Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts (40515 Views)

Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 / Tribunal Sacks Alex Egbona, APC House Of Representative Member In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by onuman: 1:17pm On May 19, 2023
frog12:
the hand of BUHARI dey this one oo.... a court in Kano nullifies elected governor of Abia. How is that possible?? grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria has become a country in disarray under Buhari because of Buhari's vow to not stop until Islamic sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.

Buhari first appointed Judges of APC to the Higher Courts.

Imagine a Court in Kano sacking an elected gov in Abia State. Because north wants more unitary government system.
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by aswani(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2023
Noerection:
Otti should return the stolen mandate

Chineke me, una no go make Heaven for dis Nairaland!!

Chai
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by leanonme82: 1:19pm On May 19, 2023
youngsahito:
Why are some people happy over this high court judgement, don't we want our democracy to produce more political party to fight the corrupt APC and PDP. I'm so ashamed for the thinking of 9ja youth this time around yet we complained about anything those greedy politicians present to us.
Labour party is not only for Obi so let's support the new party for the development of democracy in Nigeria.

LOL at the bolded. You didnt preach all this when u were fighting with the members of ur party. Why didnt u support the members of the partyu met there? why are u now asking we that are not in ur party to be supporting ur party? Usurpers dt dont know anything about building bridges, u entered party and used nzogbu to take over, e don clear for ur eye.

By the way, Labour party is not a new party.
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:
The same thing also happened in Anambra State when the Court imposed Obi on the People Of Anambra State

That's very wrong...! The judiciary shouldn't be political.
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by onuman: 1:22pm On May 19, 2023
Unitary government system adored by Arewa is reason why a Kano Court is trying to nose into Abia State election.

Unitary government system kept to siphone more of proceeds from crude oil and gas in the Niger Delta to Arewa arid zone. Buhari led northerners are now asking for too much.
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:23pm On May 19, 2023
Crafteck1:

That sums up what im saying, some of us are all about equity, some others are about tribe, religion or they just want a chop i chop situation.... If apc and pdp never tire una at this stage then some nigerians deserve what they get.
we are still saying almost the same all politicians are the same but we believe in Tinubu put religion or ethnicity aside he's the right man for the task

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by AfonjaScud: 1:26pm On May 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Appeal go squash the rubbish black market judgment delivered by M.N Yunusa the Sharia judge. grin

Otti remains Gov-Elect.

Doesn't your brain tell you that this is an open and shot case ?
Anyway,what brains do Obi supporters have ?

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by ealldevo765: 1:26pm On May 19, 2023
see below

Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by GeneralPula: 1:27pm On May 19, 2023
hush15:

But is this not suppose to be an election petition tribunal case, not a federal high court case! The court still lacks jurisdiction na.

Once INEC has declared, all election petition case should be at the tribunal, is that not what the law says?
Which means you didn’t know?
See image below;

Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by GeneralPula: 1:28pm On May 19, 2023
descartes400:
Who then becomes the Governor of Abia state on the 29th of this month? undecided
2nd runner up - Pdp!

Nah Pdp dey checkmate , nah Apc dem Dey accuse grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by GeneralPula: 1:33pm On May 19, 2023
Sannisege:
Obi joined LP on May 27 and became presidential candidate on May 30, 2022. We are watching.
He’s a goner !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by onatisi(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2023
labour party in total total disarray.
thank God , peter obi came in distant 3rd, if he had come in second position, he and his obedient members would have turned this nation upside down

3 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by Ayodeoba: 1:37pm On May 19, 2023
God1000:
This is completely unacceptable, I now believe 100% that Apapa a big mole in the labour party, this is his handiwork.

The man is being used by the APC to derail and sabotage the party he claims to love
una think say na only una sabi play spoiler. This is just the beginning
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by Starhearts: 1:39pm On May 19, 2023
fredoooooo:

I'm a gentleman grin

U no gentle..
If so why neck pressing of Obidient member.
U like wahala
My hand no dey ooo

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by CoolAmbience(m): 1:40pm On May 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Appeal go squash the rubbish black market judgment delivered by M.N Yunusa the Sharia judge. grin

Otti remains Gov-Elect.

Oga, it is unfortunate to say this...but Otti and the rest LP candidates are gone.

The Electoral Act is explicit on 30 days mandatory period for submission of registers of members of political parties.
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by chypotenti(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2023
Pierced:
The issue will head to supreme court.....LP will loose.

Starting from Otti.....to the their senators......and reps.
Enemy of Democracy.... grin grin grin
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by harmonyglobal: 1:47pm On May 19, 2023
They fought insulted the hausa/fulanis for 8years but were patient enough and kept mute ...now they are fighting three yorubas but everything is back firing immediately. U don't toy with the intelligence of the yorubas and go free....thus is just the beginning
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by 9jahotblog: 1:50pm On May 19, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-yiRsHz_R8

SOURCE

This is pre election matters for Godsake joor, the court of Appeal will trash this judgement for lacking merit joor
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by Loonyy(m): 1:53pm On May 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Lp/ Obidient how market? We will teach you how to play politics. Respect Your Boss Jagaban

Mutu Boss Kee You there?

See person oooooh?

Do you support Tinubu Bcux he's competent or you do Bcux na Yoruba man

Politics of bitterness
It will take us no where

Las Las Na Una go Cry pass

Una never still learn after Buhari 8 years abi??
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by Loonyy(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
we are still saying almost the same all politicians are the same but we believe in Tinubu put religion or ethnicity aside he's the right man for the task

How

How Na

How Kwanu

Tinubu of 1999 I for agree

Tinubu 2023 my Dear I dey think am
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by Juju70(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2023
I hope they will also nullify the selected terrorist VP who was running for 2 offices! Kwarapt kwantry! If I no embezzle pass Abacha make my iyash dey back!
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by olaoye2008: 2:01pm On May 19, 2023
zabson:

you will be shocked. shocked

Appeal Court will seat WHEN?
Don't forget 29th of this Month is around the corner
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by fredoooooo: 2:05pm On May 19, 2023
Starhearts:

U no gentle..
If so why neck pressing of Obidient member.
U like wahala
My hand no dey ooo
They lie too much.. and I hate lies and hypocrisy.. grin
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by Tito24: 2:09pm On May 19, 2023
youngsahito:
Why are some people happy over this high court judgement, don't we want our democracy to produce more political party to fight the corrupt APC and PDP. I'm so ashamed for the thinking of 9ja youth this time around yet we complained about anything those greedy politicians present to us.
Labour party is not only for Obi so let's support the new party for the development of democracy in Nigeria.
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Chai elupee
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by Christistruth02: 2:15pm On May 19, 2023
It was the British ambassador Catrina Lang who said Nigerian Politics is Fascinating and it is
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by Tareq1105: 2:17pm On May 19, 2023
youngsahito:

This is what you get when someone like Obi couldn't manage the party well.

You show love to some EXCO members while you show hatred to others and you know your membership of the Party was not well packaged.

All Donations during the campaign were not paid into the LP accounts but to personal accounts of some selected members.

I suspect campaign money is at the root of everything.

There's no doubt it's sabotage which could have been avoided.

Obi said he doesn't know the Vice Chairman of the party he used his platform to contest. Is that not a calculated disgrace to the man?

I think Obi didn't handle the matter well.
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by Raskimonojendor: 2:18pm On May 19, 2023
youngsahito:
Do it the right way. Don't hijack another party and force your candidates on them.

Or better build your own party from scratch.
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by Christistruth02: 2:20pm On May 19, 2023
aswani:

Chineke me, una no go make Heaven for dis Nairaland!!

Chai

The Irony is that Alex Otti is not a fan of Peter Obi and the Obidients

He has even invited Gen Gowon to his inauguration and when the Obidients prostrated he told them clearly that he was in the Labour party before Peter Obi and his Obidients joined
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by Raskimonojendor: 2:22pm On May 19, 2023
Eruifelsit:
the court does not have the jurisdiction over abia...
David Lyon of Bayelsa was first sacked by a Federal High Court in Abuja. APC candidates in Zamfara in 2019 were first sacked in Sokoto.
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by IVORY2009(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2023
PassingShot:
Pandora must be shitting in his pants now.

Old man
Re: Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts by Karemarealty288(m): 2:24pm On May 19, 2023
youngsahito:

The day I left naija ......I was so glad and from where am standing, I will gladly tell you that only poor unfortunate fools full this forum. Look at them rejoicing over what they will never ever benefit from, praising politician who are robbing them and their children's future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form / Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) / Common Lies Nigerians Tell Themselves About Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.