Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (229397 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
meta4: Please i have a black Honda Odyssey 2003 model, how much will it cost to repray it oven baked.
thanks.

It would cost 70k to get it resprayed, price is inclusive of bodyworks. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Good morning guys, wishing you all a great weekend ahead. wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re spray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com for more info. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2013
Respray and oven bake your car with us today. Call 08027338500

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wishing you guys a great weekend ahead. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2013
Good morning guys smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2013
Wishing you guys a great week ahead.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by autoKay: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
Paint your car with automated Oven in Aba.
Km 2, Aba/PH Expressway, (Near Winners Chapel) Osisioma, Aba.
Call 070 6940 9231.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2013
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by richfaxy: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pls what will it cost me to respray my Honda accord 2002 model ?
and where is your location?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
richfaxy: Pls what will it cost me to respray my Honda accord 2002 model ?
and where is your location?

Thanx for the inquiry, It would cost you 60k and we are located in Ojota Lagos.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by azpekuliar: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
I have a 2010 Special Edition White & Black Kawasaki Ninja 250r bike. It has decals on it, but I want the white portion of the paint re-painted using the best technology possible. I'll post the actual pictures tomorrow. I want a quote. Thanks.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
azpekuliar: I have a 2010 Special Edition White & Black Kawasaki Ninja 250r bike. It has decals on it, but I want the white portion of the paint re-painted using the best technology possible. I'll post the actual pictures tomorrow. I want a quote. Thanks.

Ok I would look forward to seeing the pics.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by tobeobienu(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2013
I would like to feature good car painters on Dealdey, contact me: tobechukwu@dealdey.com
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2013
Good morning guys smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by sawyerrola(m): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2013
Pastor Kun: Good morning guys smiley

PK, hello. when are you guys shutting down for the year? I would want to retouch my 4runner with Matte Black at your end this month. if possible, drop your number so i can call you.
thanks sir and have a great day.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2013
sawyerrola:

PK, hello. when are you guys shutting down for the year? I would want to retouch my 4runner with Matte Black at your end this month. if possible, drop your number so i can call you.
thanks sir and have a great day.

Thanx I already replied your mail.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by mishooo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mr Kunle,

Thanks sooooo much for your professionalism and integrity. You didnt ask for this but i thought its the least i can do to appreciate your re-painting my matted SUV car (now you should know who this is grin grin ) FREE after 3 months and 3 distinctly large scratches and dents.

You are a good guy!!

Kudos and more grease to your elbow (or arm, whichever). wink wink wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
mishooo: Mr Kunle,

Thanks sooooo much for your professionalism and integrity. You didnt ask for this but i thought its the least i can do to appreciate your re-painting my matted SUV car (now you should know who this is grin grin ) FREE after 3 months and 3 distinctly large scratches and dents.

You are a good guy!!

Kudos and more grease to your elbow (or arm, whichever). wink wink wink

Thanx bro, the pleasure is mine smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by azpekuliar: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
PK these are the photos.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
azpekuliar: PK these are the photos.

I am sorry but I can't seem to view the pictures.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by xfay(m): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
I have two cars to paint a 1996 Honda accord no body work needed, and a 1992 BMW 325 e36 minor body work. can I get an estimate and secondly do you paint rims(high temp paints) Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
xfay: I have two cars to paint a 1996 Honda accord no body work needed, and a 1992 BMW 325 e36 minor body work. can I get an estimate and secondly do you paint rims(high temp paints) Thanks

Basically we charge 60k to re spray and oven bake average sized saloon cars, price includes cost of body work. However it's best we physically asses the vehicles before we finalise on our cost.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
Disappointed with the quality of service I got from "pristine". I left my car with them for about 10 days. After serial calls and discussions with the management, I was told to come pick up my car. The car had a lot of finishing left to be done. The work was done shoddily by grumbling tout-like artisans who kept complaining. Quality control was non existent. I had to point out a lot of errors, some of which they refused to correct.
The brake of my car had been damaged by the artisans in the workshop. Apparently, my car was used for some trips around town as evidenced by the sharp increase in the mileage, my drained fuel tank and the numerous vibrating clickety noises which the car had developed.
This is the worst mistake I have made in recent times. The paint used was not the "Sikkens autobase" that I was promised but a cheap knock-off by the name "Super-shine". [size=18pt]Do business with him at your own risk. A word is enough for the wise.[/size]
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:43am On Dec 20, 2013
Pastor Kun: Advantages of re spraying your vehicles with us

*All vehicles are sprayed in our ultra modern spray booth which guarantees that excess paint does not settle on the car as it is sucked out through a vacuum thereby ensuring a smoother finish
*Our spray gun is of the highest quality in the market and it delivers a very fine spray that enhances a perfect finish
*We use only the best quality materials, same as used by leading car manufacturers. Our paint Jobs would still be glimmering for years if the right car wash liquids are used in washing it.
*Our artisans are highly skilled/ meticulous and all our Jobs are constantly scrutinised to ensure that we take care of the smallest detail leaving your car looking as good as new.
*Upon completion of spraying, all vehicles are oven baked to ensure an even and controlled drying process. The oven baking also strengthens the protective coat(laquer) which makes the paint job more resistant to scratches and ensures your paint job lasts longer.

We look forward to answering your questions and being at your service.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:13am On Dec 20, 2013
Pastor Kun: Tips for washing your car’s body

Cleaning your car efficiently saves you time and effort and ensures that the vehicle’s body comes out looking great. If you clean haphazardly, the task takes much longer, and you run the risk of scratching the finish, streaking the surface, and leaving the body vulnerable to rust.

Most modern vehicles are painted in a two-step process that produces a clear-coat finish, which can far outlast the acrylic lacquer or enamel used on older vehicles. Although a clear-coat finish protects and enhances the paint, it’s sensitive to abrasion and chemicals. If it wears away, the paint beneath it will deteriorate rapidly.

To wash your car efficiently, follow these guidelines:

Never wipe or dust the body with a dry cloth: The tiny particles of dust and grit on the surface can scratch the paint.

Never wash a vehicle in the hot sun: The cool water causes the hot body to contract, which can crack the paint and ruin the finish.

Be sure the windows and sunroof are closed before washing: Spray lightly around the edges of the windows, sunroof, and rear deck lid for a short time and then check to see if the weather stripping leaks.

Before you wash the car, hose it down to get rid of the surface dust: Then clean and polish such exterior surfaces as vinyl hardtops, convertible tops, glass windows and sunroofs, chrome bumpers and trim, side mirrors, wheel covers, whitewalls, and tires.

Use cold or lukewarm water and a hose rather than a bucket of water to wet and rinse the car: A bucket holds a finite amount of water. As you rinse out your rag or sponge, the dirt is transferred to the water and back to the rag.

Use a sponge, soft rag (old terrycloth towels, T-shirts, or cotton diapers are wonderful), or a cotton wash mit: Cotton swabs and an old toothbrush will help you get into small areas.

To avoid cobwebby scratches, follow the contours of the surface rather than going in circles: Rinse the rag often to get rid of grease and dust particles. Be thorough but gentle; vigorous scrubbing can scratch and remove the paint.

Use gentle cleansers: Use a commercial car-washing product, not laundry or dish soap or detergent, which can remove the wax and other protective finishes from the surface.

Use biodegradable cleaning products to minimize environmental pollution. Try to do the job on a grassy or gravelled area where the water can be absorbed and filtered by the dirt below, or do your washing near a drain. Do not let the water run down the street and into a storm drain.

Every job goes more smoothly and efficiently if the work you do is organized properly. The following tips help you wash your vehicle in an order that will get you the best results:

Always wash the body of a vehicle from the top down: That way soap scum and sludge don’t muck up freshly washed areas.

Remember to get to all the corners where dirt can collect and rust can form: Don’t forget the underbody.

Wash one section of the vehicle at a time: Hose it down, soap it up, and rinse it off. When you finish the entire vehicle, hose it all down again.

Towel-dry the car with terry towels, cotton diapers, or a synthetic chamois to get rid of water spotting that can mar the surface: Chamois are good for this purpose and can be washed, rinsed, and used for years. But they’re more expensive.

At regular intervals, apply a coat of wax or sealer: A high-quality polymer sealant provides the best protection because it binds with the paint.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:17am On Dec 20, 2013
Pristine!!!

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2013
cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pastor Kun: You can visit our Facebook page and like us via this link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pristine-Automobile-Body-Shop/214199978695877 smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pastor Kun: @All
Please feel free to ask me car care tips to keep your car looking very sharp.

People keep asking me how long does a paint Job last? Well it varies due to environmental and maintenance factors but a good paint Job should be able to last for at least four years. How ever due to our harsh climate not to talk of regular Okada angry scratches it might not last so long.

To keep your car looking sharp for as long as possible, it is advisable you are very mindful of the type of soap used in washing the car. As a rule avoid using detergents or highly concentrated liquid soaps like morning fresh. There are very good car was liquids in the market like Abro gold and our own Lanre badmus car wash liquid. These car wash liquids are specially formulated to preserve the colour/ shine of your car whilst keeping it spanking clean. In the absence of these car wash liquids, it is better to use ordinary water than strong soaps or detergents.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
Compliments of the season guys! smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by sawyerrola(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
thanks PK for the pristine touch. a job perfectly done. quality was better than expected, timing was on point, pricing was the best. i hope to send you more business from the south south.

my lovely ride with the Pristine touch....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.