Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,614 members, 7,955,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos (12724 Views)

Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) / Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party / Five Remarkable Moments From BBNaija S6 Reunion Opening Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by Menclothing: 2:52pm On May 20, 2023
It’s nice to see creative
Dress good it’s important
Men wear at import price
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2023
Tecno to the moon
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by Savechild23: 3:02pm On May 20, 2023
Rubb ish
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by Idarachris84: 3:41pm On May 20, 2023
Fisiryorh:
Make them open anything wey dem wan open...

I STAND WITH SAMSUNG...

Wetin you dey find here?

MARKETER IN THE MAKING!
MTCHEEW!
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by Kakadancefreak(f): 3:44pm On May 20, 2023
Savechild23:
Rubb ish

Na your rubbish dey pain you!
If you no like am, SHOWER, GO HUG TRANSFORMER!

E GO SHOCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Wetin dey worry una sef?

This pay is making you lose yourself!

Free people make dem do wetin dem wan do!
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:48pm On May 20, 2023
Fisiryorh:

I STAND WITH SAMSUNG...
Honestly.

E no really concern me too.
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by Becomrichn: 3:57pm On May 20, 2023
tongue tongue

Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by uwuana: 4:26pm On May 20, 2023
salem1996:

Which one be crowed mentality again? Iphon I guess grin
na xiaomi 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by EinsteinAyo(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2023
This is impressive. TECNO is doing well
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by EinsteinAyo(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2023
Keep this opinion of yours to yourself till you start positioning yourself for opportunity so that you can also be recognized by reputable brands

YoungLionken:
Waste of resources if you asked me..

I bet majority of their special guests of honour, don't even use their products, except given for free (even at that, they would still prefer the iPhone and Samsung to the gift item)..

Again, I don't see the sense in making these celebs their ambassador (except there's something else I don't know). Wait, I would now buy Techno phone because a celeb made an advert about it, or because of a celeb's award night? Nah. I buy what I feel matches my specification, especially phones..

Well, the world only knows how to fill a filled drum, neglecting the empty ones...
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by Emeka71(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2023
Fisiryorh:

I STAND WITH SAMSUNG...
I'm a TECNO fan.
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by KennethEnyi(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2023
Useless brand useless phones useless celebrities
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by Cheezzyy: 6:31pm On May 20, 2023
I've been seeing billboards of Tecno as one of the sponsors of AMVCA, they're doing well
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by miniziter(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2023
Sponsored by my one and only moniepoint
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by EinsteinAyo(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2023
You can visit any TECNO shop closer to you.
SeniorMan715:
Can i get tecno pova 4 in nigeria
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by EinsteinAyo(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2023
Calling a reputable brand useless speaks volume about the kind of person you are.
KennethEnyi:
Useless brand useless phones useless celebrities
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by EinsteinAyo(m): 11:40am On May 21, 2023
The event was a great one with TECNO designs everywhere

Cheezzyy:
I've been seeing billboards of Tecno as one of the sponsors of AMVCA, they're doing well
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by AyodejiFelix(m): 11:41am On May 21, 2023
I love the fact that TECNO sponsored a major category in AMVCA. Kudos to the brand and congratulations to all the winners
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by AyodejiFelix(m): 11:51am On May 21, 2023
No sufferness whatsoever. TECNO is still one of the best brands

flexyrule:
Tecno

I miss that brand.

Great device with good battery life.

This "crowd mentality" I joined is nothing but punishment.
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by AyodejiFelix(m): 11:51am On May 21, 2023
The brand is really trying

Cheezzyy:
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by AyodejiFelix(m): 11:54am On May 21, 2023
Buying TECNO device is never a waste of resources. The brand has really improved

YoungLionken:
Waste of resources if you asked me..

I bet majority of their special guests of honour, don't even use their products, except given for free (even at that, they would still prefer the iPhone and Samsung to the gift item)..

Again, I don't see the sense in making these celebs their ambassador (except there's something else I don't know). Wait, I would now buy Techno phone because a celeb made an advert about it, or because of a celeb's award night? Nah. I buy what I feel matches my specification, especially phones..

Well, the world only knows how to fill a filled drum, neglecting the empty ones...
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by OladapoF(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2023
Kudos to the brand for this. I'm seeing cool pictures from CAMON 20
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by OladapoF(m): 12:02pm On May 21, 2023
I love TECNO's energy

Cheezzyy:
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by OladapoF(m): 12:03pm On May 21, 2023
The brand is doing well.

AyodejiFelix:
I love the fact that TECNO sponsored a major category in AMVCA. Kudos to the brand and congratulations to all the winners
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by Iamephraim: 7:56pm On May 21, 2023
Tecno did amazing job on the Camon 20 project...
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by Heisephraim: 7:58pm On May 21, 2023
Glamorous cultural display here. It's beautiful to watch.
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by koskilala: 10:54pm On May 21, 2023
Nice, this was really awesome.
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by koskilala: 10:55pm On May 21, 2023
Fisiryorh:

I STAND WITH SAMSUNG...
no wahala, many others stand with TECNO sha
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by koskilala: 10:56pm On May 21, 2023
flexyrule:
Tecno

I miss that brand.

Great device with good battery life.

This "crowd mentality" I joined is nothing but punishment.
you can always come back to the brand that promises durability and better battery life. grin
Re: Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos by koskilala: 11:09pm On May 21, 2023
SeniorMan715:
Can i get tecno pova 4 in nigeria
check TECNO stores for it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" / Kano Bans Movies Promoting Cross-dressing Amid Campaign Against Bobrisky / Nana Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.