Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. (790 Views)

Anambra Election Has Been Decided. The Sham Election Is Only A Formality / Update On Osun Governorship Election Tribunal / Osun Election: Tribunal orders substituted service on INEC, Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by Enemyofpeace: 7:58am On May 19, 2023
With the huge amount of money spent on the last Presidential election and the preparations being put in place for the swearing-in of the President select or elect(whatever you wish to call it), i don't see anything good coming out from the Presidential election tribunal. It is as if, it is just a formality and a jamboree. I might be wrong, but that is the way I see it and it is just my opinion. I might be wrong sha, what do you think?
Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by GeneralPulal: 8:06am On May 19, 2023
It’s not a formality..

The petitioners are nothing but bunch of comedians, their lawyers con funny join..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by blacknp(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
With the huge amount of money spent on the last Presidential election and the preparations being put in place for the swearing-in of the President select or elect(whatever you wish to call it), i don't see anything good coming out from the Presidential election tribunal. It is as if, it is just a formality and a jamboree. I might be wrong, but that is the way I see it and it is just my opinion. I might be wrong sha, what do you think?
Waste of time, Peter Obi just trying to save face, after helping Tinubu to defeat his Oga & former party Abubakar Atiku & The Pdp in winning the presidential election.

Unrepentant Despicable Judas, that was deceived, used & dumped. Shameless Thing, let his disciples, the likes of Onuman, princeofLagos, racoon come & defend this serpent of a politician.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by LordIsaac(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2023
1. He will not win primaries; he won.
2. He will not win the General Election; he won.
3. He will not be sworn in; we all know he will... program of events is out.
4. Tribunal will collect the mandate; we all know Judiciary is corrupt, and they cannot go against Mr President as they all have skeletons in their cupboard.

In summary, therefore, it is time to move on. Jagaban is here to stay!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by Parachoko: 8:14am On May 19, 2023
Asiwaju will rule till 2027

He will recontest and win and rule till 2031

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by Penguin2: 8:18am On May 19, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

Before the election, they said Obi cannot win. That his supporters don’t have PVC. That they will not come out to vote. That there’s no polling unit online.

Election Day came and when they realized that his supporters marched their words with action, they resorted to knee jerk reaction by switching off the IREV to stop Obi; the man they said cannot win.

When they were done with their abracadabra, they asked him to go to court and he gladly obeyed.

At first they said he has no case in court. Then when they realized he has a good case, they started sponsoring an Amadioha to try to frustrate the case from within but that one failed too.

Now, there next line trash is that the court process is a mere formality. Okay.

Let’s wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by Web2020: 8:19am On May 19, 2023
The judiciary is doing its best to deliver judgement on time, but the mandate thief is doing delay tactics.

The Constitution is the problem that allows a winner to be sworn in even when the victory is contested in court. Again, the tribunal has up to 90 days or so. The thief knows all this, and that is why they will quickly say go to court

1 Like

Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by Web2020: 8:23am On May 19, 2023
blacknp:
Waste of time, Peter Obi just trying to save face, after helping Tinubu to defeat his Oga & former party Abubakar Atiku & The Pdp in winning the presidential election.

Unrepentant Despicable Judas, that was deceived, used & dumped. Shameless Thing, let his disciples, the likes of Onuman, princeofLagos, racoon come & defend this serpent of a politician.
Obi has nothing to lose in any case. It is you and your generation that have a lot to lose. What did you gain from Buhari? Obi is only working hard to rescue the country from the evil people.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by Sangoamadioha1: 8:25am On May 19, 2023
LordIsaac:
4. Tribunal will collect the mandate; we all know Judiciary is corrupt, and they cannot go against Mr President as they all have skeletons in their cupboard.

PrinceOfLagos this is for you and your goons otherwise known as the headless mob.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by didroon43: 8:56am On May 19, 2023
It is not a formality.

It is part of the process for Justice in Nigeria.
Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by Koralords: 9:02am On May 19, 2023
Web2020:
Obi has nothing to lose in any case. It is you and your generation that have a lot to lose. What did you gain from Buhari? Obi is only working hard to rescue the country from the evil people.
Like he rescued a Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by shortgun(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2023
GeneralPulal:
It’s not a formality..

The petitioners are nothing but bunch of comedians, their lawyers con funny join..
The real comedians are Tinubu, INEC and their lawyers.

Just yesterday, Tinubu's lead council, a SAN, Wole Olanipekun was quoting a law that was not in existence in objection to live broadcasting of proceedings.
He had to be reminded by the judge that the law he was quoting had long been amended and the section deleted.

If that is not funny enough to you I wonder what else is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by YouandiAllofus: 9:11am On May 19, 2023
Y
Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by homosapien(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2023
Web2020:

What did you gain from Obi administration in Anambra??

You and your miserable generation already lost a life line which Tinubu is trying to help you lots recover back. You better fall in line now else you become miserable for the rest of your pathetic existence
Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by izombie(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2023
I am igbo and i told my friends that Obi would never win the election but they doubted me. I have also told them that nothing will come out of this election tribunal but they still doubt me.
Tinubu will be sworn in and he will become the president and that's it.
Nigerians love nigeria the way it is. Lawlessness everywhere, do whatever you want, no qualms. Loot, loot, and loot more, no problem. That's Nigeria for you. Ndi mgbu.
Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by renderme: 9:34am On May 19, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
All these swearing in preparations being hurriedly put forward in such an over-hyped manner by the apc is nothing but cheap attempt to intimidate the judiciary and influence the verdit of the judges in their favour.

Inauguration is in 9 days. Tinubus team is very methodical and plan ahead. We saw it throughout the campaign, they brought out their campaign timetable and manifesto in advance and followed it to the T.

We are not like U childish irresponsible people dt brought out manifesto quarter to end of campaign, and are still extending the tribunal because you've not collected documents from INEC. Can you imagine, Ur expecting INEC to do ur work for u, when APC lawyers have already paid and got all their documents in advance of the courts. What were U pple doing since, shouting 'we are going to court'. Incompetent f**ks dt want to rule 200m people.
Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by Pwettylinda(f): 9:37am On May 19, 2023
LordIsaac:

Only in a useless country

Nothing dey suprise us again
Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by YouandiAllofus: 9:44am On May 19, 2023
renderme:

Inauguration is in 9 days. Tinubus team is very methodical and plan ahead. We saw it throughout the campaign, they brought out their campaign timetable and manifesto in advance and followed it to the T.

We are not like U childish irresponsible people dt are still extending the tribunal because you've not collected documents from INEC. Can you imagine, Ur expecting INEC to do ur work for u, when APC lawyers have already paid and got all their documents in advance of the courts. What were U pple doing since, shouting 'we are going to court'. Incompetent f**ks dt want to rule 200m people.
Useless
Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by Nobody: 10:28am On May 19, 2023
Web2020:

As we saw him rescue Anambra and turn it into El Dorado combined with Dubai ba?

One thing I have noticed is that you people are the worst and most shameless in the world at dishonestly revising history we all witnessed korokoro.

Tomorrow you may say Mike Tyson was a waitress and never a boxer just because you hate him. You will proclaim Hitler the most caring philanthropist in history because you love him.blindly.

Obi was a failure as Governor. We don't need his type of 'rescue" for Nigeria while Igbo land is sinking quickly while him.and others senior leaders of the region remai totally impotent and unable to do anything about it.

Meanwhile, even from the background, Tinubu is still coordinating the affairs of the SW for the better every damn day.

Even recently Obi the coward, as an example of how he will capitulate to cabal, begged Nigerians to bear the pain of withdrawing 10k of their own money with 3k commission. Tinubu promised to reverse it and that is precisely what happened.

It was reversed. Everything is back to normal . Left to Obi Nigerians will still be 'bearing with the evil" initiative we told you guys was never sincere to bwgun was and was the brainchild of the evil Emefiele.

We must therefore ask what kind of delusion makes you find anything in Obi' leadership history to qualify him capable of rescuing anything or anyone let alone the biggest black nation on Earth.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:The Presidential Election Tribunal Seems To Be Just A Formality. by Phantom233: 11:01am On May 19, 2023
Ethnicity n tribalism has blinded the gullible ones else no reasonable/ sane human being will support an international criminal with drugs record and unaccountable wealth/ deteriorating health issues to become a president of a sinking country like Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do Graduates Pay Off The Loan Without Having A Job / How Much Will We Be Buying Fuel By 2024 ? / What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.