Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Muhammad's REAL NAME Is Qutham. Did Muslims Know This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad's REAL NAME Is Qutham. Did Muslims Know This? (1680 Views)

Finally Read The Quran. Muslims Know More About Jesus Than So Called Christians. / Who Penalized Allah In The Quran? Do Muslims Know That Allah Has Been Penalized? / What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad's REAL NAME Is Qutham. Did Muslims Know This? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2d3U98vlqA
Little wonder why that narcissist went on a killing spree. The most celebrated murderer in history.
Re: Muhammad's REAL NAME Is Qutham. Did Muslims Know This? by KnownUnknown: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Little wonder why that narcissist went on a killing spree. The most celebrated murderer in history.

Can you blame him? He learned from the most prolific murderers in all of literature: Moses and the god of Abraham or is it Ibrahim.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's REAL NAME Is Qutham. Did Muslims Know This? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:29am On Aug 23, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Can you blame him? He learned from the most prolific murderers in all of literature and history: Moses and the god of Abraham or is it Ibrahim.
How many slaves were captured by their skin color by Moses? How many rape victims did the God of Abraham have? And, how did the people that you claim they murdered come to be in the first?
Re: Muhammad's REAL NAME Is Qutham. Did Muslims Know This? by KnownUnknown: 4:55am On Aug 23, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
How many slaves were captured by their skin color by Moses?

Their brand of bigotry appears tribal which isn’t less harmful than bigotry based on skin color. Their particular expertise was creating horrible origin stories for their victims e.g. the Canaanites being the descendants of Canaan cursed by Noah.!

Sixfiguresmart:

How many rape victims did the God of Abraham have?

I haven’t done a full accounting but the Lord received 32 virgins after the genocide of the Midianites.

Numbers 31:41 Moses gave the tribute to Eleazar the priest as the Lord’s part, as the Lord commanded Moses

Sixfiguresmart:

And, how did the people that you claim they murdered come to be in the first?

How else if not born just like everybody else and minding their own business until the Lord, Moses, and the Chosenites showed up and commenced with the genocide parties.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's REAL NAME Is Qutham. Did Muslims Know This? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Their brand of bigotry appears tribal which isn’t less harmful than bigotry based on skin color. Their particular expertise was creating horrible origin stories for their victims e.g. the Canaanites being the descendants of Canaan cursed by Noah.!

I haven’t done a full accounting but the Lord received 32 virgins after the genocide of the Midianites.

Numbers 31:41 Moses gave the tribute to Eleazar the priest as the Lord’s part, as the Lord commanded Moses

How else if not born just like everybody else and minding their own business until the Lord, Moses, and the Chosenites showed up and commenced with the genocide parties.
Well, the last point is where your knees touch the ground.

And, to be sure, we do not go on trying to deflect what is written in the Bible. We own it. Yes! It is written in the HOLY SCRIPTURES.

For you, Muslims to own a single line in the quran, there will be a bloodbath. Do you see the difference?

You will kill me if I showed you a page that exposes the lies in your religion. Just because you know that it is damaging. You want to hide the lies and go on deceiving innocent souls.
Re: Muhammad's REAL NAME Is Qutham. Did Muslims Know This? by KnownUnknown: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Well, the last point is where your knees touch the ground.

Que?

Sixfiguresmart:

And, to be sure, we do not go on trying to deflect what is written in the Bible. We own it. Yes! It is written in the HOLY SCRIPTURES.

Maybe you shouldn’t speak for “we” because you never know who amongst you would deflect or put one atrocity or the other “in context”. It might be holy scriptures but that doesn’t really mean anything to some immune from the delusion.

Sixfiguresmart:

For you, Muslims to own a single line in the quran, there will be a bloodbath. Do you see the difference?

No, I don’t see the difference. They are both cut from the same bloodstained cloth and are equally soaked in blood.

Sixfiguresmart:

You will kill me if I showed you a page that exposes the lies in your religion. Just because you know that it is damaging. You want to hide the lies and go on deceiving innocent souls.

I don’t do religion and even if I did it certainly won’t be the madness of the Abrahamic faiths. My initial post was not to defend some Arab mongrel religion but to show that you are the same despite Christians’ ignorance of history
and their own “holy scriptures”.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's REAL NAME Is Qutham. Did Muslims Know This? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Que?
Vous voulez parler Francais avec moi?
KnownUnknown:

Maybe you shouldn’t speak for “we” because you never know who amongst you would deflect or put one atrocity or the other “in context”. It might be holy scriptures but that doesn’t really mean anything to some immune from the delusion.
Well, I just spoke for all and ALL didn't have a problem with it. why do you?

Are you one of those immune to delusion? If yes, on what is your conviction?
KnownUnknown:

No, I don’t see the difference. They are both cut from the same bloodstained cloth and are equally soaked in blood.
Good to hear your opinion. Do you personally approve of life sentencing? What is your proposition regarding crime control? How should serial felons be treated, give me your template. Do you approve of using fumigation or pest control chemicals? Do you eat beef or fish? I would truly hope that your response comes through.
KnownUnknown:

I don’t do religion and even if I did it certainly won’t be the madness of the Abrahamic faiths.
You see how your knees are dropping again. If you do not do religion, what do you do then?

Kindly define religion to me.
KnownUnknown:

My initial post was not to defend some Arab mongrel religion but to show that you are the same despite Christians’ ignorance of history
and their own “holy scriptures”.
Well, I have not displayed ignorance to the killings in the Bible, have I? What I have done so far is to own the killings of bad men as listed in the Bible. Rebellious people who fall short of God's righteous standard. I believe that any Christian refuting the killings in the Bible is not a believing Christian. He is a lukewarm leech.

And, just to make it louder for you, more killings are coming. This is even going to be more disturbing and on a larger scale but the time his kingdom comes. Jehovah God will bring massive destruction upon all who refuse to obey him and do his will. This is not going to be like the old when selected nations are annihilated. This is going to be ALL, I mean, a collection of all sinners. So, include this in your arsenal as you come through.

With that being said, we refute any entanglements with Arabs who kill for the crave of it. They kill for Hubal, the pagan god of the Ka'aba.

Jesus came with love and asked use not to hurt any soul. Our God will bring the judgment on them by himself with his son. We are not in the bloodbath business. Our God will take care of that.

I look for to reading your comment.
Re: Muhammad's REAL NAME Is Qutham. Did Muslims Know This? by KnownUnknown: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Are you one of those immune to delusion?

Not accepting nonsense is the first step in immunizing yourself against delusion.

Sixfiguresmart:
If yes, on what is your conviction?

Highest ideal humanity can reach for is the improvement of the welfare of all while recognizing our shared experience and acknowledging the brevity of said experience.

Sixfiguresmart:

Good to hear your opinion. Do you personally approve of life sentencing?

I don't know what these questions have to do with the genocide and other depravity performed by Moses and his Lord but I'll answer anyway.
Yes. Some people can't be rehabilitated and their offences are egregious enough for them to be permanently separated from the general population since their offence causes societal strife.

Sixfiguresmart:

What is your proposition regarding crime control?

Treating the psychological and societal ills that lead to crime and creating pathways to reduction in recidivism,

Sixfiguresmart:

How should serial felons be treated, give me your template.

Depends on the felony.

Sixfiguresmart:

Do you approve of using fumigation or pest control chemicals?

Yes. There earth wasn't "created" for us like the religious think and it's apparent that some things that are a part of the earth, like we are, happen to be harmful to us.

Sixfiguresmart:

Do you eat beef or fish?

Yes, I consume all foods that I find palatable and agreeable. All of the foods come from other organisms, flora and fauna. I'll eat a cow (beef) and I'll eat a ear of corn.

Sixfiguresmart:

You see how your knees are dropping again.
No. The saying doesn't make a lick of sense and there is no implied meaning to be gleaned from what you write.

Sixfiguresmart:

If you do not do religion, what do you do then?

Skepticism, edification, and clarification

Sixfiguresmart:

Kindly define religion to me.

Adherence to unfounded doctrines, dogma, rites, and rituals handed down by authorities as part of a formal organization which purports to give existential meaning to its members. The authorities claim that the doctrines and dogma are either handed down from entities that cannot be proven to exist or that they are derived from some other extraordinary source.

Sixfiguresmart:

Well, I have not displayed ignorance to the killings in the Bible, have I? What I have done so far is to own the killings of bad men as listed in the Bible.

No, you have disingenuously ignored all the othe people who were not "bad men". Also, people commiting genocide can't call other people "bad men". The Nazis called the Jews of Europe "bad people" while commuting genocide. Rape, pillaging, murder, infanticide, homicide etc are actions approved by the abrahamic god.

Sixfiguresmart:

Rebellious people who fall short of God's righteous standard. I believe that any Christian refuting the killings in the Bible is not a believing Christian. He is a lukewarm leech.

This god is a bloodthirsty psychopath whose standard would land any human being in criminal court for all manners of crime against humanity. There's nothing morally upright about your god. Christianity's greatest achievement is taking that psychotic creature and making it more deplorable.

Sixfiguresmart:

And, just to make it louder for you, more killings are coming. This is even going to be more disturbing and on a larger scale but the time his kingdom comes. Jehovah God will bring massive destruction upon all who refuse to obey him and do his will. This is not going to be like the old when selected nations are annihilated. This is going to be ALL, I mean, a collection of all sinners. So, include this in your arsenal as you come through.

Make it as loud as you want proving my point that you Abrahamic sociopaths are cut from the same blood-soaked cloth. You fantasize about human misery and have the nerve to call yourselves "righteous". Christianity is indeed a delusion.

Sixfiguresmart:

With that being said, we refute any entanglements with Arabs who kill for the crave of it. They kill for Hubal, the pagan god of the Ka'aba.

And Christians kill for Jesus and Yahweh, the pagan gods of Israel.

Sixfiguresmart:

Jesus came with love and asked use not to hurt any soul. Our God will bring the judgment on them by himself with his son. We are not in the bloodbath business. Our God will take care of that.

There is no judgement, your god and his son are myths, and Christians have been in the blood-bath business since the 4th century.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's REAL NAME Is Qutham. Did Muslims Know This? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Not accepting nonsense is the first step in immunizing yourself against delusion.
Well, you see booboo, no one has presented anything to you in the first place. I do not know why you are initiating your acceptance engine when there hasn't been a presentation in the first place. To analyze, what you are calling nonsense is based on the killings written in the Bible, right? Having read your quote, I'd have the assumption that you have read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation. Aside the killings, is there something else that your eyes came across? Were there only looking for killing records? Well, if that is all that you read in the Bible, and no denying your claim to have retained those accounts since you can easily sputter them out of your mouth, it means that you already had a preconceived disposition of the Bible before even reading it. You went to confirm the very verses that aid your arguments and you stopped there. Isn't that the height of disingenuousness?
KnownUnknown:

Highest ideal humanity can reach for is the improvement of the welfare of all while recognizing our shared experience and acknowledging the brevity of said experience.
Well, it is honorable of you to acknowledge the existence of time. Did humanity create time?
Well, can I break the news to you booboo? You are officially IN A RELIGION of Humanity. I knew you were not aware where you were heading. You knees just dropped to the ground again. I love your pseudonym because the unknown is now known to you. I will attach a snippet of your recognized religion to you so that you can get acquainted with the founder and the tenets.
KnownUnknown:

I don't know what these questions have to do with the genocide and other depravity performed by Moses and his Lord but I'll answer anyway.
Yes. Some people can't be rehabilitated and their offences are egregious enough for them to be permanently separated from the general population since their offence causes societal strife.
Recall that I had trumpeted the difference between Christians and other religion is the honesty and transparency? Well, we are trying to be as open as we can be and I encourage you to emulate that quality from Christ as can be found in the Bible.
You do not know what that question had to do with the killing in the Bible? Well, let me aid in spotting the similarity. The baseline, Sir is the acceptance of capital punishment (killing) ascribed to someone who has faulted the law. Do you now know it? Since you agree to to separate people from the society because of their crimes, I will like to know your choice place for them? Then, if you can explain to me why you chose such a place and where you got the template for such decision. I will appreciate it.
KnownUnknown:

Treating the psychological and societal ills that lead to crime and creating pathways to reduction in recidivism,
Hahaha Sir, kindly tell me a drug that has effectively been used to treat psychological illnesses including psychopathy. And, if you do not mind, intimate me why no court in the world has ever used this genius method of yours.
KnownUnknown:

Depends on the felony.
Yes, Sir I knew that there were degrees, and that was why I needed to get your template which will provide a guide to the variances. Okay, let's say a serial murder case with 40 victims. What is your template?
KnownUnknown:

Yes. There earth wasn't "created" for us like the religious think and it's apparent that some things that are a part of the earth, like we are, happen to be harmful to us.
Okay you approve of using harmful chemical to KILL animals that you consider harmful to you. Who decides what is harmful to you, you or the law?
The earth wasn't created for us, right? On what is your claim? Do you consider yourself a creature?
Now, for the animals that you use CHEMICAL WEAPONS to destroy, is your humanity activated when you do this?
KnownUnknown:

Yes, I consume all foods that I find palatable and agreeable. All of the foods come from other organisms, flora and fauna. I'll eat a cow (beef) and I'll eat a ear of corn.
hahahaha roughly how many cows have been KILLED to feed you so far? That was funny as heck. The cognitive dissonance is blinding
KnownUnknown:

No. The saying doesn't make a lick of sense and there is no implied meaning to be gleaned from what you write.
Yeah, right.
KnownUnknown:

Skepticism, edification, and clarification
You do Skepticism, edification, and clarification. At what point do you arrive at a fact? The edification comes from a higher authority, yes? What authority is higher than you or your school of thought? Kindly hint me on it.
KnownUnknown:

Adherence to unfounded doctrines, dogma, rites, and rituals handed down by authorities as part of a formal organization which purports to give existential meaning to its members. The authorities claim that the doctrines and dogma are either handed down from entities that cannot be proven to exist or that they are derived from some other extraordinary source.
Does that include the constitution, education curriculum and internationally ratified conventional guidance?
KnownUnknown:

No, you have disingenuously ignored all the othe people who were not "bad men". Also, people commiting genocide can't call other people "bad men". The Nazis called the Jews of Europe "bad people" while commuting genocide. Rape, pillaging, murder, infanticide, homicide etc are actions approved by the abrahamic god.
How were you able to establish that they were not bad men? On what authority is your belief anchored? My belief anchors on the existence of Jehovah as the God who created the heavens and the earth, and all the good things thereof as taught by the Bible that has been credited by science and humanity as a book that predates their existence and contains facts that match their discoveries.
KnownUnknown:

This god is a bloodthirsty psychopath whose standard would land any human being in criminal court for all manners of crime against humanity. There's nothing morally upright about your god. Christianity's greatest achievement is taking that psychotic creature and making it more deplorable.
Well, your opinion is totally respected and we, as Christians are very proud of the achievements of our God. We are also looking forward to the time when he will completely annihilate all evil doers and ensure that they never exist again. Our God is Jehovah and he supplies the good and bad oxygen to breathe. He has not ceased to allow the rain fall even on the vegetations of those who hate and insult him. It is absolutely fine when people go on a defamatory tirade on his name because he will surely not let them escape justice. Hahaha yet again, Christians believe in the power of our God to defend himself and clear his name. We will not fight for him. He fights for himself cos he is alive and powerful. You cannot say this about any other religion and keep breathing. You can say this even inside a house of worship and still breathe and fume. Have you seen the difference between Christianity and other religion? hahaha
KnownUnknown:

Make it as loud as you want proving my point that you Abrahamic sociopaths are cut from the same blood-soaked cloth. You fantasize about human misery and have the nerve to call yourselves "righteous". Christianity is indeed a delusion.
Well, Jesus said that we should rejoice when you call us names. We rejoice! Humanitarians have done nothing in this world but plead the fifth. It is always about a plan and disguise. I will resound his greatness and his desire and will to bring an end to massive number of evil men. You have the right to choose your end. If not, you too will be totally destroyed. Your blood or mouth cannot stop his judgment on evildoers. If your ways are evil, you will surely pay the ultimate price for it. You cannot escape it.
KnownUnknown:

And Christians kill for Jesus and Yahweh, the pagan gods of Israel.
No Christian has ever killed for Jehovah or Jesus. Not a single Christian has ever intentionally murdered a soul let alone doing it FOR Jehovah or his son, Jesus. That is a smear campaign by you and your cohorts to demonize Christianity. Since Christ died for the sins of everybody living on earth if they choose to follow him, there has not been a single need to kill anyone. The Bible has been the standard for Christians not to take vengeance on anyone for anything. We are advised to leave vengeance to God. His son, Jesus will do that job for us. Do not be scared now, haha we are not going to hurt you. You will pay to that God that you smear not me. Relax and be calm booboo.
KnownUnknown:

There is no judgement, your god and his son are myths, and Christians have been in the blood-bath business since the 4th century.
For your to identify them as CHRISTians, you identify the EXISTENCE of Christ. I reiterate, not a single Christian has killed a soul since Christ incepted it. We follow Christ and we are not allowed to intentionally kill any soul either for ourselves or for God. Whoever does that is not a Christian. You are referring to some other religion apologists. Not Christians. So, booboo you grievances are well noted and registered but they cannot bring your righteousness. Because, you are slowly becoming what you think you are fighting against. You have made yourself your own god, assumed authorities and responsibilities that you yourself cannot defend. I await your response.

(1) (Reply)

To The Atheists In The House / Leader Of The Shite Islamic Group Sheik Ibraheem Zakzaky Finally Speaks Out / Is Sunday Really The Sabbath Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.