Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,033 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Kwankwanso And Pride - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwanso And Pride (2544 Views)

Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / Kwankwanso, Agbaje Storm Lagos For PDP, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by orion7: 3:37pm On May 19, 2023
naptu2:
Kwankwaso is not crying, so why is anybody else crying on his behalf. Why should it pain anyone else so much?
but he is begging for political office now. Running after asiwaju lol

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by naptu2: 4:01pm On May 19, 2023
orion7:
but he is begging for political office now. Running after asiwaju lol

1) You saw him begging and running?

2) Why is it paining you if he is begging and running?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by 00FFT00(m): 4:18pm On May 19, 2023
Jones4190:
after buhari the next person that northerners respect is kwankwaso, northerners consider kwankwaso after buhari.
okodo

And that's the reason he only won in his home state?.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by Raheeqilmaktoom: 4:31pm On May 19, 2023
orion7:
Nop. I’m not pained. I mock and jubilation in his failure. Apc miscreants will have people thinking there was a pact with tinubu , rubbish. When Kano was Apc and ganduje was rooting for asiwaju. Keankwanso contested and now he knows that he doesn’t even qualify fas regional political sage. Obi had more votes than him even in kaduna Yuck. A fly that thinks himself a bird. Now he’s begging. Apc would be foolish to give him a platform. Not when other nothern Apc politicians will be running as well.

Lol. Kwankwanso actually thought himself bigger than obi lol. Obi win states outside anambra. The nothern roach could not breath outside Kano

You still don't get it. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by ProphetM0hammad: 4:32pm On May 19, 2023
orion7:
He would have been vice president . But the man just could not understand his level. His ambition was more than his self worth. Now he’s running after asiwaju begging for a position . Lol

Useless man. Even kaduna or katsina he could not win.

Excuse me
Vice president to who?

Obi can only have someone like Datti Ahmed as a vice in the north.

Kwankwaso has more chance to become president than any ibo man.

Tinubu will reconcile Kwankwaso and Ganduje and Kwankwaso will change party.

When it's the turn of the north again after Tinubu, you know the rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by lordkush: 4:34pm On May 19, 2023
naptu2:

1) You saw him begging and running?

2) Why is it paining you if he is begging and running?
paining me ke. Lol. I’m not pained.

But I’m happy mocking him. Rubbing it in his fat face , that in front of obi he is nothing.

We all saw how his nnpp performances vs Lp

Lp won states in north and south. But this joker only win his Kano state. He has even stopped granting press interviews 😅😅😅😅

Others are talking in tribunals with balls. The stupid proud lowlife is in the shadows stalking asiwaju begging to be special adviser 😅😅

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by ProphetM0hammad: 4:40pm On May 19, 2023
lordkush:
paining me ke. Lol. I’m not pained.

But I’m happy mocking him. Rubbing it in his fat face , that in front of obi he is nothing.

We all saw how his nnpp performances vs Lp

Lp won states in north and south. But this joker only win his Kano state. He has even stopped granting press interviews 😅😅😅😅

Others are talking in tribunals with balls. The stupid proud lowlife is in the shadows stalking asiwaju begging to be special adviser 😅😅

No wonder you people are behind in national politics.

Which Ibo man can defeat an election of Kwankwaso as president and Fayemi as vice in 2031?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by lordkush: 4:40pm On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Excuse me
Vice president to who?

Obi can only have someone like Datti Ahmed as a vice in the north.

Kwankwaso has more chance to become president than any ibo man.

Tinubu will reconcile Kwankwaso and Ganduje and Kwankwaso will change party.

When it's the turn of the north again after Tinubu, you know the rest
yen yen yen. Tinubu barely escaped even with his rigging. Case still in court. Who will rigg for keankwanso the daft ? You ? Zombie answer me. Will you rigg for him ? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by lordkush: 4:43pm On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Which Ibo man can defeat an election of Kwankwaso as president and Fayemi as vice in 2031?
Buhari even with his 12 million joyhern votes could not become president. Zombie tell me. Will kanawa people alone make that smelly keankwanso win ? Or y does he need Apc. Why can’t he run with his useless nothern Nigeria people’s party nnpp against Lp. Zombie answer me. What’s he scared of ? Don’t worry. Obi will meet him again. Respect to asiwaju he could rally kogi kwara and other states tell me who will listen to that smelly keankwanso ? Maybe only zombies. Lol

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by lordkush: 4:44pm On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

. And elrufai, ganduje, yari, will watch him. I know zombies in the north will implode Apc before 2026

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by ProphetM0hammad: 4:46pm On May 19, 2023
lordkush:
yen yen yen. Tinubu barely escaped even with his rigging. Case still in court. Who will rigg for keankwanso the daft ? You ? Zombie answer me. Will you rigg for him ? Lol.
Okoro, and you think Labour party didn't rig election?
Out of the 6 million votes, more than 2 million were cooked in agulu

It's not necessary and insignificant, that's why APC is not even taking it up. Because they still won with a margin of more than 2 million

You must be delusional to think Kwankwaso will be a vice to someone like Obi, an Osu

Only Datti, a political baby can queue behind an okoro

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by lordkush: 4:46pm On May 19, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

You still don't get it. SMH.
nothing to get here. He acted as a spoiler to Apc. Without him Apc would have won Kano. Is it a test of popularity ? He failed because obi got more votes thann him. Obi even won states in the north something the brainless aboki couldn’t achieve

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by lordkush: 4:48pm On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Okoro, and you think Labour party didn't rig election?
Out of the 6 million votes, more than 2 million were cooked in agulu

It's not necessary and insignificant, that's why APC is not even taking it up. Because they still won with a margin of more than 2 million

You must be delusional to think Kwankwaso will be a vice to someone like Obi, an Osu

Only Datti, a political baby can queue behind an okoro
I ask you. Daft useless aboki will you come and rig for your fellow aboki ? You will be beaten to death. Try it. Obi is higher and if more electoral value than your fellow aboki that can’t breath outside kano. Blind Useless animal guess you didn’t see bbc report about rivers sate

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by ProphetM0hammad: 4:50pm On May 19, 2023
lordkush:
Buhari even with his 12 million joyhern votes could not become president. Zombie tell me. Will kanawa people alone make that smelly keankwanso win ? Or y does he need Apc. Why can’t he run with his useless nothern Nigeria people’s party nnpp against Lp. Zombie answer me. What’s he scared of ? Don’t worry. Obi will meet him again. Respect to asiwaju he could rally kogi kwara and other states tell me who will listen to that smelly keankwanso ? Maybe only zombies. Lol

Buhari lost because the west was with Jonathan.

An election between only Kwankwaso nnnp and Obi Lp

Obi will lose woefully as usual, because the north won't have to consider Atiku and Asiwaju and they will vote against obi as usual.

You can call Kwankwaso whatever you want but he has the opportunity to become president than any ibo man

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by ProphetM0hammad: 4:52pm On May 19, 2023
lordkush:
I ask you. Daft useless aboki will you come and rig for your fellow aboki ? You will be beaten to death. Try it. Obi is higher and if more electoral value than your fellow aboki that can’t breath outside kano. Blind Useless animal guess you didn’t see bbc report about rivers sate

Ogbono goblin okoro, osu slave already exhibiting symptoms of pain.

Your destiny is inside the shop and not in politics

The ibos can give 100% of their votes to their fellow okoro but they are 5% and irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by lordkush: 4:53pm On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Obi will lose woefully as usual, because the north won't have to consider Atiku and Asiwaju and they will vote against obi as usual.

You can call Kwankwaso whatever you want but he has the opportunity to become president than any ibo man
the same north obi won 2 states ?even Abuja ? How many states did the aboki win in the south ? Asiwaju could not win Lagos ? He won in oyo as an omoluabi. So asiwaju won west kwankwanso will win west ? You abokis need to have your black head wash’s with klin. Lol. Bloody fools. Your time is up. Even asiwaju will show you guys pepper.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by ProphetM0hammad: 4:54pm On May 19, 2023
lordkush:
nothing to get here. He acted as a spoiler to Apc. Without him Apc would have won Kano. Is it a test of popularity ? He failed because obi got more votes thann him. Obi even won states in the north something the brainless aboki couldn’t achieve
APC still got more than 500k votes in kano alone
He only took Atiku’s votes and helped Asiwaju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by lordkush: 4:55pm On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

. Obi made me realise that you abokis are nothing. He called the bluff. Bro to hell with your kkk phantom votes lol. See kwnakwanso. Most experienced aboki politician n in the north. He can’t breath outside Kano. Keep killing people in plateau and Benue. Aii ? Kill Taraba people as will. You and your allah will be taken to the brinks of sokoto and burnt soon 😊
Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by lordkush: 4:56pm On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

APC still got more than 500k votes in kano alone
He only took Atiku’s votes and helped Asiwaju
at what cost. Kano is an Apc state. Soooo ? What’s the point ? Dirty aboki reason.
Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by ProphetM0hammad: 4:56pm On May 19, 2023
lordkush:
the same north obi won 2 states ?even Abuja ? How many states did the aboki win in the south ? Asiwaju could not win Lagos ? He won in oyo as an omoluabi. So asiwaju won west kwankwanso will win west ? You abokis need to have your black head wash’s with klin. Lol. Bloody fools. Your time is up. Even asiwaju will show you guys pepper.

Ogbono goblin okoro
Obi only won where he went to scare people with religion
Asiwaju got more than 2.6 million votes in the northwest alone.

You can commit suicide if you want, but an ibo man will never be president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by jamesversion: 4:57pm On May 19, 2023
orion7:
He would have been vice president . But the man just could not understand his level. His ambition was more than his self worth. Now he’s running after asiwaju begging for a position . Lol

Lolz. Why are you pained. Before this your wailing, you Obidients claimed Kwankwaso was doing the Lords work for Peter Obi in the North. And you were happy for him. grin. Now you're insulting him for refusal to be VP to Obi. Why are you confused.

NB: You know your father can actually contest presidential election in Nigeria, let us see how many states he can win. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by Raheeqilmaktoom: 4:58pm On May 19, 2023
lordkush:

Some of us have said 6 months before the elections that Kwankwaso is not in the election back then but the same disobedient mob were celebrating how he will scatter votes all over the north.

Elections have come and gone and a winner has emerged alongside losers of which your Obi is one. The same Kwankwaso you are bashing is likely on his way to something bigger - a say in the incoming admin which will consolidate and push his profile up the more. Play his game again the right way and he will be a top contender for the APC ticket.

What's the loss here? He was never gonna be president in 2023 and he knew it but he can play an important role in the years to come and he is aligning himself with that.

It's a win, big one for him.
Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by ProphetM0hammad: 4:59pm On May 19, 2023
lordkush:
. And elrufai, ganduje, yari, will watch him. I know zombies in the north will implode Apc before 2026

Okafor, did El rufai and Ganduje tell you they are interested in presidency?

APC is full of mature politician, they know how to negotiate and put their house in order

Go and worry about the internal crisis in laborer party first
Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by ProphetM0hammad: 5:01pm On May 19, 2023
lordkush:
at what cost. Kano is an Apc state. Soooo ? What’s the point ? Dirty aboki reason.

Cry, wail or commit suicide
APC got more than 500k votes in kano, Kwankwaso took part of Atiku’s vote and Asiwaju emerged as the winner
That's the cost
Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by lordkush: 5:03pm On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Ogbono goblin okoro
Obi only won where he went to scare people with religion
Asiwaju got more than 2.6 million votes in the northwest alone.

You can commit suicide if you want, but an ibo man will never be president of Nigeria
and the north will continue to be the poorest region in Nigeria. See every for south abokis doing menial jobs. Riding bikes. Dirty stinking animals. You have your Dangote but he can’t help you. Bubu could not help you. Do you know how many igbos Allen onyema has employed ? Zombies rule Nigeria till eternity yet you will always be beggars. I enjoy spitting on you folks each time I drive around in Lagos 😃😃😃

Before obi kwankwanso is nothing. I don’t hear him calling obi again. Unlike he was doing before. Obi ignored his smelly gowro chewing ass, I think he now knows where he belongs. Water don find E level.

Atiku and obi are talking now. But the animal is silent. He has lost his voice 😅
Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by lordkush: 5:03pm On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Cry, wail or commit suicide
APC got more than 500k votes in kano, Kwankwaso took part of Atiku’s vote and Asiwaju emerged as the winner
That's the cost
how many votes did nnpp get outside Kano ? Zombie tell me 😃
Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by lordkush: 5:05pm On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Okafor, did El rufai and Ganduje tell you they are interested in presidency?

APC is full of mature politician, they know how to negotiate and put their house in order

Go and worry about the internal crisis in laborer party first

aboki nobody in apc is interested. That’s y they will kneel and beg that red capped idiot from Kano to come carry the flag.

That’s your logic. You are an aboki am I shocked ?😄😄
Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by ProphetM0hammad: 5:07pm On May 19, 2023
lordkush:
how many votes did nnpp get outside Kano ? Zombie tell me 😃

How many states did Kwankwaso go to for campaign and rally?

Unlike adaobi running helter skelter shouting it's a religion war.

Kwankwaso will join apc, fayemi or Sanwo olu will be his vice

Let adaobi and his okoros come back again with nzogbu nzogbu, the defeat and humiliation will be more than before
Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by ProphetM0hammad: 5:10pm On May 19, 2023
lordkush:
aboki nobody in apc is interested. That’s y they will kneel and beg that red capped idiot from Kano to come carry the flag.

That’s your logic. You are an aboki am I shocked ?😄😄

I'm not surprised, you were dumped inside the shop at 2 years as nwa boy instead of going to school
Hence you lack foresight

Kwankwaso will decamp to APC very soon, since you can't think let me tell you that for free
Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by lordkush: 5:12pm On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

How many states did Kwankwaso go to for campaign and rally?

Unlike adaobi running helter skelter shouting it's a religion war.

Kwankwaso will join apc, fayemi or Sanwo olu will be his vice

Let adaobi and his okoros come back again with nzogbu nzogbu, the defeat and humiliation will be more than before
you guys where livid when obi did not even campaign in the north. Just picked a few parts. Don’t worry. Asiwaju former gov of Lagos lost Lagos. Who is fayemi ? You abokis are really stupid. Lol. We know our enemies. It’s you Muslim pigs. Time will come you will leave Nigeria mad run into the Sahara.

It’s the middle belt chifteain that will start killing yiu guys and we will join in. Know this and know peace. The violence you seek you will get
Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by lordkush: 5:13pm On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I'm not surprised, you were dumped inside the shop at 2 years as nwa boy instead of going to school
Hence you lack foresight

Kwankwaso will decamp to APC very soon, since you can't think let me tell you that for free
let him decamp Does it improve any odd ? Is he more popular than bubu ? Lol. You overestimate yourselves even in the apc. Asiwaju will put you all in your places soon
Re: Kwankwanso And Pride by casualobserver: 5:15pm On May 19, 2023
orion7:

Obi and pride, if he had stayed in PDP he would be VP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear IGP Kayode Egbetokun,Is This What Our Policemen Are Paid To Do,with Our Tax / I Don't Know Why Dangote Didn't Refine Petrol That Nigerians Needed Most- Sagay / Why Fubara Cannot Be Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.