Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) (38755 Views)

Another Conjoined Twins Separated In ATBUTH Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by gbaskiboy: 4:58pm On May 19, 2023
MissOpe:
I'm wondering if these twins ain't separated , and both of them grow old together in the same body and one gives his life to Christ but the other didn't give his life to Christ, how will God place both of them in hell fire and heaven at the same time? grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Does giving one life to christ means automatic ticket to heaven?
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by Fisiryorh(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Pikins wey go still grow up ,go learn on how to make bombs wey go separate human parts within seconds grin

You are nothing but a very very very DUMB human being.... undecided
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by Judybash93(m): 5:20pm On May 19, 2023
Fisiryorh:
Glory to God Almighty...🙏🏾
Are you serious?

Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by malware: 5:29pm On May 19, 2023
What happens to conjoined twins if they're not separated? Would they die the same time? What happens if one dies before the other?
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by Fisiryorh(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2023
Judybash93:

Are you serious?

Dey jonz u hear..
.don't learn to honour God.. undecided
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by BOYS2MEN: 5:41pm On May 19, 2023
grin atleast dem intelligent but I fit swear say ur own still dey battle on how to read 123 even at the age of 15yrs... grin...so dey ur dey
Fisiryorh:

You are nothing but a very very very DUMB human being.... undecided
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by Bluntemperor: 5:47pm On May 19, 2023
CondenseMilk:
A Nigerian doctor did same as far back as 2001

Yes o!
We must appreciate what we have here in Nigeria, including these Professionals, even something like this happens in Ilorin and it was done successfully!
Kudos to our Health Workers!
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by MOVIC6: 6:33pm On May 19, 2023
MissOpe:
I'm wondering if these twins ain't separated , and both of them grow old together in the same body and one gives his life to Christ but the other didn't give his life to Christ, how will God place both of them in hell fire and heaven at the same time? grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Rubbish talking grin
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by MSesan: 6:46pm On May 19, 2023
Comerade, it's not the body that enter hell fire or paradise, but soul.

Besides, giving life to Christ does not guarantee automatic heaven.

MissOpe:
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by marsup: 6:56pm On May 19, 2023
MissOpe:
The flesh is not needed. Their souls are not cojoined.
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by STRI1: 7:09pm On May 19, 2023
victorazy:

Wester Education is Haram....

So they say not me

Says who ?
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by victorazy(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2023
STRI1:

Says who ?

By U ....

You too mean like Apampa
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by Laughingkk: 8:10pm On May 19, 2023
God1000:
Wonderful, I believe our doctors can do it in Nigeria if our hospitals are well equipped

I can play more than C.Ronaldo and Messi combine if we have standard football clubs like PDF in Nigeria
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by Swissli(f): 9:49pm On May 19, 2023
cry Awwwww I Almost Shed A Tear
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 19, 2023
GOD Is Great🔥🔥🔥

1 Like

Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 19, 2023
Laughingkk:

I can play more than C.Ronaldo and Messi combine if we have standard football clubs like PDF in Nigeria

😏😅🤣Sarcasm, very funny you..
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:10am On May 20, 2023
MissOpe:
You sound like someone that's slow, no offence
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by MissOpe(f): 9:52am On May 20, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
You sound like someone that's slow, no offence

I'm slow like some of your ancestors, you're damn right .. grin
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2023
MissOpe:

I'm slow like some of your ancestors, you're damn right .. grin
Yeah, you're definitely slow lol
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by MissOpe(f): 1:01pm On May 20, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Yeah, you're definitely slow lol

Exactly...like your mother in particular....

Useless son of a slow b i a tch
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by Judybash93(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2023
Fisiryorh:

Dey jonz u hear..
.don't learn to honour God.. undecided

LMAO... In that case, F your god!!
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by Fisiryorh(m): 1:02am On May 21, 2023
Judybash93:

LMAO... In that case, F your god!!

I don't do gods...I do GOD ALMIGHTY..

Peace...
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by Judybash93(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2023
Fisiryorh:

I don't do gods...I do GOD ALMIGHTY..

Peace...

F that GOD ALMIGHTY too
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by Fisiryorh(m): 12:32pm On May 21, 2023
Judybash93:

F that GOD ALMIGHTY too

Your Problem tho... undecided
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:21pm On May 21, 2023
MissOpe:

Exactly...like your mother in particular....

Useless son of a slow b i a tch
grin you're really retărded to be honest...pretty easy to tell from your typing pattern
Re: Saudi Surgeons Separate Nigerian Conjoined Twins - Hassana And Hassina (Photo) by MissOpe(f): 5:37pm On May 21, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
grin you're really retărded to be honest...pretty easy to tell from your typing pattern

I'm pretty retarded like your mother....
Copy that scoundrel...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today / Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema / 403 New COVID-19 Cases, 119 Discharged And 13 Deaths On June 14 - (1399 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.