Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (229131 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
proftaiwo: What is the current cost foe Sedan (Camry Big Daddy precise)

Return Time/Date after Payments

Big Ups to your posts

We currently charge 60k to re spray and oven bake saloon cars (body work inclusive) and it would take four to five days to complete. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2014
World class oven baked car resprays @ www.prisitineautosng.com

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always cool call 08115051844 today and let's make your care look new again.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Call 08115051844 and let's make your car look new again. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:35am On Jul 23, 2014
Re spray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com for more info. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by filcast(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Where is your workshop. How much would it cost me to respray and oven-bake an peugeot 306 saloon.
What paint grade do you use and what's the guarantee?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:57am On Jul 24, 2014
Our workshop is located near Ojota in Lagos and it would cost you 60k to get your car done. You can call me on 08115051844 for more details, thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2014
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Thundeh(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please what is the cost of respraying and oven bake a 1995 Honda accord model (dark green) with body work.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2014
Thundeh: Please what is the cost of respraying and oven bake a 1995 Honda accord model (dark green) with body work.

Thanx for the inquiry, it would cost 60k to get your car looking new again.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2014
Pristine Automobiles in partnership with Three Kings customs is blazing the trail in customized automobile paint jobs in Nigeria. Watch this space for paint jobs that would blow your mind. cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
happy eid el fitri to our muslim brethen.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Checkout our new and improved website smiley www.pristineautosng.com and look out for lots of goodies that would be coming your way soon from PristineAutos wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
You can also follow us on twitter @Pristineautos2 and like our facebook page via www.facebook.com/pristinepaintjobs
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Due to popular demand Pristine Automobiles would soon commence on our summer promo smiley watch this space for more details wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by belfar: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Pastor Kun,
How much is it do a color change??
(Sedan and SUV prices please)
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
belfar:
Pastor Kun,
How much is it do a color change??
(Sedan and SUV prices please)

It costs 70 to 80k but we would be starting our summer promo next week so we should be able to give you a better deal then. Thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2014
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Spida(m): 12:46am On Aug 05, 2014
good day sir,

I have a 2005/6 corrolla sport had an accident recently and currently need to fix the car.
i wanna know how much it will cost to repaint the car replace the side mirror (passenger's end)
replace the driver's airbag and some minors on the car ....remember i mean full body work?

Reply needed asap....and wat other color would u advise me to change the car to blue is my fave buh also thinking of retaining my white and instead wanna have a very bold black racing strip run from the rear bumper to the front throught the roof.

Thanks
Spida.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2014
Spida: good day sir,

I have a 2005/6 corrolla sport had an accident recently and currently need to fix the car.
i wanna know how much it will cost to repaint the car replace the side mirror (passenger's end)
replace the driver's airbag and some minors on the car ....remember i mean full body work?

Reply needed asap....and wat other color would u advise me to change the car to blue is my fave buh also thinking of retaining my white and instead wanna have a very bold black racing strip run from the rear bumper to the front throught the roof.

Thanks
Spida.

Kindly confirm if your corolla is an American spec or the regular Nigerian model, thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
PastorKun: Checkout our new and improved website smiley www.pristineautosng.com and look out for lots of goodies that would be coming your way soon from PristineAutos wink

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Spida(m): 3:39am On Aug 06, 2014
PastorKun:

Kindly confirm if your corolla is an American spec or the regular Nigerian model, thanx.

It's an American spec. Thanks.
PastorKun:
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Spida:

It's an American spec. Thanks.

The side mirror costs 10k whilst the airbag costs 12k. Repainting of the car would cost 50k cost of panel beating would be determined upon physical examination of the car. Thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Spida(m): 3:21am On Aug 07, 2014
PastorKun:

The side mirror costs 10k whilst the airbag costs 12k. Repainting of the car would cost 50k cost of panel beating would be determined upon physical examination of the car. Thanx.

Will revert back to u once I am able to move the car...........thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:31am On Aug 07, 2014
Spida:

Will revert back to u once I am able to move the car...........thanks.

Alright thanx, would look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2014
Pristine paint job in progress. smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2014
PastorKun: Checkout our new and improved website smiley www.pristineautosng.com and look out for lots of goodies that would be coming your way soon from PristineAutos wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2014
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always, happy Sunday folks. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by xfay(m): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Can you help paint my alloy rims
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
xfay: Can you help paint my alloy rims

That would depend on the type of alloys, it's condition and what kind of paint you want it painted to.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by xfay(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
Its the standard one that comes with 1999 accord euro(addidas). It has some scuff and scratches I can see what looks like primer underneath that's why I thought it could be painted. I would like to turn them to color black (that won't chip due to heat I have seen some painted rims that do chip away)
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2014
xfay: Its the standard one that comes with 1999 accord euro(addidas). It has some scuff and scratches I can see what looks like primer underneath that's why I thought it could be painted. I would like to turn them to color black (that won't chip due to heat I have seen some painted rims that do chip away)

I guess we should be able to do it then but I would like to subject it to physical examination before I give my final opinion on it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.