Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nigerian Lesbian Couple Marries In A Lavish Wedding In The U.S - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Lesbian Couple Marries In A Lavish Wedding In The U.S (191 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Loses Battle In Court To Register A Lesbian Organization / Lesbian Couple Says Uber Driver Kicked Them Out Over A Kiss / Man Who Sponsored Kemen To Big Brother, Marries In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple Marries In A Lavish Wedding In The U.S by rhilwhan(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2023
Dr. Elizabeth Ekpo and Krystle Ekpo, a Nigerian lesbian couple, married in the United States recently.
On Saturday, May 13, 2023, the couple exchanged vows in New Orleans, Louisiana.

On Tuesday, May 16, the bride’s sister, Chanda Anderson, shared the wonderful moment by posting wedding images on her Facebook page.
“My baby sister Krystle got married to the love of her life Dr. Elizabeth Ekpo this past weekend in NOLA. I gained an additional sister Liz. I wish both of you happiness and joy forever. Congratulations I Love you all Always.” she wrote.

Click Here To See Photos... https://9jawatchtower.com/nigerian-lesban-couple-marries-in-a-lavish-wedding-in-the-u-s/

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Lady Set To Break Guinness World Record As She Begins Counting / Proforce Delivers Cutting-edge Defence Solutions At Presidential Review / Discover The Best Laundry Detergent Strips And Revolutionize Cloth Cleaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.