Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

How To Download Official Chatgpt App For Iphone In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Official Chatgpt App For Iphone In Nigeria (346 Views)

iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now / Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 / Download Official Oneplus 5T Wallpapers — Sandstone White, Lava Red Editions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Official Chatgpt App For Iphone In Nigeria by wizkidblogger(f): 9:30am On May 19, 2023
OpenAI has officially released the ChatGPT App for iOS.

and direct download link is : https://apps.apple.com/us/app/openai-chatgpt/id6448311069

unfortunately, it is currently available in the US

which means you might not be able to download it in Nigeria as seen in the attached screenshot.

but guess what?

If you are in Nigeria and would love to download it asap,

simply login to your USA app store and download it.

Be reminded that you need US apple ID to access the US app store. You can create a us apple id from nigeria, even without vpn.

Let me know if this works for you.

Re: How To Download Official Chatgpt App For Iphone In Nigeria by wizkidblogger(f): 9:30am On May 19, 2023
if there is any challenge, do let me know too.

I'm currently using the official chatgpt app on my iPhone in Nigeria and i'm loving it.
Re: How To Download Official Chatgpt App For Iphone In Nigeria by wizkidblogger(f): 8:27am On May 21, 2023
You can download chatgpt app here now and for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Pros And Cons Of The Infinix GT 10 Pro Smartphone / Redmi Note 11 Swap / Threads Popularity Declines, Might Pack Up Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.