last week. Anyway would endeavour to post more pictures hence forth. Thanx for the advise.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
Weekend thingz wink

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
Good night folks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wishing you guys a splendid week ahead.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by mishooo(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
pls upload any Matte job you did recently.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
mishooo: pls upload any Matte job you did recently.

I am sorry I didn't take pictures of our recent matte jobs as I haven't been taking many pics of recent. However going forward I would be taking more pictures and uploading them here.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by cardoctor(m): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
We are based in abuja and we deliver the highest standard of panel repairs and full body respray at the most reasonable price. Try us and you will be convinced.

Pls follow these Nl links.

https://www.nairaland.com/1151435/please-where-best-place-respray#17542197

https://www.nairaland.com/1002473/full-body-car-spray-painter#17542382

Below is an example in pics of what we can do.

Car-Doctor.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
car-doctor:
We are based in abuja and we deliver the highest standard of panel repairs and full body respray at the most reasonable price. Try us and you will be convinced.

Pls follow these Nl links.

https://www.nairaland.com/1151435/please-where-best-place-respray#17542197

https://www.nairaland.com/1002473/full-body-car-spray-painter#17542382

Below is an example in pics of what we can do.

Car-Doctor.

I would have thought you would show some courtesy before advertising your services before advertising your services on another company's thread.

3 Likes

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2013
Good morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
Before and after pics

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2013

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2013
Before and after pix

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2013
Before and after smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2013
Good morning guys. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2013
Before and after

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
Before and after thingz

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wishing you guys a great weekend ahead. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
Top twelve penny wise pound foolish practises of car users

f not for the popularity of the above idiom, the topic best suited for this article happens to be ‘Top 12 Kobowise-Naira-foolish car practices’; but either way, what this article is about is simply stating a few odd practices most motorist indulge in with the intention of making huge savings. However in reality, these practices lead to relatively higher spending at the end of the day. In this list are the causes and consequent effects of some-may be- regular practices we may just be guilty of as motorist and how such translates to higher spending.

Brake pad wear leading to rotor (popularly known as brake disc) damage: if your brake pads in active use goes below a quarter of an inch, you stand the risk of damaging your rotor, especially when metal-metal contact is made owing to the action of your foot pedal. Some Nigerians even keep using their brake pads until it falls off -no jokes here.

Engine oil overuse leading to poor cooling and high engine wear: many motorist fail to recognize the primary role of oil cooling in engines and how it is hampered when used up oil keeps being circulated around the engine with most of its properties and viscosity lost. Wear rate is higher when you continually use used-up oil and the result is more metal debris in your oil and poor engine conditions.

CV (constant velocity)-joints’ boot rupture: if you change your cv-joints boots just on time, you may salvage the entire joint and even your drive shafts. But most just keep driving like it’s no man’s business with leaky and oily boots.

Poor wheel alignment/balancing leading to uneven tyre wear and damage: your reluctance to perform a process that just may require as little as #2500 would end up causing damages that will require #40,000 or more to fix. It’s just plain and simple maths, as more than one wheel is affected by poor wheel alignment/balancing conditions.

Shock absorber damage leading to more steering work: well this condition may not materialize immediately but whenever your shock absorbers are down; your steering suffers and you stand the risk of changing or repairing steering components anytime soon.

Managing wrongly inflated tyres and spending more on fuel: well this practice just had to get on the list; according to experts, 20% more fuel is expended by cars to compensate for poor tyres (inflation) conditions.

Coolant/water underuse leading to engine overheating and damage: overheating causes irreversible damage like warping of engine blocks and cylinder heads, also irregular expansions in some engine areas eventually leads to the need for total engine replacement. In most cases the simple cause of this can be the use of plain tap water alone and fiddling with radiators.

Driving with your ‘check engine’ light on: at this point your vehicle has ‘limped-in’ and your fuelling budget inevitably goes up by as much as 15%. If you happen to be a regular daily driving motorist, this may translate to as much as #8000 extra monthly for a condition that can be fixed with #5000(for diagnostics) + #10,000 oxygen sensor(just saying).

Not documenting repairs and spending more on fake parts: [/b]without proper vehicle maintenance documentation, it becomes almost impossible to track certain trends and discover fake parts from some vendors.

[b]Not getting your license and vehicle documents and spending more on bribes and tickets: well you might evade this by leaving home early and heading back from work late, but for how long? Unscrupulous/non-bribe collecting LASTMA, VIO, FRSC officials and police men are on the hunt for your type! Last time I checked, in Lagos for instance before even retrieving your impounded vehicle, it will be required for you show a proof of your tax-payment (tax returns) records for 3years and pay as much as #15,000 without the daily demurrage fee.

Not spending on proper driving schools and wrecking your car/spending most of your time in panel-beating(car body) shops: [/b]time is money! Not using your time productively amounts to losses. And guess what you hand-in to Oga-panel whenever you pay him an unpleasant visit? Money!

[b]Not servicing your automatic transmission when due and spending lots of money when your car breaks down on: LASTMA(for Lagosians)+New gearbox + towing fee(God saves you that you are so far from any mechanic workshop)+labour cost +cost of finding good labour. At this point you don’t need any more cash breakdown!

With this sketchy analysis of a few driving practices, the real question here is; are you really saving?

http://autobaseafrica.com/top-12-pennywise-pound-foolish-car-practice
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2013
Happy sunday guys smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2013
Good morning guys + have a great week ahead.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kindly call 08027338500 for further inquiries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.