Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (229291 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:15pm On May 10, 2016
Before and after things smiley

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:35pm On May 10, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:31pm On May 11, 2016
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:31pm On May 17, 2016
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always cheesy cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:49pm On May 18, 2016
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Waleyem(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2016
Good evening, I hv rav4 2003 how much will it cost me
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:23pm On May 19, 2016
Waleyem:
Good evening, I hv rav4 2003 how much will it cost me

I guess you are the one i spoke with this morning, i look forward to seeing you as discussed. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by eunore1: 3:00pm On May 25, 2016
I have been following this thread silently and i decided to take my car to Pristine Autos this morning for body work, oven baking and spraying. Though Mr. Pristine was not on ground, he told me to drop my car with his manager which I've done.

Mr. Pristine, you can take and post the before pictures of my car for all to see and later the after pictures to promote your business.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:08pm On May 28, 2016
eunore1:
I have been following this thread silently and i decided to take my car to Pristine Autos this morning for body work, oven baking and spraying. Though Mr. Pristine was not on ground, he told me to drop my car with his manager which I've done.

Mr. Pristine, you can take and post the before pictures of my car for all to see and later the after pictures to promote your business.

Just seeing this, can you confirm which model of car you dropped and colour so i can take the pictures as requested. Thanx smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Premium factory grade finish guaranteed always. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by RazaqMB(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
MrPristine:

Just seeing this, can you confirm which model of car you dropped and colour so i can take the pictures as requested. Thanx smiley
update on this, would like to see the transformation
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:39am On Jun 15, 2016
RazaqMB:
update on this, would like to see the transformation

Eunore1 did not confirm which car he brought to our place and I am sure by now the car would have been delivered so it's a bit late to get an update from my end. Thanks for the interest shown. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2016
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by SwitchTel(m): 3:31am On Jun 17, 2016
MrPristine:
smiley

how much to spray RR Sport to Jet shinny Black
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
SwitchTel:

how much to spray RR Sport to Jet shinny Black

Is the colour currently black? If it's currently black, we can do it for 60k and if it requires a change of colour to black, it will cost 70k. Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by azpekuliar: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hi Pristine,

Do you know an Auto paint mixing shop here in Lagos? I want a Candy paint. I actually want a Candy Lime Green paint. This is what Candy lime green looks like. Uses a silver base coat and a top coat before the lacquer/gloss is applied.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
azpekuliar:

Hi Pristine,

Do you know an Auto paint mixing shop here in Lagos? I want a Candy paint. I actually want a Candy Lime Green paint. This is what Candy lime green looks like. Uses a silver base coat and a top coat before the lacquer/gloss is applied.

Of cause we do get our paints from Auto paint mixing shops so i should know quite a few of them cheesy Yes we can get the Candy lime green colour your want. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Happy Sunday guys smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Beautiful job by pristine motors on my Toyota tundra truck... Handled with such astounding professionalism... Thank u..
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
krispycash:
Beautiful job by pristine motors on my Toyota tundra truck... Handled with such astounding professionalism... Thank u..

Thanx so much for the compliments, the pleasure is ours. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
millomaniac:
Just to express my gratitude. To mr pristine. I brought my white accord to your shop. For baking. The job was tastefully done, mr pristine took it like it was his personal car, I mean the car had to go back twice to the panel beater as mr pristine was still not satisfied(even thou I could manage the work done). I went home happily that Saturday with my machine looking like brand new. grin
The next Sunday morning on my way back from service a car hit me from behind. The damage was severe to an extent so you can imagine my rage when I saw the damage.(mehn the car paint smell was still very fresh and this guy just come from nowhere) I came out, the culprit was a man coming back from church with his family. Omo no see begging oooo. The wife and the kids join too. Plus some bystanders that saw what happened. Mehnnnn .... My 100% determination that the man must pay just reduce to zero. The begging was just too much from everybody. ( guy I concluded that day that the best time to jam somebody's car was on a Sunday afternoon LOL)Went back to mr pristine to access the damage and see what it will cost but to my surprise after narrating my ordeal the man offered to do it free. Thanks boss it's been a while but I'll never forget.
smiley smiley smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/3174005/thank-mrpristine

2 Likes

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by azpekuliar: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
MrPristine:

Of cause we do get our paints from Auto paint mixing shops so i should know quite a few of them cheesy Yes we can get the Candy lime green colour your want. smiley

Can I get a small sample of a finished job in CANDY LIME GREEN? It should not be any different from what I have attached here. I intend to use the paint offsite actually. As long as they can get the color right (and I very well want ONLY that) I will pay and take away my purchase (the base coat and the top coat) away to where I will put them to use. Thanks.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
azpekuliar:

Can I get a small sample of a finished job in CANDY LIME GREEN? It should not be any different from what I have attached here. I intend to use the paint offsite actually. As long as they can get the color right (and I very well want ONLY that) I will pay and take away my purchase (the base coat and the top coat) away to where I will put them to use. Thanks.

I don't have a sample of a finished job in candy lime green. I guess what you need is a paint mixer/seller who will be able to blend the paint to your specification.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by azpekuliar: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
MrPristine:

I don't have a sample of a finished job in candy lime green. I guess what you need is a paint mixer/seller who will be able to blend the paint to your specification.

Yes. Can you refer a couple of them to me? Thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
azpekuliar:

Yes. Can you refer a couple of them to me? Thanks.

This link should be of help. http://www.sikkensnigeria.com/dealers
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
Happy weekend guys cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by balogunsam(m): 8:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Hi Mr Pristine, I used your service few years back. Is your workshop still at Ojota?

I want to ovenbake and respray my car. It's a Passat Salon, gold colour. How much to respray and bake and how much if I want to change the colour?

Thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by feazy: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please how much will you do a mate job for my honda bullet 1996?am so interested. Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
balogunsam:
Hi Mr Pristine, I used your service few years back. Is your workshop still at Ojota?

I want to ovenbake and respray my car. It's a Passat Salon, gold colour. How much to respray and bake and how much if I want to change the colour?

Thanks.

Yes i remember you. You came to respray a black space bus then. smiley Yes we are still at the same location. It will cost 50k to respray and bake. if you want to change colour, it will cost 60k, thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
feazy:
Please how much will you do a mate job for my honda bullet 1996?am so interested. Thanks

We can do it for 50k thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
We are simply the best. smiley wink cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.