Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Which One Should I Buy - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which One Should I Buy (1563 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Should I Buy by YangaBabe: 9:36pm On May 21, 2023
brainycaleb:

They have us IT technicians, and they are willing to pay for our services instead of queing at Carlcare Service centre to claim warranty on their device
nope that's not the point, the point is many people have used TECNO phones and never had any reason for repairs.
Re: Which One Should I Buy by brainycaleb(m): 9:39pm On May 21, 2023
Incredible128:
Do you know what u are saying? How can u say the note 12 was made to compete with the S23? Was that a typographical error on Ur part?

Acknowledged, I meant to say the Xiaomi 13 ultra
Re: Which One Should I Buy by brainycaleb(m): 9:46pm On May 21, 2023
YangaBabe:
nope that's not the point, the point is many people have used TECNO phones and never had any reason for repairs.

Oh... You meant the Lucky few?

I for one, don't trust Transsion devices because they cut corners to deliver more cheaper devices and hence you cant compare their products with premium based like Sammy, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Gionee and Huawei.

Even the lesser know producers like Oukitel and Blackview have more durable devices compared.
Re: Which One Should I Buy by yak(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2023
Incredible128:
I don't think the note 8 or note 8 pro had widespread issues, the note 10 and 10 pro weren't known for issues either; there are still a whole lot of Redmi lineups, although I don't know much about them or people who use them. it is believed I think, that a phone should last 3-4 years before giving issues although I think most of Redmi phones' issues are mostly software issues

One can always be unlucky with these stuff. I bought Redmi Note 7 for myself. Due to the sweetness of the phone, I bought Redmi 8 for my wife about 5 months later.

After about 8 months, madam woke up, tried to boot up the phone, e nor come up. She's a more careful phone user than I am but luck happened to her whereas I went on to use mine for 3 whole years. Changed the screen thrice, battery became weak. I just dropped it in a box but it's still functioning

In conclusion, people can be unlucky with some of these things. Due to my wife's experience, she tells people that Xiaomi isn't reliable while my own testimony will be totally different
Re: Which One Should I Buy by YangaBabe: 8:59pm On May 23, 2023
brainycaleb:

Oh... You meant the Lucky few?

I for one, don't trust Transsion devices because they cut corners to deliver more cheaper devices and hence you cant compare their products with premium based like Sammy, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Gionee and Huawei.

Even the lesser know producers like Oukitel and Blackview have more durable devices compared.
oh please , they have better devices than these brands you're calling and their devices are very durable too, it all comes down to handling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Calling Card? / The Easiest Way To Create A Prov File ! / Pls Be Careful In Receiving Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.